Perris Auto Repair Center

FF
Felix F.
07/19/2016
Military Discount
I see the front page of the e-mail states ask about our military, police, firefighter and paramedic discount. When my vehicle was towed to your location I was in my military uniform and was not informed of any discount, I had to ask Anthony to come down in price and while he looked things up on the computer he finally agreed to take $50.00 off the price but not once did he mention a military discount. This is shameful that your business advertises such a discount yet it was never once offered. The service provided was professional but I still am shocked about listing everything to be serviced especially when I was verbally told that my vehicle was not in bad shape.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 07/20/2016

After our conversation and great service I'mkind of upset that you would assume i wasn't going to offer the Military discount. I always apply the discount at the end of things and i like to surprise customers when they pay because they often forget about the military or aaa discount. Either way we do not pride ourselves on our discounts we pride ourselves on the quality of work that we do our 3 year/36k nation wide warranty (yours being a 3y/100k nationwide on the transmission) and the great custoemr service we provide. Thanks again for the business.

MIGUEL L.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
03/11/2016
Good service but fulfill the satistifaction
I did my breaks Plus break flush which was great but I still hear the squeal sound from one of the rear tires. If my friend had the same squeal sounds I would not recommend here
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 03/14/2016

Im glad you brought this to our attention and that we were able to check it out for you and correct the issue. We are here to take care of our clients.

Richard H.
Honda Accord
07/23/2013 Category: Service
Richard said everything was taken care of. They are expensive.
Anthony E., Service manager/ Owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 07/27/2013
We definitely apreciate the business Richard, It may be a little expensive but the saying "you get what you pay for" is true and thats why you now have a nation wide warranty and free road side assistance just for doing business with us.

PV
Patricia V.
Dodge Avenger
03/05/2013 Category: Service
Patricia said it was a little too much. They did not tell her about the return policy or stocking fee. That was an issue.
Anthony E., Service manager/ Owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 03/11/2013
I'm sorry that we could not take care of your services Patricia, but we did inform you on the price and the job was approved. I also informed you that we only use quality parts, and when you come to us we provide a complete service. We offered to drop you and your child at off school while we service your vehicle. I do not see any other way we could take care of you and your vehicle.