Perris Auto Repair Center

Moreno Valley, CA
Chevrolet Volt
06/26/2018
Review
Service was great, but they didn't find out the reason for my car problem. Still would recommend them though.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you, sometimes issues are intermittent so we just need another opportunity to duplicate the symptoms so we can resolve your issue.

Ross C.
HUMMER H2
09/25/2017
The work
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/26/2017

Appreciate the trust Ross! If there is anything you need your more than welcome!

DK
DAVE K.
Nuevo, CA
12/07/2016
Friendly and knowledgeable
Anthony was very professional and knowledgeable. The only thing stopping me from using your business was the price. Ford dealer was much cheaper and since it was my daughters car the price was extremely important
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 12/07/2016

Thank you for the review! I understand we may be a little bit giher in price but our service and 3y/36k nationwide warranty is allot of how we determine our price. Either way we appreciate it VERY much! If there is anything we can do you are more than welcome to contacts us! Hope all goes well!

Joe B.
03/08/2016
Honest review
I took my truck in for diagnostic for overheating. I had pretty much did a whole cooling system repair radiator ,thermostat, water pump and clutch fan new antifreeze. Timing chain gasket but the truck still overheated. Come to find out I put the belt on wrong. Now the part that got me upset was they're charge to reroute the belt was $60 what!! I told them no at first and said I would pick the truck up the next day. I eventually though about and said what the heck go ahead. Turn out that was the only problem. I would say I might have over acted a little because I know that was a very small job for $60. But my mistake. They are good people but I know how some shops charge people for nothing! Overall I will go back if it's something I can't fix myself. Lol
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 03/08/2016

Thanks Joe! Like we said before, no harm no foul. We appreciate it and were glad it was a simple fix!

ES
ER S.
Buick LeSabre
03/02/2016
Totally Top Class ( Professional )
They were straight and direct
About my vehicle's results.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 03/04/2016

Thanks E!. We like meeting like minded people!

John M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
12/15/2015
a bit out of the way but worth the stop. Dedicated to their work!
A very clean auto repair center, in more ways than one.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 12/23/2015

Thank you very much for noticing John! We put our hrearts in to this business!

DJ
DEREK J.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
08/24/2015
Good Mechanics
The guys at Perris Auto Repair have fixed my vehicles several times. Thanks
Anthony E., Service manager/ Owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 08/24/2015

Thank you Derek for being a loyal part of our business!

ER
Esther R.
Mercedes-Benz E320
09/10/2014 Category: Service
Esther said she was pleased with the service.
Anthony E., Service manager/ Owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/16/2014

Thanks for the business Esther

TH
TIMOTHY H.
Chevrolet Silverado
08/17/2014
very professional, polite and helpful. did not pressure me into having work done , understood that I was having financial problems at the time .
I would definitely come back and/or send people here to have their car serviced.
Anthony E., Service manager/ Owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 08/20/2014

Thanks for everything Tim!

Joseph M.
08/14/2014 Category: Service
Joseph said this business does a great job and would like them to keep up the good work. However, they used up all his gas during the repair process and did not fill it up.

Thanks Joe, but just for the record there is no way we could have used all your gas considering all we did was a smog test.

Doug C.
Salome, AZ
Ford Expedition
07/16/2014 Category: Service
Doug said this visit to the business cost a lot of money.
Anthony E., Service manager/ Owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 07/19/2014

Thanks Doug! We understand were not the cheapest but im glad it was done right with quality parts.

LN
Lamar N.
Honda Accord
06/23/2014 Category: Service
Lamar is a completely satisfied customer.
Anthony E., Service manager/ Owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 06/26/2014

Im glad we were able to get you back on the road Lamar.

AD
Aldrin D.
Nissan Versa
04/12/2014 Category: Service
Aldrin said this business did really well.
Anthony E., Service manager/ Owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 04/16/2014

Aldrin Its definetly cool talking to you! Thanks

Len M.
12/26/2013 Category: Service
Len said the service was pretty good and they are family people.
Anthony E., Service manager/ Owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 01/07/2014

Im glad Len, I know your car was a bit tricky but we got it!

Joseph M.
12/19/2013 Category: Service
Joseph said the last quote he received for work was too expensive.

I understand Joe but when we have 2yr 24k mile nation wide warranty and we use quality parts, it's what we require. Anyhow thanks for bringing it back in so we could take care of the job that we quoted!

Bradley B.
12/12/2013 Category: Service
Bradley said this business did a really good job. They are a little pricey, but they are good.
Anthony E., Service manager/ Owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 12/18/2013

Thanks Bradley!

Mickeal P.
Ford Expedition
10/23/2013 Category: Service
Mickeal said they were really great.
Anthony E., Service manager/ Owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 10/26/2013

It was nice seeing you and your wife Mickeal and thanks for the review.

KR
KELVIN R.
Honda Accord
10/19/2013
Quick and easy
No complaints!!
Anthony E., Service manager/ Owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 10/23/2013

Thanks Kelvin im glad we could take care of your vehicle!

CF
Carolyn F.
San Bernardino, CA
Dodge Ram Van
06/22/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Al. He said the service was good and the vehicle was in and out with no problems.
Anthony E., Service manager/ Owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 06/25/2013
Thanks for leaving the review Al!

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
06/12/2013
Honest and Thorough
We truly appreciate the honesty and integrity of these people. It is so hard to find someone to work on your vehicles who you can trust. I would not recommend them to anyone who is sensitive, since diplomacy is not their strong suite.
Anthony E., Service manager/ Owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 06/12/2013
Thanks for the business