Perris Auto Repair Center

11/15/2016
clean and friendly
perfect
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 11/16/2016

That is also a perfect review! Thank you very much to you and your family! You guys are amazing!

11/13/2016
Toyota corolla
fantastic attention to detail and customer service
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 11/14/2016

Thank you Ana and Sergio! We appreciate it as always and we will take care of you on the next one! Thats why we are the best auto repair shop in Perris, Riverside and Moreno Valley!

Jason G.
Sun City, CA
11/03/2016
Cam synchronizer replacement
Very professional and friendly. Very clean and new shop!
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 11/04/2016

Thats awesome Jason, thank you! We work hare to be the best Auto Repair shop in Riverside, Moreno Valley and Perris!

EO
Edmund O.
La Palma, CA
Chevrolet Silverado
10/27/2016
Honest & Reliable Service
Very satisfied with repairs and detailed report provided. Friendly and helpful, went out of their way to assist us in an emergency.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 10/31/2016

Thank you very much Edmund! I am glad you brought it to us since you are from out of town. This way IF you need it we have that nationwide warranty, but you are not going to need it!

John S.
Subaru Impreza
10/24/2016
Great service everytime
I've gone here twice. You get what u pay for. Great guys. Very honest. Very clean well maintained shop. Will be visiting again soon.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 10/25/2016

Thank you John for giving us a shot the first time and allowing us to prove ourselves! It has been a pleasure dealing with you. We are the best shop in Riverside, Moreno Valley and Perris for a reason!

FC
Faye C.
Redlands, CA
10/23/2016
The Best I've Seen
These guys were the best!! Family owned, honest, helpful!! They got me Redlands got in for an emergent check engine light, diagnosed it quickly, and told me cylinder number 5 was misfiring and could ruin my catalytic converter!! They emailed me a complete inspection report too!! They are nice, knowledgeable and reasonable!
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 10/24/2016

Thank you so much Faye! We are glad we were able to help you in such a short time! and its always nice meeting people that appreciate and see the value in what we do! Thanks again!

09/23/2016
1998 Honda Civic
Good customer service
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/26/2016

Its always nice dealing with you and Sergia! Thank you for the trust and the opportunitty to prove we are the best shop in Perris, RIverside and Moreno Valley!

Melvin M.
Sun City, CA
09/23/2016
friendly
Friendly an quick did a good job will go there again
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/26/2016

Thats what we do every time Melvin! Thank you very much for the review and support! We look forward to seeing you on the next one!

Mugatu S.
09/19/2016
It's good!
My jeep never ran better after their service!
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/20/2016

Thanks Mugatu! We appreciate the business!

VY
Vilma Y.
09/17/2016
Brakes, water pump and oil change.
Called Anthony to let him know it was time for brakes and rotors, he said lets us inspect it before we order rotors maybe we can save you money and they are not to bad that we can resurface them. So I agreed and dropped it off next day. He was right, saved me about $300 by not having to get new rotors. The van needed a new water pump and oil change and they took care of everything same day. Thank you Anthony for the $300 savings, most shops would of just said what I told them to do because they would of made more money.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/19/2016

Thats why you bring it to us! Were here to guide our customers and help them save where they can. That is why we are the best auto repair in Perris, Riverside and Moreno Valley

KL
Kayde L.
Riverside, CA
Scion xA
09/13/2016
Amazing!
Went in for a battery check and got much more than I deserved. Not only did I get a battery check but they did a full inspection on my car to make sure I'm driving safely. They were very friendly and very helpful. 100% completely satisfied!
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/14/2016

Thank you very much Kayde! We are glad we did the inspection for you as well because we are able to keep you and other drivers safe on the road with what we found. If there is anything you need in the future on this car or any other vehicle in the family, let us know

AW
Angela W.
Kia Sorento
09/13/2016
Efficient, Through Service
The team at Perris Auto Repair Center customized my service visit and provided immediate help when my car broke down. I appreciated the timeliness, thoroughness and quality of the work done on my car. The entire team is kind, sincere and open to helping you with whatever you need.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/13/2016

Thank you very much for the review Angela, but more importantly thank you for letting us prove to you that we are the best shop in Perris, Riverside and Moreno Valley

Marco M.
Nissan Sentra
09/12/2016
Awsome service u guys are amazing
Definitely going back
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/13/2016

We always appreciate when someone understands what we do and even more so in your case because i know you are making a drive to visit us. Thank you

09/12/2016
Effectiveness
I like how they provide me with infotmation and pictures reguarding the status of my car
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/13/2016

Thank you Ana and Sergio for giving us a shot at showing you auto repair the right way!

CA
CICLALI A.
09/10/2016
Amazing customer service and even better vehicle service
There is no wishy washiness with these guys. They are straight out and honest about what you're vehicle needs. It is more expensive than most places but honestly you get what you pay for. Many times dealerships charge a lot of money as well and they do a crappy job on your vehicle. I'm ok with paying more money than I would like to pay because I know i'm getting good service on my vehicle and these guys are hard workers!

Thank you guys for being so amazing!
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/12/2016

Thank you very much Cici! We appreciate the trust you have in us because we work hard for it! We do and we will always run our business this way for you but more importantly for ourselves. Our word means something here at Perris Auto Repair Center! Thanks again