PB
PETER B.
Scarborough, ME
09/24/2020
Upfront and reasonably priced
Always very pleased. I get a call explaining the repairs necessary and they get it done. I keep going back

KC
KEITH C.
Cumberland, ME
Volvo S60
09/23/2020
Friendly, honest and concise advise on an older car.
Our 2001 Volvo shows it’s age but is fulfilling my wife’s aim to only consider an upgrade once the school loans are paid off. Portland Motor Sales have taken care of us for years in a way that makes us feel valued.

PD
Pat D.
Jeep Cherokee
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Pat said they gave good service. They are doing a good job. She would like to continue to go there.

TH
TIM H.
Falmouth, ME
Volvo XC60
09/19/2020
Trustworthy & Reliable
Always a trustworthy and no BS experience!

South Portland, ME
09/16/2020
Great establishment
Portland Motor Sales is very easy to work with. They are reliable and honest and I have confidence in their abilities. Bringing my car in for maintenance, which could be an inconvenience, is always easier than expected. Work is done fast and well. I highly recommend.

SP
STUART P.
Falmouth, ME
MINI Cooper Countryman
09/16/2020
Honest people
We have used these folks numerous times and have been impressed with their honesty, friendly service and competitive prices.

Marc B.
Volkswagen Golf
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Marc said they have outstanding customer service. He's a very satisfied customer.

Scarborough, ME
Volvo XC70
09/09/2020
You should check this place out
Portland Motor Sales has consistently taken care of the potentially scary issues with my car. I trust them to make the repair and they charge fair and reasonable prices. I suggest them to all of my friends.

Jeff S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Peter said he likes this place. He is pretty picky about who works on his vehicle , these guys are straight up from the get go and will be his mechanics from now on .

BD
BRYAN D.
Mercury Sable
09/02/2020
Excellent service, fair prices, and people that are pleasant.
I have been doing business with Portland Motor Sales for years now and they have always treated me very well. They have fair prices and
give advise when needed. I Highly recommend them!

BN
Bill N.
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Bill said they are great.

RK
RON K.
08/28/2020
Fairness and honesty
just brought in a friend to PMS to have them evaluate condition of a used car he was looking at for purchase. Jason, Jeff and Nate were generous with their time and gave my friend the comfort he needed. Always great doing business here.

CR
CATHY R.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
Volvo XC70
08/27/2020
Always Great Service
People are personable and professional. Their mechanic is certified to work on Volvo’s, but you won’t pay Dealer prices for service. They go above and beyond and I’ll continue to use Portland Motor Sales for service!

JAMES H.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
08/27/2020
Great service and convenient !
Been going here for 10 Years, always great servIce and very trust worthy.

Pownal, ME
Nissan Murano
08/23/2020
Always stellar service
Jeff, Jason and Nate can always be counted on for great service. If they say they’ll have your car done by a certain time, it’s done. When they give you an estimate, it’s correct.
I don’t even care if Jeff calls me with a list of needs or he just has the guys proceed. I know I can trust him. He won’t have them do anything that isn’t a must and will tell me what can wait and won’t affect the safety of my car. I’ve been going to Portland Motor for years, back when John Gove owned it and he picked great successors to take over his business! They’ve kept the same integrity and service!