BN
Blaise N.
Maine
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Blaise said this business did not complete what he wanted. They did the opposite of what he asked for. They need to step up their services.
Jason W. from Portland Motor Sales responded on 12/12/2019

Blaise,
Its a shame to read this review as we had a discussion in reguards to your vehicle in person and made an attempt to make it right. There was an intermittent issue with your directionals that was not disclosed to us until you picked up your vehicle after service was completetd. The directionals were working when we serviced the car as we inspected the vehicle as part of your service.
As far as "stepping up our service" , we did everything you asked and made the car inspectable again. We compiled a repair list that you approved. We even let you make a payment plan as a first time customer which we DO NOT do for our regular customers. Then upon final payment you requested a "discount" after we held the slip for 3 weeks so you could pay it. I am even upset that the fact of the directionals I personally addressed with you and offered to take a look at no charge! So i am unsure how our service needs to be worked on. We pride ourselves in great customer service and reviews, and our customers can certainly back that statement up. We appreciate you giving us a shot at your business and are sorry we couldnt fufill your needs fully even though we bent over backwards for you to make it all work out.
We here at Portland Motor Sales wish you the best of luck in your future automotive repair endeavours as we will no longer be servicing your vehciles in the future. Thank You

RO
RUSSELL O.
Portland, ME
Volkswagen Golf
01/23/2016
The worst service ever
Honestly , I had been taking my vehicles there for years. Since John has hired these new guys it has changed completely. I will never go back