MARIANNA R.
Volvo XC70
08/11/2020
A place you can trust
Portland Motor Sales have taken very good care of me for many years with 2 of my Volvos and my Honda in between.

Ken B.
Maine
08/08/2020 Category: Service
Ken said that they are professional and have fast fair service.

CF
CHUCK F.
Volvo XC90
08/03/2020
Great Service!
Again, Portland Motors comes through! Thanks for getting me so quick and replacing my headlight and running light Jeff!

ANNE S.
Volvo XC70
07/30/2020
It is the consistency of great service that appeals to me.

TR
TOM R.
07/29/2020
One reason is this electronic system you use for reminder etc. The personal touch the professionalism and the excellent work. Thank you very much
The professionalism, the excellent service, this electronic system, which I applaud you for, and you're accurate assessment of work and cost. Thank you

MJ
MICHAEL J.
Falmouth, ME
GMC Sierra 2500HD
07/29/2020
1st rate service
Portland Motor Sales always comes through. I have a fleet of 7 to 8 various vehicles and they take care if all of them

SHELLY H.
Pownal, ME
Volvo XC90
07/27/2020
Best shop in town!
I have been going to Portland Motor for 15 years. I was concerned 3 years ago when John G. sold the garage since I had a long and trusting history with him and his staff. The new owner and staff have been fantastic too. Jeff is so friendly and sincere. He adeptly manages all the calls, inquiries, education about repairs, check-in and check outs all while never losing his smile or having even a hint of stress in his voice and it has to be stressful juggling everything he juggles!
For a while I took one of our cars to the dealer for tire rotations because it was more convenient. After the tire flew off my car driving down the road because they failed to tighten the lug nuts, I never went back. I completely trust my cars in the hands of Nate and Jason which also says I trust them with our families lives! Go there you won't be disappointed!

EK
ELMIRA K.
07/25/2020
Perfect service
I had to change oil. Guys did it so quick, checked everything in my car. Highly recommend these guys for your car maintenance!

LISA B.
07/21/2020
Dependable
Jeff and the crew always take such good care of my vehicles. They are great and prompt communicators. I always know what to expect

RV
RHONDA V.
Volvo S60
07/21/2020
Efficient
I am always so grateful for PMS! They are very friendly, honest and efficient. They don’t over price items! They have excellent technicians and I have never felt they tried to make me spend money on my car unless it was needed. They also give a heads up to what will Most likely need to be done in the near future.

KH
Keith H.
Maine
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Christina said that they're very good. They are attentive, alert and their work is stellar. Christina said she likes their service and will continue to use them.

DAVID S.
Peaks Island, ME
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/16/2020
If you're looking for a car repair shop...
I've been going to Portland Motor Sales for many years, and have always been pleased with the results. The guys there are honest, knowledgable, always do the work on time, pleasant to talk with, and set a standard that other shops aspire to. I've also bought a couple of pre-owned vehicles from them and find that they back up what they sell.
Always a positive experience!

JOHN F.
Peaks Island, ME
07/14/2020
Quick work
Jeff and team did good work to turn around the repairs in a very timely manner. Thanks

TP
TRICIA P.
Waterboro, ME
07/11/2020
Trusted advisor
Appreciate being taken ontime as I am taking time out of my work day. More importantly experts servicing Subarus and I trust their advice.

LQ
LISA Q.
Portland, ME
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
07/11/2020
Always accommodating
Realized that I was overdue for an oil change. I was planning on traveling out of state, so would have felt more comfortable getting that done before I hit the road. Called on a Monday, and even though they were pretty much booked solid, Jeff was able to get me in on Friday morning. He also noticed that I was due for an inspection the following month, so got that done too. Feel fortunate to have found these guys!