LISA B.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
11/23/2020
Great Service and communication
Portland Motor Sales is such a dependable and reliable business. They are very transparent and easy to deal with. Jeff is a great communicator; he’s wonderful to deal with

JU
JOHN U.
Volvo V50
11/18/2020
Friendly and professional
My first visit. Greeted warmly, good communication, timely service.

AL
ANNE L.
11/17/2020
Awesome place!
I feel so fortunate to have found Portland Motor Sales! I have lived in Portland for far too long not knowing what a great place this is. The service is friendly, accommodating, affordable and high quality. I will always take my cars here for routine maintenance and when there are problems.
Thank you for being honest, fair, affordable and convenient.

BP
BILL P.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/17/2020
Another great experience!
It was time for a major service for our vehicle and the team did a great job getting it all done. Thank youz Bill

MATT B.
Volvo XC70
11/12/2020
Won’t go anyplace else!
I’ve been taking my cars here for over 5 years...it’s about trust and honesty.

DICK S.
Saab 9-3
11/12/2020
You guys are the best!
This was just routine service before winter but they checked everything and fixed all the little things.

Thanks again!

Dick S.

JE
JENNIFER E.
Peaks Island, ME
Nissan Frontier
11/11/2020
So quick and fairly priced
As islanders, it can be difficult getting a car in for servicing. Portland Motor Sales got our vehicle serviced quickly and efficiently. Thank you!

SD
SARAH D.
Freeport, ME
Volvo XC70
11/10/2020
Great owner and team!! Very professional.
Being a female, I have experienced way too many situations when auto repair places try to “pull a fast one” with a crazy repair list (and cost). This office is honest and will provide even recommendations for things to consider with next visit so you can research it if you’re not sure.
The prices are competitive too.
Quality work!!

Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
11/10/2020
Wouldn't go anywhere else but here.
Always quick, courteous, honest and professional. I have been getting my car serviced here for 2 1/2 years and have never had an issue overlooked or misdiagnosed.

EK
ELMIRA K.
Great job
Had oil changed. Service was fast. Thank you guys!

HH
HUGH H.
Cumberlnd Ctr, ME
Volvo V70
Excellent Service Continues
We have been customers of Portland Motor Sales for more than 20 years, not only for the exceptional service for our vehicles, but also as purchasers of at least 6 vehicles over the years. Our current vehicle, a Volvo wagon, had 99,000 miles on it; at yesterday's inspection the mileage stood at 228,350 , with many more miles to go! I was a bit concerned once I heard the business was changing hands, but the last few years of working with the new owners and many of the same mechanics allayed those fears. We trust the folks at Portland Motor Sales absolutely.

JOHN M.
Acura MDX
11/10/2020
Keeping an old vehicle in shape
Appreciate the practical advice for an aging vehicle. Always get a useful explanation of repairs that are needed (or not).

CT
CARL T.
Falmouth, ME
Nissan Pathfinder
11/07/2020
Portland Motor Sales is an honest garage!
At my last oil change the guys at Portland motor sales told me that at my next inspection I would be due for new brakes and possibly tires. So at this inspection I was fully prepared for a 1600 dollar bill! Pleasant Surprise I did not need either! This is what I would call integrity/honesty! These are very hard traits to find in an auto technician let alone an independent Garage! So kudos to Portland Motors sales and to Jeff. You have a customer for life!

Volvo S60
11/05/2020
Honest, reliable, expert work
These guys know what they are doing and have great patience.

Josie S.
Maine
11/05/2020 Category: Service
Josie said everything was fine.