KC
KEITH C.
Cumberland, ME
Volvo S60
09/23/2020
Friendly, honest and concise advise on an older car.
Our 2001 Volvo shows it’s age but is fulfilling my wife’s aim to only consider an upgrade once the school loans are paid off. Portland Motor Sales have taken care of us for years in a way that makes us feel valued.

BN
Blaise N.
Maine
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Blaise said this business did not complete what he wanted. They did the opposite of what he asked for. They need to step up their services.
Jason W. from Portland Motor Sales responded on 12/12/2019

Blaise,
Its a shame to read this review as we had a discussion in reguards to your vehicle in person and made an attempt to make it right. There was an intermittent issue with your directionals that was not disclosed to us until you picked up your vehicle after service was completetd. The directionals were working when we serviced the car as we inspected the vehicle as part of your service.
As far as "stepping up our service" , we did everything you asked and made the car inspectable again. We compiled a repair list that you approved. We even let you make a payment plan as a first time customer which we DO NOT do for our regular customers. Then upon final payment you requested a "discount" after we held the slip for 3 weeks so you could pay it. I am even upset that the fact of the directionals I personally addressed with you and offered to take a look at no charge! So i am unsure how our service needs to be worked on. We pride ourselves in great customer service and reviews, and our customers can certainly back that statement up. We appreciate you giving us a shot at your business and are sorry we couldnt fufill your needs fully even though we bent over backwards for you to make it all work out.
We here at Portland Motor Sales wish you the best of luck in your future automotive repair endeavours as we will no longer be servicing your vehciles in the future. Thank You

Susan H.
Maine
Toyota Prius C
04/07/2017 Category: Service
Susan said this business was very expensive.

RO
RUSSELL O.
Volkswagen Golf
01/23/2016
The worst service ever
Honestly , I had been taking my vehicles there for years. Since John has hired these new guys it has changed completely. I will never go back

JOHN M.
07/22/2021
Repeat Customer
Friendly service. Always on time and at estimate.

07/21/2021
The people there
Great work - very thorough- and always a greeting

Scion xD
07/15/2021
Wonderful service!
Could not recommend Portland Motor Sales more! Quality service with kind people.

LEIGH M.
North Yarmouth, ME
Volvo XC90
07/15/2021
Phenomenal service
Jeff was awesome with contacting me, quoting the service and following up. My car feels brand new and the service was quick and the price was very fair. I am so appreciative to this crew for taking care of me! Thank you!

RO
RYAN O.
07/09/2021
Great Service!
Always a pleasure doing business with Portland Motor Sales! Customer service is top notch. Jason and team have always guided me in the right direction.

KEVIN B.
07/09/2021
Inspection
Always do a great job. Honest, trustworthy workmanship!

RV
RHONDA V.
Volvo S60
07/07/2021
Honesty
These guys truly look out for your best interest. They are honest and discuss with you what is ideal and how to work within your budget and plan all the while making sure your drive is safe. I highly recommend these gifted mechanics.

MARK S.
Nissan Xterra
07/07/2021
Love Portland Motor Sales
The fellas at Portland Motor Sales always go above and beyond. I just cannot imagine taking my vehicles anywhere else.

JANICE S.
Volvo XC70
07/01/2021
Outstanding customer service
Jeff is always so helpful.

JOHN M.
Acura MDX
06/30/2021
Oil service
Routine service performed on time and at budget. Friendly atmosphere, Always a pleasure.

DANIELLE D.
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
06/22/2021
Another Awesome Visit
This is the only place to buy a car and have it worked in. Best service ever. Love these guys!!!