KC
KEITH C.
Cumberland, ME
09/23/2020
Friendly, honest and concise advise on an older car.
Our 2001 Volvo shows it’s age but is fulfilling my wife’s aim to only consider an upgrade once the school loans are paid off. Portland Motor Sales have taken care of us for years in a way that makes us feel valued.

BN
Blaise N.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Blaise said this business did not complete what he wanted. They did the opposite of what he asked for. They need to step up their services.
Jason W. from Portland Motor Sales responded on 12/12/2019

Blaise,
Its a shame to read this review as we had a discussion in reguards to your vehicle in person and made an attempt to make it right. There was an intermittent issue with your directionals that was not disclosed to us until you picked up your vehicle after service was completetd. The directionals were working when we serviced the car as we inspected the vehicle as part of your service.
As far as "stepping up our service" , we did everything you asked and made the car inspectable again. We compiled a repair list that you approved. We even let you make a payment plan as a first time customer which we DO NOT do for our regular customers. Then upon final payment you requested a "discount" after we held the slip for 3 weeks so you could pay it. I am even upset that the fact of the directionals I personally addressed with you and offered to take a look at no charge! So i am unsure how our service needs to be worked on. We pride ourselves in great customer service and reviews, and our customers can certainly back that statement up. We appreciate you giving us a shot at your business and are sorry we couldnt fufill your needs fully even though we bent over backwards for you to make it all work out.
We here at Portland Motor Sales wish you the best of luck in your future automotive repair endeavours as we will no longer be servicing your vehciles in the future. Thank You

Susan H.
Toyota Prius C
04/07/2017 Category: Service
Susan said this business was very expensive.

RO
RUSSELL O.
Volkswagen Golf
01/23/2016
The worst service ever
Honestly , I had been taking my vehicles there for years. Since John has hired these new guys it has changed completely. I will never go back

MARIANNA R.
Volvo XC70
03/02/2021
A place you can trust
Been coming here for years. Great friendly service, great mechanics.

BT
BETSI T.
Saab 9-3
02/27/2021
Superior service as usual!
This shop is everything you want in a garage. The appointments are made in a timely manner and both the estimate and repairs are always accurate and economical. I have recommended this business to friends as well as family members, and all have been very pleased.

ANNE S.
Volvo XC70
02/26/2021
Excellent Service.
I had my 2008 Volvo wagon inspected yesterday. Guess what? No repairs needed! That is because I have a PMS inspection done with my oil change. This business is trustworthy, friendly, and capable. Run, don’t walk, to PMS.

02/23/2021
Great
Very good service and reliable garage

CT
CARL T.
Falmouth, ME
Nissan Pathfinder
02/05/2021
Great service as always.
One of the things that constantly amazes me is simply this garage will work with my limited time constraints. Jeff can always find away to get what ever I need done done !

RV
RHONDA V.
02/01/2021
Service and detail
No matter when or why I go to PMS they are always friendly, timely and honest with the details.

PH
Philis H.
01/30/2021 Category: Service
Philis said she has worked with this business for years with multiple vehicles. They have been great.

DK
DEB K.
Freeport, ME
01/25/2021
Service with a big smile
A big smile and calling me by my name! Great customer service!

Volvo V70
01/23/2021
Maintenance
Front desk was very helpful and work done appears to be in good order.

MJ
MICHAEL J.
Falmouth, ME
01/22/2021
Great people great service
Portland motor sales has been servicing my fleet of multiple makes vehicles since it opened its doors. Only shop I trust.

KC
KEITH C.
Cumberland, ME
01/21/2021
Saved the day on my old car again !!!
Jeff is there reason my car keeps going and always a fair price and cheerful service. Live Portland Motor Sales. !!!!!!