KC
KEITH C.
Cumberland, ME
Volvo S60
09/23/2020
Friendly, honest and concise advise on an older car.
Our 2001 Volvo shows it’s age but is fulfilling my wife’s aim to only consider an upgrade once the school loans are paid off. Portland Motor Sales have taken care of us for years in a way that makes us feel valued.

BN
Blaise N.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Blaise said this business did not complete what he wanted. They did the opposite of what he asked for. They need to step up their services.
Jason W. from Portland Motor Sales responded on 12/12/2019

Blaise,
Its a shame to read this review as we had a discussion in reguards to your vehicle in person and made an attempt to make it right. There was an intermittent issue with your directionals that was not disclosed to us until you picked up your vehicle after service was completetd. The directionals were working when we serviced the car as we inspected the vehicle as part of your service.
As far as "stepping up our service" , we did everything you asked and made the car inspectable again. We compiled a repair list that you approved. We even let you make a payment plan as a first time customer which we DO NOT do for our regular customers. Then upon final payment you requested a "discount" after we held the slip for 3 weeks so you could pay it. I am even upset that the fact of the directionals I personally addressed with you and offered to take a look at no charge! So i am unsure how our service needs to be worked on. We pride ourselves in great customer service and reviews, and our customers can certainly back that statement up. We appreciate you giving us a shot at your business and are sorry we couldnt fufill your needs fully even though we bent over backwards for you to make it all work out.
We here at Portland Motor Sales wish you the best of luck in your future automotive repair endeavours as we will no longer be servicing your vehciles in the future. Thank You

Susan H.
Toyota Prius C
04/07/2017 Category: Service
Susan said this business was very expensive.

RO
RUSSELL O.
Portland, ME
Volkswagen Golf
01/23/2016
The worst service ever
Honestly , I had been taking my vehicles there for years. Since John has hired these new guys it has changed completely. I will never go back

JOHN F.
Peaks Island, ME
09/29/2020
Quick and efficient as always

Cumberlnd Ctr, ME
Saab 9-3
09/26/2020
great service
Quick work as always

NH
Nate H.
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Nate says they do a good job. They are pleasant to deal with and honest. He loves them.

PB
PETER B.
Scarborough, ME
09/24/2020
Upfront and reasonably priced
Always very pleased. I get a call explaining the repairs necessary and they get it done. I keep going back

PD
Pat D.
Jeep Cherokee
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Pat said they gave good service. They are doing a good job. She would like to continue to go there.

TH
TIM H.
Falmouth, ME
Volvo XC60
09/19/2020
Trustworthy & Reliable
Always a trustworthy and no BS experience!

South Portland, ME
09/16/2020
Great establishment
Portland Motor Sales is very easy to work with. They are reliable and honest and I have confidence in their abilities. Bringing my car in for maintenance, which could be an inconvenience, is always easier than expected. Work is done fast and well. I highly recommend.

SP
STUART P.
Falmouth, ME
MINI Cooper Countryman
09/16/2020
Honest people
We have used these folks numerous times and have been impressed with their honesty, friendly service and competitive prices.

Marc B.
Volkswagen Golf
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Marc said they have outstanding customer service. He's a very satisfied customer.

Scarborough, ME
Volvo XC70
09/09/2020
You should check this place out
Portland Motor Sales has consistently taken care of the potentially scary issues with my car. I trust them to make the repair and they charge fair and reasonable prices. I suggest them to all of my friends.

Jeff S.
Portland, ME
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Peter said he likes this place. He is pretty picky about who works on his vehicle , these guys are straight up from the get go and will be his mechanics from now on .