BN
Blaise N.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Blaise said this business did not complete what he wanted. They did the opposite of what he asked for. They need to step up their services.
Jason W. from Portland Motor Sales responded on 12/12/2019

Blaise,
Its a shame to read this review as we had a discussion in reguards to your vehicle in person and made an attempt to make it right. There was an intermittent issue with your directionals that was not disclosed to us until you picked up your vehicle after service was completetd. The directionals were working when we serviced the car as we inspected the vehicle as part of your service.
As far as "stepping up our service" , we did everything you asked and made the car inspectable again. We compiled a repair list that you approved. We even let you make a payment plan as a first time customer which we DO NOT do for our regular customers. Then upon final payment you requested a "discount" after we held the slip for 3 weeks so you could pay it. I am even upset that the fact of the directionals I personally addressed with you and offered to take a look at no charge! So i am unsure how our service needs to be worked on. We pride ourselves in great customer service and reviews, and our customers can certainly back that statement up. We appreciate you giving us a shot at your business and are sorry we couldnt fufill your needs fully even though we bent over backwards for you to make it all work out.
We here at Portland Motor Sales wish you the best of luck in your future automotive repair endeavours as we will no longer be servicing your vehciles in the future. Thank You

Susan H.
Toyota Prius C
04/07/2017 Category: Service
Susan said this business was very expensive.

RO
RUSSELL O.
Volkswagen Golf
01/23/2016
The worst service ever
Honestly , I had been taking my vehicles there for years. Since John has hired these new guys it has changed completely. I will never go back

SCOTT C.
Falmouth, ME
03/31/2020
They have great customer service and quick turn around!

MERCEDES G.
03/31/2020
Tires swap & oil change during the pandemic
Great service, very timely and quick turnaround! Diligent regard for sanitation and disinfecting every surface they touched. Reasonable pricing and labor costs, very friendly service!

Reggie S.
Kia Optima
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Sharon. She said the service was fine and great.

KC
KEITH C.
Cumberland, ME
Volvo S60
03/25/2020
I love the guys at Portland Motor Sales
I just want to say that I always get fabulous, friendly and personalized service at Portland Motor Sales. The price for my oil change was more than fair and in the midst of this COVID-19 craziness, my car had been wiped down and I felt extra care had been taken.

Sarah H.
Subaru Crosstrek
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Sarah said this business was really nice and they did a good job.

JOEL G.
Falmouth, ME
03/19/2020
Great local service
We always get great service and they ensure my daughter’s car leaves in safe condition!

JOE R.
Cumberlnd Ctr, ME
03/19/2020
Outstanding service
Work was done on time as promised

Richard M.
Gardiner, ME
Subaru Legacy
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Richard said the staff are honest, reliable and loyal to their customers. They treat their customers good.

ABIGALE B.
Chevrolet Volt
03/14/2020
Honest, friendly
They we're able to get my car in quickly and we're very helpful, fair and friendly! Would highly recommend.

RV
RHONDA V.
Volvo S60
03/13/2020
They are timely, reasonable, efficient and friendly.
See above

EV
Elijah V.
Volvo C30
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Elijah said the staff was very nice and provided good customer service.

BK
BRIAN K.
Lexus CT 200h
03/06/2020
Honest Trustworthy Care Car
I have been a Ptld Motor Sales customer for over 20 years. People can spend a lifetime looking for a honest & trustworthy mechanic. Look no further than than these guys. Whether it’s an oil change or something more I have total peace of mind that they will get the job done right.