KC
KEITH C.
Cumberland, ME
Volvo S60
09/23/2020
Friendly, honest and concise advise on an older car.
Our 2001 Volvo shows it’s age but is fulfilling my wife’s aim to only consider an upgrade once the school loans are paid off. Portland Motor Sales have taken care of us for years in a way that makes us feel valued.

BN
Blaise N.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Blaise said this business did not complete what he wanted. They did the opposite of what he asked for. They need to step up their services.
Jason W. from Portland Motor Sales responded on 12/12/2019

Blaise,
Its a shame to read this review as we had a discussion in reguards to your vehicle in person and made an attempt to make it right. There was an intermittent issue with your directionals that was not disclosed to us until you picked up your vehicle after service was completetd. The directionals were working when we serviced the car as we inspected the vehicle as part of your service.
As far as "stepping up our service" , we did everything you asked and made the car inspectable again. We compiled a repair list that you approved. We even let you make a payment plan as a first time customer which we DO NOT do for our regular customers. Then upon final payment you requested a "discount" after we held the slip for 3 weeks so you could pay it. I am even upset that the fact of the directionals I personally addressed with you and offered to take a look at no charge! So i am unsure how our service needs to be worked on. We pride ourselves in great customer service and reviews, and our customers can certainly back that statement up. We appreciate you giving us a shot at your business and are sorry we couldnt fufill your needs fully even though we bent over backwards for you to make it all work out.
We here at Portland Motor Sales wish you the best of luck in your future automotive repair endeavours as we will no longer be servicing your vehciles in the future. Thank You

Susan H.
Toyota Prius C
04/07/2017 Category: Service
Susan said this business was very expensive.

RO
RUSSELL O.
Volkswagen Golf
01/23/2016
The worst service ever
Honestly , I had been taking my vehicles there for years. Since John has hired these new guys it has changed completely. I will never go back

IR
IVORY R.
05/07/2021
Service quality and time.
Great service and expertise, excellent turnaround time and very reasonable prices.

CRAIG M.
Volvo XC90
05/07/2021
Top level service
This is where we bring our Volvo

SD
SARAH D.
Freeport, ME
Volvo XC70
05/05/2021
A few unexpected repairs.
Always so nice and accommodating! They explained the extra things to repair and what might be able to wait (I have a tight budget) and what really should be done now.

MF
MARY F.
Chevrolet Camaro
05/05/2021
I’ve been using Portland Motors for at least 5yrs for all my 3 vehicles needs, the Customer Service is excellent and Jeff is exceptional at making people feel welcome, comfortable and confident that they will do their best to service your vehicle. PM is very convenient and I feel they are very trustworthy.

05/04/2021
The employees
Great work - great place

TD
TONY D.
05/02/2021
Convenience and professionalism
Ive used PMW for decades. Best foreign car service. Always answer phone or return calls immediately. Keeps me posted on progress. These guys allow me to enjoy my used vehicle for long past what is normal and for a very reasonable price

DA
David A.
05/01/2021 Category: Service
David said they were nice people and were fair.

LISA B.
Volkswagen Eos
04/30/2021
Couldn’t be happier
It’s nice to know my vehicles are always in good hands and I am treated respectfully and am always fully informed. It’s a great crew!!!

DANIELLE D.
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
04/28/2021
Awesome 👍😎 love this place
The people are trust worthy and know what there doing as far as fixing my car goes. I've never had any problem with the service.there very friendly and I always go back to them. I would refer them to anyone 👍👍😊

David H.
Scion xD
04/21/2021 Category: Service
David said the staff are always on the money and they do a great job.

JOHN M.
Falmouth, ME
04/19/2021
Oil change and Inspection
Never had a bad experience here