SK
SALLY K.
Westbrook, ME
12/30/2020
Worth the wait
I live 2 hrs away and couldn’t find anyone local to diagnose and fix my Volvo problem. Worse yet; it was Christmas week. My daughter recommended Portland Motors. They were able to diagnose and fix problem and at reasonable cost. It did take a week but the delay was due to shipping of parts Christmas week. I will use them again.

BK
BRUCE K.
12/30/2020
Outstanding workmanship
These guys are amazing. They get the job done right the first time.

Volvo S60
12/26/2020
Great, reliable service
I love knowing my car is in good hands.

BD
BRYAN D.
Mercury Sable
12/22/2020
The repair service you've always looked for!
If you have ever thought how nice it would be to have a reliable, trusted, reasonably priced repair service
This is it!

JENNIFER F.
Scarborough, ME
12/21/2020
Professional, competent, honest service
They always let me know what needs to be done now and should be done soon. They give me an estimate before doing the work, so I’m not over extended with my budget, and know what I’m getting into before I commit. Bottom line they work with me in a professional, competent, honest manner. That’s why I’ve been going there for over 15 years. It’s a pleasure doing business with them.

DA
David A.
12/19/2020 Category: Service
David said he would recommend this business for service.

Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
12/16/2020
Always have my back!
Jeff and Jason are Great, honest and proactive on the quality care my vehicle recieves each visit.

NH
Nate H.
12/15/2020 Category: Service
Nate said they are very responsive. They do good work. He trusts them.

MICHELLE P.
South Portland, ME
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/12/2020
Always great, reliable service. What a relief to have a trustworthy automobile service center.

AH
ANDREW H.
Volvo XC90
12/07/2020
Volvo
Portland Motor Sales treat me and my car much nicer than the condition my car is in.
Thank you, Jeff and Jason.

LD
LUCINDA D.
Saab 9-3
12/04/2020
Very fair and reliable
I feel very comfortable taking my vehicles to this shop. They have always been honest, fair, and reliable. They have gone out of their way to save me money.

Cape Elizabeth, ME
Mazda CX-3
12/04/2020
Prompt, fast service. My car was ready earlier than expected, complete with a disinfected interior! Couldn't have been a smoother visit.

Scarborough, ME
12/02/2020
Portland’s Finest
I know when to stay in my lane and when my headlight went out I knew that what would take me 2hrs would take Jeff 5 minutes. Excellent service always!

Roger C.
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Roger said he went there for an inspection. They found a broken leaf spring which turned out to be under warranty. They did their homework, and thus saved him about $1200. Also the staff is great to work with.

LISA B.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
11/23/2020
Great Service and communication
Portland Motor Sales is such a dependable and reliable business. They are very transparent and easy to deal with. Jeff is a great communicator; he’s wonderful to deal with