SARAH W.
Honda Accord Coupe
07/03/2019
Cheerful staff whether it’s good news or bad news
Happily good news yesterday?

ME
MARY E.
Yarmouth, ME
Saab 9-3
06/29/2019
Terrific
First time I went to Portland Motor and sorry I didn't way before. They are friendly, know what they are doing and at a fraction of the price quoted by the dealer. Already brought over are other car.

ANNE S.
Volvo XC70
06/26/2019
Great expertise and service
I can tell they take pride in their work and are customer oriented. Jeff and Nate make a great team. I have a 10 year old Volvo. I would recommend this business. The best I have been to in ten years. Great job guys!

MISSY M.
Saab 9-3
06/20/2019
Great Service!
I take my Saab to Portland Motor Sales whenever necessary. Very friendly, aknowledgeable and trustworthy. I wouldn't take my baby anywhere else!

SUSAN C.
06/15/2019
Efficient, friendly and competitive rates for the service provided. I had to have the head gaskets replaced ? on my car - they did a great job (at a far lower rate then the dealership would have charged) and even helped wash off any oil residue remaining on the engine and undercarriage. I left feeling ?
Jason W. from Portland Motor Sales responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you Susan! We appreciate and value the business!

MARGARET C.
Cumberlnd Ctr, ME
Volvo XC70
06/12/2019
New strut
This is the absolute best shop to take a Volvo. Never disappointed
Jason W. from Portland Motor Sales responded on 06/13/2019

Thanks Margaret! We greatly appreciate your business and loyalty!

Volvo XC90
06/08/2019
On time and pleasant -never pushy
Jason W. from Portland Motor Sales responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you guys! Always great to see you and thank you for the kind words! Thanks for your business!

Craig C.
Maine
Volvo C30
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Craig said they do good work.

Thanks Craig. We appreciate your business

TF
Tom F.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the staff is personable and they do high quality work. They have a reasonable cost considering the high labor rate but the quality of work is exceptional.
Jason W. from Portland Motor Sales responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you Tom for the kind words and for your businees and continued support!

The best
The staff is courteous - pleasant - very accommodating - listen to the consumers concerns - and excellent at diagnosing the problem and fixing it -
Jason W. from Portland Motor Sales responded on 06/13/2019

We appreciate the loyalty and your business! Thanks for always trusting us with your vehicles! Welcome back and see you soon!

V
Valued Customer
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/04/2019
Glad to rediscover Portland Motor Sales (mechanical shop)
They are very conveniently located which helps after losing a good mechanic right next door and not wanting to chase him 20 miles up the road. Very pleased with the attention and communication from them. They seem serious but friendly, knowledgeable and fair. I expect to be taking some of my clients' vehicles to them as need be.
Jason W. from Portland Motor Sales responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you. We are very much so looking forward to working with you guys!

RICHARD/ALEXANDRA M.
Freeport, ME
06/04/2019
Keeping an old Audi running beautifully
You would think an older Audi would be very expensive to keep up. But The crew at Portland motor sales know how to do what is required only when it is required. We are fortunate to have use them for the past many years
Jason W. from Portland Motor Sales responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for your loyalty and business! We greatly appreciate it!

BL
BARRY L.
Audi TT
05/24/2019
Recent service
Good service. Easy to get an appointment. Good prices. Good expertise.
Jason W. from Portland Motor Sales responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you Barry. We appreciate it!

TA
TED A.
Volvo XC90
05/23/2019
Honest dependable expertise !
Jason, Jeff and Nate are the best. We are long time customers with multiple vehicles. Trust them impeccably-no surprises with these guys.
Jason W. from Portland Motor Sales responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for being a long time loyal customer and trusting us with the car fleet that you have!

RO
RYAN O.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/22/2019
Service Inspection
Great work and customer service!
Jason W. from Portland Motor Sales responded on 06/13/2019

Thanks Ryan we appreciate the business