Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

MARK P.
09/12/2019
Always great service
I've been taking my cars to Preferred for 18 years and have always received great service. Dean is always available if you have any questions about repairs. Very trust worthy shop.

MK
MARK K.
Subaru WRX
09/11/2019
They do it right, every time.
This is one of those automotive shops staffed by thoroughly professional mechanics. These guys are the pros...it's a great find because they're honest, and they do what they say they're going to do, when they're when they say they're going to do it.

MICHAEL M.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
08/28/2019
Quality customer service center
There’s a feeling of confidence when you leave off your prize possession at performance automotive that you will get your automobile back running smoothly and when promised , they always clearly explain the service performed as well as guarantee
All performed woo

BK
BOB K.
WEYMOUTH, MA
08/28/2019
Dean
I have had very good service over many years.

KR
KEVIN R.
08/27/2019
Knowledgeable and helpful
Dean is knowledgeable and very helpful especially knowing we will be return customers.

WK
WILLIAM K.
Quincy, MA
Nissan Pathfinder
08/27/2019
Great experience!
Great experience, great and prompt customer service!

MF
Mike F.
WEYMOUTH, MA
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the service was good.

Sarah C.
Medford, MA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Sarah said the service was excellent. Dean did a great job and she appreciated the help.

WP
WARREN P.
Plymouth, MA
08/23/2019
Full Brake Service
I go to preferred for my oil changes and brakes. They drive me to my work and pick me up when it's done . Great service!

KF
KRIS F.
Mazda CX-5
08/22/2019
No problems here.
Easy appointment with no fuss. Only minor gripe is that I requested Toyo tires as replacement and got Kumho Crugen ones instead. Seem to be a decent equivalent. We'll see how things hold up with the warranty. I'll be going back for future services.

ER
ED R.
Lexus GS 430
08/13/2019
Great experience. I’m very happy as usual.
I’ve been using Preferred for several years and I always have a good experience. I trust Dean implicitly and their prices are very good. His initial quote for 4 tires beat townfair tire by $120 and prefered offered more free services than townfair did! Very highly recommended.

MK
MARK K.
Subaru WRX
08/09/2019
They do it right
This is a good shop, I trust these guys to do what is necessary, and to do it when they say they're going to.

Honestly, the first time I use these guys was when I needed my car inspected quickly. They had the car ready to go within the amount of time they said they would. My next visit, an oil change and tire rotation they also did on time and charged exactly what they said they would.

To my mind, there are a hundred percent so far.

KR
KEVIN R.
08/02/2019
Honest and on time
Dean is great, too truck in for front brakes he drove me home and picked me up when it was done plus threw in an oil change. Will keep going back for everything

07/25/2019
Great service, honest, prompt and thorough
Would definitely recommend! Great service, prompt, transparent about pricing and process, very thorough

TR
TERI R.
07/21/2019
Preferred Automotive
Accurate diagnosis followed by professional repair.

ROBIN C.
Toyota Camry Solara
07/15/2019
Honest & Reliable
I have been having my car maintained at Preferred Automotive(Dean) for Many, Many Years.. The Best-- Wouldn't trust bringing my car anywhere else!!!

LW
Lisa W.
Chevrolet Traverse
07/03/2019
Excell work done on time at a fair price
The entire crew at Preferred is wonderful. Honest assessment of what you need and don't need. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

SZ
STEVE Z.
Holbrook, MA
Ford Police Interceptor
06/29/2019
Been going there for 30 years .
I've had my cars serviced there for 29 years . Good techs .They stay updated on today's changing automotive diagnostic's .

JOAN M.
06/27/2019
Preferred Auto service
From the first contact, everyone was courteous and professional.

GS
GEORGE S.
06/18/2019
Good work at reasonable prices
Excellent work done in a reasonable amount of time and they don't try to gauge you into doing a bunch of extra stuff that may not be immediately needed.