Overall Rating 4.4444456/5Overall Rating 4.4444456/5Overall Rating 4.4444456/5Overall Rating 4.4444456/5rating 4.4444456
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

LR
Laura R.
Ulster Park, NY
2010 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/27/2015 Category: Service
Friendly atmosphere.
I bring all my vehicles to Hyundai, i.e. Chevy truck, Cadilac and Hyundai Sonata and I have always been treated fair.
HEIDI L B., Service Coordinator from Prestige Hyundai responded on 03/31/2015

We thank you for entrusting us with all of your vehicles. Our staff works hard to ensure your customer satisfaction. We look forward to continuously providing you with friendly, helpful, and thorough service.

JON R.
Hudson, NY
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/25/2015 Category: Service
inspection of Tucson
Everyone is very friendly ,I have two Tucsons, both great vehicles
HEIDI L B., Service Coordinator from Prestige Hyundai responded on 03/31/2015

We thank you for entrusting us with both your vehicles. Our staff works hard to ensure your customer satisfaction. We look forward to continuously providing you with friendly, helpful, and complete service.

JANET M.
Port Ewen, NY
03/17/2015 Category: Service
friendly, fast service
vehicle had a low tire pressure warning; drove to dealership and had tire repaired quickly
HEIDI L B., Service Coordinator from Prestige Hyundai responded on 03/23/2015

One of our goals is quick, efficient service. Another is customer satisfaction. I am glad to hear that our team was able to accomplish these items and get you back on the road safely. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service.

RALPH C.
Wawarsing, NY
03/14/2015 Category: Service
Quality Service
My recent visit to my Hyundai dealer was what I expected-- quality service in the time frame they advised.
HEIDI L B., Service Coordinator from Prestige Hyundai responded on 03/23/2015

We are glad to hear that you were pleased with your service. We do look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service.

New Paltz, NY
2007 Hyundai Sonata
03/11/2015 Category: Service
Prompt, courteous, and clean.
As always, service is tops. Explained everything and no hard sell.
HEIDI L B., Service Coordinator from Prestige Hyundai responded on 03/13/2015

Complete customer satisfaction is always our top priority. Our team enjoys giving our customers the top notch service that they deserve. We are very glad we were able to thoroughly assist you and get you back on the road happy. We look forward to seeing you at your next routine service.

SHARON B.
Staatsburg, NY
03/03/2015 Category: Service
Kingston
Nice people.
HEIDI L B., Service Coordinator from Prestige Hyundai responded on 03/07/2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. Our staff does strive to be helpful and friendly at all times. We look forward to being able to serve you on youor next scheduled visit.

Donald S.
New Paltz, NY
2011 HYUNDAI ACCENT
02/25/2015 Category: Service
Don Siegman- 2011 Accent
My Service engine light came on this past month. They had me bring the car in the next day and completed the repair within an hour.
HEIDI L B., Service Coordinator from Prestige Hyundai responded on 03/02/2015

Our team strives to provide quick, friendly, and efficient service. We are glad that you were pleased with your service. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service.

Red Hook, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/25/2015 Category: Service
courteous and professional
Mike took care of everything. Car was ready as promised. Job well done
HEIDI L B., Service Coordinator from Prestige Hyundai responded on 03/02/2015

We are glad to hear that everything went well. Thank you for your positive feedback! We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service.

AL
Allan L.
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/13/2015 Category: Service
Battery replacement was done quickly and professionally.
HEIDI L B., Service Coordinator from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/13/2015

We are glad to hear that you are completely satisfied. Our team appreciates your feedback and your continued business. We look forward to seeing you at your next service!

ROBIN R.
Elizaville, NY
02/10/2015 Category: Service
The wonderful people that work at prestige hyundai in kingston
This dealership and people who work there are expert and exceptional! I always recommend prestige hyundai in kingston NY.. Whether it is for service of a vehicle or to purchase a vehicle... They are the best!!!!
HEIDI L B., Service Coordinator from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/11/2015

We are very glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience att our dealership in both Sales and Service. At Prestige, we work vvery hard to keep friendly, and knowledgable staff and to keep them equipped with everything they need to make your experience the best it can be. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled visit.

STACY B.
Highland, NY
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/19/2015 Category: Service
Everyone worked together to put my mind at ease. They hot me in right away.
Everyone was friendly and seemed to work together well.
HEIDI L B., Service Coordinator from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/20/2015

Our goals include fast, friendly, and efficient service to each and every customer. We are very pleased to hear that all went well with your service. The team here at Prestige looks forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service!

SL
Suzanne L.
West Coxsackie, NY
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
01/04/2015 Category: Service
people working there
always kind, helpful
HEIDI L B., Service Coordinator from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/09/2015

We are very glad to hear that your experiences here are pleasant ones. We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Catskill, NY
2008 HYUNDAI TUCSON
12/17/2014 Category: Service
Hyundai
Always a quick in and out, never had any problems after a service. Scheduling set up is fast and responses are equally as fast.
HEIDI L B., Service Coordinator from Prestige Hyundai responded on 12/17/2014

MARY G.
Saugerties, NY
2011 Hyundai Tucson
12/16/2014 Category: Service
Same Day Appointment
Great folks work in the Service Department! I noticed a warning light on the dash, and called as soon as I reached my original destination. After discussing it with them over the phone, I decided to make an appointment; they were able to see me right away. Glad to have the issue resolved quickly and easily.
HEIDI L B., Service Coordinator from Prestige Hyundai responded on 12/20/2014

Our goal is always 100% satisfaction and we take pride in making our customers happy. The team here at Prestige is glad that your experience with us went well. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

John M.
Ulster Park, NY
2006 HYUNDAI TUCSON
12/11/2014 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
The gang over at Prestige Hyundai have never been less than exceptional when servicing my car. However, in my last visit to their Kingston facility, I was given service above and beyond the usual fine attention. I called for an emergency appointment and was seen within the hour. The problems were taken care of with the next hour and I was back on the road with virtually no interruption to my days activities. I am mpost grateful to the crew at Prestige Hyundai of Kingston for their ever reliable commitment to customer service. John M
HEIDI L B., Service Coordinator from Prestige Hyundai responded on 12/15/2014

Complete customer satisfaction is always our top priority. Our team enjoys giving our customers the top notch service that they deserve. We are very glad we were able to thoroughly assist you and get you back on the road happy. We look forward to seeing you at your next routine service.

CR
CAROLE R.
Highland, NY
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/22/2014 Category: Service
Excellency
You cannot beat the kind & courteous treatment from the staff at Prestige Hyundai. They are an honest and trustworthy dealership. As long as they keep up the good work, I will remain a loyal Hyundai Owner!
HEIDI L B., Service Coordinator from Prestige Hyundai responded on 11/25/2014

We are glad to hear the service reflects the hard work we put into our commitment to our customers and their happiness, and satisfaction. Thank you for being a loyal part of the Prestige Hyundai family. We look forward to helping you at your next service! Thank you!

EM
ERICA M.
Woodstock, NY
2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
11/19/2014 Category: Service
Prestige takes care of their customers
Prestige always took care of us, and their service department is top notch. We always have our service done at Prestige, even on our 10 year old Camry. Highly recommend them.
HEIDI L B., Service Coordinator from Prestige Hyundai responded on 11/22/2014

We are glad to hear that everything went well. Our goal is always 100% satisfaction and we take pride in making our customers happy. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

11/07/2014 Category: Service
Appointment doesn't matter if you're not there and your vehicle is
I made an appointment and had my car towed in an hour prior. I called 5 hours past my appointment time and they still had not looked at my car. They called me just before closing to ask if I'd be there before they closed to pick it up and to tell me it was ready. It was such a horrible inconvenience since I could only get a ride in earlier in the day. Horrible.

JANICE P.
Athens, NY
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/01/2014 Category: Service
dissapointed
Not until I got home did I find out That my tires did not get rotated as I had asked to be done.first time this has ever happened.

EM
ERICA M.
10/31/2014 Category: Service
Very nice
Had detailing done.Very nice job.