Overall Rating 4.4444456/5Overall Rating 4.4444456/5Overall Rating 4.4444456/5Overall Rating 4.4444456/5rating 4.4444456
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

Rhinebeck, NY
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Service excellent for recall repairs
I had to come because of three recalls and was happy to find the service polite efficient and friendly.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

We strive to give our customers a pleasant experience with fast, friendly, accurate, and efficient service. Thank you for taking the time to respond!

GM
Gary M.
Ruby, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled maintenance
Excellent service, done on time. Great dealer!
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for your response. We work very hard to provide the best service experience as possible. I am happy to hear that we met that for you. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

James H.
Milton, NY
02/20/2019 Category: Service
J. Hoffmann
Always helpful.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with our service here at Prestige. Our goal is always 100% satisfaction and we take pride in making our customers happy. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Joyce H.
Cottekill, NY
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Trusted
I trust that my car is well taken care of at Prestige Hyundai.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

I thank you for your response. We strive to have a professional, and courteous staff  to ensure positive and efficient visits. We look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit.

LK
L K.
Pine Plains, NY
Recent service visit
They are knowledgeable and service is timely
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with our service here at Prestige. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

LL
Linda L.
Saugerties, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
friendly service
Immediately greeted by Althea, who took my information and kept me updated on needed work. Transported to and from work via the shuttle which was very convenient.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you for your response. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Prestige motors kingston ny
Excellent service and friendly employees
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. Our staff does strive to be helpful and friendly at all times. We look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit.

James L.
Catskill, NY
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Fast and efficient
Car was cleaned before I picked it up. Great service department!

Staatsburg, NY
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Quality of Service
Always Take Care of me with any Problem I Have
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. We want every experience to be “five stars”! We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

PF
Peter F.
Hyde Park, NY
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Routine Service made special
I had 5000 mile service scheduled. There was no waiting, service was completed in less time than estimated, and service person was very competent and friendly. It was a great experience.

Peter,

KK
Kathleen K.
Hopewell Junction, NY
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Ease of making appointment and help & friendliness of staff. You drive in, they immediately take info and bring you to tech who will
take care of service. He lets you know if there are issues that should be addressed with the price and takes care of what you wish to have
done, Since I purchased my car here I have only used them for service and have been pleased.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Cathy B.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Usual Excellent Customer Service!
Courteous, excellent, professional service from beginning to end. Love my Hyundai and Prestige!

VD
Valerie D.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
great service, polite, friendly, knowledgeable
Great service----my third lease car and couldn't be more satisfied
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Connelly, NY
02/11/2019 Category: Service
From start to finish they were five stars
Every star there was a person that help me . Do you ever go someplace and never feel comfortable I feel so comfortable there it’s like family
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

The team here at Prestige is glad that your experience with us went well. We strive to give you the best experience as possible. We look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit.

Tivoli, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2019 Category: Service
My experience at prestige was great as usual. From the minute I get there with the Women in the service drive eager to help and keep me out of the weather to Jeff and Molly being great as usual with all of my needs. I always feel like they are there with my best interest in mind and for that I thank you
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

We strive to have a professional and courteous staff to ensure positive and efficient visits. We strive to give our customers a pleasant experience with fast, friendly, accurate, and efficient service. We look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit.

James H.
Milton, NY
02/10/2019 Category: Service
J. Hoffmann
They work with you.

JN
Jeffrey N.
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was very nice and took care of everything.
I brought my car in and they took care of everything I needed.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Our goal is always 100% satisfaction and we take pride in making our customers happy. The team here at Prestige is glad that your experience with us went well. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

02/09/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was friendly and efficient.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. Our staff does strive to be helpful and friendly at all times. Thank you for your continued business. We look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit.

DK
Diane K.
Cairo, NY
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Phenomenal service
I appreciated the following:
Timely service (no long wait period)
Friendly professional technicians
Technician noticed my inspection was close to expiring and took care of renewal
My car was salt-covered and dirty from weather so technician offered me a complimentary car wash and vacuum which was awesome
First dealership me as a middle-aged woman actually likes
Service fees not astronomical as compared with others I have utilized
Love my Hyundai

Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for your response. We work extremely hard to give our customers a pleasant experience with fast, friendly, accurate, and efficient service. Thank you for taking the time to respond! We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service.

NJ
Nancy J.
Catskill, NY
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Very Happy
Very nice place , everyone was so accommodating especially Jeff
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for your response. We wrok extremely hard to provide the best service as possible. I am glad to hear that we were able to achieve that for you. Looking forward to seeing you in the future.