Brent M.
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Brent said the service was good.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 05/13/2019

Thank You Brent! We appreciate your business!

Jeff P.
Toyota Celica
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeff's wife. She said they got everything done that she asked in a timely manner.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 05/13/2019

Thank You! I am glad we got it back to you quickly!

HR
HANS R.
04/25/2019
great service
Privitt does a great job keeping my old Toyota running smoothly. Reliable. affordable, always the best service in town!
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 04/25/2019

Thank You Hans! We apreciate the Business!

GD
Gary D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the employees were personable. They provided outstanding service. They were thorough. They provided excellent service.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 04/25/2019

Thank You Gary! We apreciate the compliment!

Jon H.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Jon said every time they have done good and accurate work. They know what exactly what it's going to be and how much it will be. Then they let him know beforehand. They are easier to deal with in that way.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 04/15/2019

Thanks Jon! It is our practice to let you know what we find before we do the work.

Linda B.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Linda said the service was good and the business is honest. She appreciates their work.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 04/08/2019

Thank You Linda! We apreciate your business!

JULIA G.
03/24/2019
wonderful customer service
Privitt Auto Service is always willing to explain the repair and why it is necessary. Recently, they went the extra mile with repairing my car. This service is really appreciated.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 03/25/2019

Thank You Julia! We always strive to help you understand what is going on with your vehicle.

SF
SUSAN F.
03/15/2019
Wonderfully fast and great service

Thank You Susan!

CP
Clark P.
Chevrolet Camaro
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Clark said this is only the second day since he's gotten his vehicle back but as far as he can tell everything is fine.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 03/18/2019

Thank You Clark! We hope your vehicle continues to run well!

LJ
Lathoria J.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Lathoria said they did an awesome job. She said they had friendly staff and good prices.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 03/18/2019

Thank You Lathoria! We strive to keep our prices reasonable.

Mitchel W.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Mitchel said the business did accurate work.

Thank You Mitchel!

KK
KATHY K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/10/2019
Good Advice
I needed to have my oil changed, received a notice in my email. Mr Privitt have me some advice about my tires regarding replacement. I’m thankful there’s something who still goes the second mile. I’m glad I’m his customer.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 03/11/2019

Thank You Kathy! Thank You for being our customer!

JANET M.
03/09/2019
A Great Place for Cars
I have taken my car to Privitt Auto Serviced for more than 30 years. The service and repairs that they have done has always been good. I have always been able to depend on them for service.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you Janet! We apreciate your loyalty!

Carrie M.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Carrie said the staff were efficient. They called to her to make sure she had the info she needed.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 03/18/2019

Thank You Carrie! We always try to keep you informed!

NL
Nathan L.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Nathan said the employees were informative, did what he asked them to do, and the price was reasonable.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 03/04/2019

Thank You Nathan! We always try to keep you informed!