PC
PHIL C.
08/30/2020
Best mechanic shop around!
This mechanic shop is truly the best around.

SALLY JANE B.
Bushkill, PA
08/28/2020
Maintaince
Reliable, work done in a timely manner & price is reasonable...the staff is easy to work with.

PC
PHILIP C.
Bushkill, PA
08/26/2020
Knowledgeable and caring people !
We have been going to R&L ever since we moved to the Poconos after retiring from teaching in NJ . Russ is honest and caring , and we think of him as family! He and his staff are terrific , and I would and do recommend them in a heartbeat !

DAVID D.
Henryville, PA
08/25/2020
Always professional
Russell knows cars. He is friendly and COVID-19 precautions were adhered to.

BJ

WILLIAM R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
08/22/2020
Great service!!
I have never had an issue when I bring either my RV or car here. I get great service and the guys are very professional and courteous.

Dawn W.
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Dawn said the staff's price and service is the best in the area.

MARTIN G.
Stroudsburg, PA
08/20/2020
The Mechanics’ Mechanic
Russ was recommended to me by guys with a boatload of wrenching experience. Besides being very talented, he is said to price fairly. So far, true to his reputation, and delivered repaired truck days ahead of our agreed upon schedule.

SCOTT B.
work
excellent as always!!!

MICHAEL L.
Nissan JUKE
08/19/2020
Great service at a good price
Russell is a perfect gentleman.

MIKE S.
08/19/2020
Great service at great prices
I have 5 vehicles and I take them all to R and L
These guys do great work and they are very honest
I always felt I was treated fairly and never felt I was being ripped off
R and L will Always get my business
Thanks Russ and crew

MK
MARK K.
Bartonsville, PA
Nissan Rogue
08/18/2020
Great job
Car was missing and they installed new solenoid on engine and it works great. - 1 week ago I could not start car and took it to r and l and he checked my battery and said it was dead. I purchased new battery. Russ took the car right in and checked it for me. He is always courteous and friendly.

Effort, PA
08/17/2020
PERFECT AAA+++. as always
Best place ever to have your car repaired.

AT
ADEOLE T.
08/17/2020
Fantastic
They are fast, reliable, respectful, and good prices. They answer all your questions about your car and give you advice if you ask for it. I recommend this place to everyone.

DAVID D.
08/16/2020
Peace of mind
Not just a place that has skilled and knowledgeable mechanics but you can also count on honesty. Good friendly atmosphere led by the owner.