MF
MAUREEN F.
07/05/2018
Honest and reliable
Love that Rob can get us in, and provide a loaner. I don’t feel like we’re getting the run around

MIKE S.
07/03/2018
Routine maintance
Just a routine maintance job with A sprinkle of new front brakes. Like usual awesome professional job. Rob’s team did a fantastic job once again.

ADAM S.
06/24/2018
Honest and Reliable Car Care
I find Rad Air to provide honest and fair estimates for my car maintenance and repairs.
They are thorough and the vehicle is ready when promised.

DEBORAH L.
Lakewood, OH
Lincoln Zephyr
06/22/2018
My Air conditioning system repair
The Staff was friendly. The Service was done in a quick and efficient manner. I loved the cookie they gave after completing the service

GH
GARLAND H.
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/13/2018
Finding a air conditioning specialist
The air conditioning on our church 2001 fifteen passenger stopped working and because it has both front and rear ac units with the rear unit being an after market install at the time van was purchased and customized nobody including a Ford dealership would look at it. After contacting Rad Air and explaining what we had they agreed to look at it and successfully repair it the same day to our complete satisfaction. I would definitely recommend them . The person at the desk was very helpful as well as friendly. Would use them again.

JAN C.
05/31/2018
Service provided as expected.
The waiting area's not exceptional nor is it a hovel. It was clean, fairly quiet, seats were comfy for the wait time. Work completed in a timely manner and seems to have been done correctly [oil change/tire rotation]. Was able to view weather channel reports while reading provided trivia book. Desk man was friendly. I got 2 cookies!
All in all this location gave me the service I expected.

IE
INDIA E.
05/31/2018
Great
Relatively quick service as well as helpful and friendly staff. I trust my car here.

JAMES L.
05/24/2018
Prompt, professional service
RadAir quickly diagnosed the problem, filed for my extended warrantee payment, completed the work within 7 hours, all the while providing me with a loaner vehicle so that I could continue my day uninterrupted. Great job. Thanks, Jim L.

MICHAEL H.
Service is great
Brought my car here a few times. They always have a vehicle I can borrow while they diagnose what's wrong with my vehicle. Makes getting my car worked on a whole lot simpler. Very friendly and professional staff

KH
Karen H.
Brunswick, OH
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
!
RAD AIR is the place for me. Rob & the guys take great care of my Trailblazer, over 220,000 miles. I wouldn't trust anyone else.

JE
JOHN E.
Chevrolet Classic
05/23/2018
Fast and dependable service. Personable and honest customer service.
Rob will take the time to answer your questions and tell you honestly what needs to be done and why. Never any issues following services. Car repairs can be expensive but quality is important. We continue to trust Rob and his team.

JEANETTE A.
05/09/2018
Better than expected
Took good care of me. Place is clean and comfortable if you have to wait for your vehicle. Would have liked to see how dirty the cabin filters and air filter were though so I can gauge how often needs to be done based on my driving habits.

Kia Sedona
05/05/2018
Outstanding Staff/Phenomenal Service
So tell me, when was the last time you took your car in and was told everything is alright? Tell me honestly. The Parma Heights, Ohio Rad Air Complete Car Care and Tire Center and the manager Rob Marflak are the most honest business/individuals. We took our car in for it's mileage checkup and were told that everything was alright. The knocking and rattling was a loose bolt that needed tightened and they tightened it. End of story.

Hey Rob, we'll definitely see you at our next checkup!

JACQUIE D.
04/27/2018
Review of Rad Air
No one likes car repairs but it happens. Rob and his staff are GREAT. Call, get an immediate appointment, sign for your loaner car and you're out the door. As a woman with absolutely no auto mechanical knowledge I never have felt like I've been taken advantage of unlike some garages I've used in the past. I would never go anywhere else.

KP
KRUPESH P.
Strongsville, OH
04/26/2018
The Best place for car repair where u trust
The Parma Radair is The best place for car repair. I am living 10 miles away from Parma but still I repaired my car here just because I know their honesty. That's all I want to say... I definitely 10000k times refer Radair at Parma in my community. Thanks a lot Parma Radair team for your services and advices.

RICHARD C.
04/22/2018
Job Well Done
Brought in for sched oil change and service. Also had you check shocks and struts. You found
problem with a Strut Bolts and notified me of the condition. I gave you my OK to Fix.
You did a Very Good Job. Thank You... and the Cookies were GREAT TOO !!!!

Signed
Rich C.

DAN S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/22/2018
Best people ever
Had my car towed to Radair knowing full well it was a lost cause. Rob called later that afternoon confirming my fears. But Rob let us use the loaner until we could make arrangements for new transportation. I highly recommend Radair to anyone. The people are nice and honest with you. Best repair shop I have EVER been to.

Joe S.
Stow, OH
04/18/2018
No integrity
The owner doesn't respond to customers complaints or issues. If you have a red warranty card , throw it away as it means nothing . Any excuse they will use

TW
THOMAS W.
04/18/2018
Great Service!
Service was great as usual and the coffee was good!

MIKE S.
04/15/2018
Always a great service job.