JEANETTE A.
05/09/2018
Better than expected
Took good care of me. Place is clean and comfortable if you have to wait for your vehicle. Would have liked to see how dirty the cabin filters and air filter were though so I can gauge how often needs to be done based on my driving habits.

Anonymous avatar
Kia Sedona
05/05/2018
Outstanding Staff/Phenomenal Service
So tell me, when was the last time you took your car in and was told everything is alright? Tell me honestly. The Parma Heights, Ohio Rad Air Complete Car Care and Tire Center and the manager Rob Marflak are the most honest business/individuals. We took our car in for it's mileage checkup and were told that everything was alright. The knocking and rattling was a loose bolt that needed tightened and they tightened it. End of story.

Hey Rob, we'll definitely see you at our next checkup!

JACQUIE D.
04/27/2018
Review of Rad Air
No one likes car repairs but it happens. Rob and his staff are GREAT. Call, get an immediate appointment, sign for your loaner car and you're out the door. As a woman with absolutely no auto mechanical knowledge I never have felt like I've been taken advantage of unlike some garages I've used in the past. I would never go anywhere else.

KP
KRUPESH P.
Strongsville, OH
04/26/2018
The Best place for car repair where u trust
The Parma Radair is The best place for car repair. I am living 10 miles away from Parma but still I repaired my car here just because I know their honesty. That's all I want to say... I definitely 10000k times refer Radair at Parma in my community. Thanks a lot Parma Radair team for your services and advices.

RICHARD C.
04/22/2018
Job Well Done
Brought in for sched oil change and service. Also had you check shocks and struts. You found
problem with a Strut Bolts and notified me of the condition. I gave you my OK to Fix.
You did a Very Good Job. Thank You... and the Cookies were GREAT TOO !!!!

Signed
Rich C.

DAN S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/22/2018
Best people ever
Had my car towed to Radair knowing full well it was a lost cause. Rob called later that afternoon confirming my fears. But Rob let us use the loaner until we could make arrangements for new transportation. I highly recommend Radair to anyone. The people are nice and honest with you. Best repair shop I have EVER been to.

Joe S.
Stow, OH
04/18/2018
No integrity
The owner doesn't respond to customers complaints or issues. If you have a red warranty card , throw it away as it means nothing . Any excuse they will use

TW
THOMAS W.
04/18/2018
Great Service!
Service was great as usual and the coffee was good!

MIKE S.
04/15/2018
Always a great service job.

CJ
CHRISTINE J.
04/13/2018
5 star service!
Courteous, friendly, quality work, expert technicians, easy to work with and all around excellent customer service!

JE
JOHN E.
Chevrolet Classic
04/12/2018
Friendly, efficient, helpful
They were able to indicate exactly what needed replaced and fixed after a quick tune-up, were honest and efficient in their services, which is always appreciated.

WR
WYATT R.
Chrysler
04/01/2018
Rad Air
Rad Air identified & repaired fuel system issues quickly & provided a free loaner vehicle while the repairs were being made.

EM
EVELYN M.
03/30/2018
Easy
Rad Air makes it easy to keep my old car in top condition. They honor AAA free inspections, pinpoint conditions that need to be corrected, and execute the repairs quickly and professionally. The free loaner car makes it easy for me to get my car serviced while keeping up with my day. And the cookies sure help to lessen the pain at payment time. Yes, keeping an older car safe and functional is not cheap, but Rad Air makes it easy.

JN
JOSEPH N.
03/22/2018
Great Customer Service and Knowledgeable Staff
Went I took my wife's van to Rad Air, I was met by Rob. He was extremely polite and answered all my questions. He gave me a detailed explanation of what needed to be done to keep our van safe for the trip out of town we were planning to take. He had it done quick and tried to save me as much money as he could. Every step of the process was transparent and honest. Very satisfied. I will be back!!! Thank you.

DF
DAVE F.
Kia Forte
03/18/2018
always great service...
always great service. the crew is friendly. rob always has a welcoming smile and NEVER tries to sell me something i don't need. i have been a customer for the past 6 years and i tell my friends to go to the parma hts shop.

AW
ANITA W.
Nissan Versa
03/13/2018
Love this place!
Always exceptional and friendly! No one likes having to get their car repaired, walking in and seeing a smile and the offer of a coffee makes it almost painless. Love this place!

IE
INDIA E.
03/10/2018
Great
Great job as always.
Tom W., General Manager from Rad Air Complete Car Care and Tire Center

Thank you.  We appreciate your business.

GS
Greg S.
03/08/2018
Professional and honest
Rob and his staff are terrific, I love the fact that when I go there for service I know that I am getting only what needs to be done by a truly professional and above all HONEST organization A plus rating in my book wouldn't go anywhere else. Five star rating.....
Tom W., General Manager from Rad Air Complete Car Care and Tire Center

Thank you for the kind words.  We really appreciate your business.

TIFFANY M. S.
03/07/2018
Honesty
Rob and the Rad Air team are are good guys very thorough, understanding, and honest unfortunately on a couple occasions theyve helped me make that inevitable decision to fix or part with, but only after seeing if there was absolutely anything they could do to help. Greatly appreciate everything they do!

RJ
RICHARD J.
Parma Heights, OH
Jeep Cherokee
03/01/2018
Great Visit!
We trust Radair for all our car needs. This visit was to check out a potential new car. Rob and team were quick, efficient, and took the time to explain their findings to my family. Thank you for being a business we can put our trust in!
Tom W., General Manager from Rad Air Complete Car Care and Tire Center

Thank you. We appreciate your business.