Rad Air Complete Car Care and Tire Center

CHARLES W.
08/26/2018
Went out of their way to help me with out an appointment.
No Appointment. Took my car anyway and did an additional job I needed. Mike was great as replacement for Rob who was on vacation. It’s always nice to have qualified people for back up. Rad Air is my go to place for car service that I can trust.

SHAREECE C.
Mitsubishi Lancer
08/24/2018
Personal and Professional
Rob is the best even though he was on vacation. But Rad Air really does hire the best employees who communicate very well and get work done in a timely manner.

IE
INDIA E.
08/21/2018
The service was quick and efficient. Mike was very friendly and helpful. I always feel good about getting my car serviced here. Cookies are always a plus.

LE
LINDA E.
Honda Accord Coupe
08/16/2018
friiendly and professional staff
the work on my car was very good and was done on time!!

Janice G.
08/13/2018
Top Rate Customer Service
First impression over the phone - polite and professional and fit my car in for repair last-minute before I left town; Second encounter - I was greeted with a smile by someone who loves what he does and they provided me with a free loaner car and finished my repair the same day; Finally - complimentary cookies for me and kids when I picked up my car and even texted me a few days later to ask how my car was doing since the repair (perfect, by the way). I wish everyone in every service-based industry was like this. Second-to-none customer service!

MF
MAUREEN F.
08/09/2018
Availability, and convenience
Rob is very professional and patient. I always call him frustrated with the current situation and he is always able to get me in and provide a loaner while he takes care of the problem.

MIKE S.
08/07/2018
Not a easy fix
After noticing a oil puddle on my driveway, called Rob at RadAir to investigate. Come to find it was motor oil or brake fluid but the rack and pinion system was failing. Had it replaced, all seemed well until a trip to the Home Depot. Steering went back off center. Visited Rob again the next day, he replaced the defective part at no cost and had me on the road once again. Rob has an awesome team that works for him. Alaways pleased with my service there. Thank you guys again.

Chevrolet Classic
08/05/2018
Fast and dependable service. Personable customer service.
Quick service with helpful opinions and recommendations that are not forced. Helpful in answering questions.

AW
ALVIN B. W.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Nissan Sentra
08/03/2018
Rad Air very Dependable and fairly honest in there Approach to car maintenance
I have been with Rad Air at least 10 years and I find them to really fix your car good a little pricey but you get good quality work from there staff and honesty

HB
HEIDI B.
07/26/2018
Honest & Friendly
I was pleasantly surprisedly by the service. I received a loaner car to use while my car was being fixed. When I came to pick my car up, I was shown pictures of what they did in various stages, shown the old part & had a thorough explanation of what was done.

MATT S.
Honda Civic Sdn
07/25/2018
Great Service!
I got the oil change special, and Rob went out of his way to make me feel comfortable.

I've been here several times. I wouldn't trust my car with anyone else.

CO
CHRISTOPHER O.
07/23/2018
Feel Like they actually care
Great service , they've done quality work over the years for me. I feel like they're very honest and not just trying to get an extra buck out of you. The best thing about them and my favorite thing is they can provide you a loner car if needed. I find it difficult to be without a car especially if they need the car a couple days due to customer volume. Always appreciate them.

MF
MAUREEN F.
07/05/2018
Honest and reliable
Love that Rob can get us in, and provide a loaner. I don’t feel like we’re getting the run around

MIKE S.
07/03/2018
Routine maintance
Just a routine maintance job with A sprinkle of new front brakes. Like usual awesome professional job. Rob’s team did a fantastic job once again.

ADAM S.
06/24/2018
Honest and Reliable Car Care
I find Rad Air to provide honest and fair estimates for my car maintenance and repairs.
They are thorough and the vehicle is ready when promised.

DEBORAH L.
Lakewood, OH
Lincoln Zephyr
06/22/2018
My Air conditioning system repair
The Staff was friendly. The Service was done in a quick and efficient manner. I loved the cookie they gave after completing the service

GH
GARLAND H.
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/13/2018
Finding a air conditioning specialist
The air conditioning on our church 2001 fifteen passenger stopped working and because it has both front and rear ac units with the rear unit being an after market install at the time van was purchased and customized nobody including a Ford dealership would look at it. After contacting Rad Air and explaining what we had they agreed to look at it and successfully repair it the same day to our complete satisfaction. I would definitely recommend them . The person at the desk was very helpful as well as friendly. Would use them again.

JAN C.
05/31/2018
Service provided as expected.
The waiting area's not exceptional nor is it a hovel. It was clean, fairly quiet, seats were comfy for the wait time. Work completed in a timely manner and seems to have been done correctly [oil change/tire rotation]. Was able to view weather channel reports while reading provided trivia book. Desk man was friendly. I got 2 cookies!
All in all this location gave me the service I expected.

IE
INDIA E.
05/31/2018
Great
Relatively quick service as well as helpful and friendly staff. I trust my car here.

JAMES L.
05/24/2018
Prompt, professional service
RadAir quickly diagnosed the problem, filed for my extended warrantee payment, completed the work within 7 hours, all the while providing me with a loaner vehicle so that I could continue my day uninterrupted. Great job. Thanks, Jim L.