Rad Air Complete Car Care and Tire Center

Review for Rad Air Complete Car Care and Tire Center

Jarrod W.
Cleveland, OH
01/19/2019
1st time customer, will definitely be back.
I've always been one to take vehicles to dealers for service. Recently I was given a quote for a rear brake job from a local Toyota dealer that was too much in my opinion. I explained my concerns to Rob. Long story short, Rad Air saved me a third of the cost, did a quality job, and kept me informed of the process, having the job done ahead of their predicted time. Oil change and tire rotation done as well. Rob was a pleasure to work with. I recommend Rad Air, especially the Parma Hts location. Shop was clean and I really do feel they have the customer's best interest in mind. That's saying something, especially in the car repair business.