Bob S.
Mercedes-Benz S600
11/07/2017 Category: Service
Bob said he's very happy with their service.

Dheeraj S.
Illinois
Suzuki Forenza
11/06/2017 Category: Service
Dheeraj said the service was fast. The staff fixed the problem and they finished the work on time.

CY
Chris Y.
Jeep Patriot
11/05/2017
Still the best.
Thanks Matt, Ron, and Pat. Still the best in the biz! Ill see ya soon!

Jim A.
Schaumburg, IL
Nissan Sentra
10/31/2017
Quick, Quality Service
I walked in with no appointment having never been there before. Although they were obviously busy they made me feel like I was their most important customer. Got me in and out quickly and did a good job.

TH
Troy H.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Troy said his visit was the easiest, most painless service ever. The staff was very thorough and helpful.

MA
Manuel A.
West Chicago, IL
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Manuel said the service was prompt and the prices were fair.

Michelle S.
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Michelle's husband. He said the prices at this place were very good.

SP
Sherrome P.
Illinois
Ford Police Interceptor Utility
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Sherrome said the business provides good and informative service. They get the job done.

AD
Ashley D.
Naperville, IL
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/26/2017
Amazing Service!
Rx Autocare was recommended by my coworker when the repairs on my car quoted by another shop were astronomical in price and time. It was such a relief when Matt reassured me that the job was actually manageable! The repairs were done at half the cost and half the time! I can't thank them enough and will never go anywhere else!

SG
Stephanie G.
Lincoln LS
10/24/2017
Customer service is A plus, We love our mechanic Matt, he's always very thorough and great at figuring out our cars problems! And all the guys who answer the phone are very helpful in answering all my questions and concerns!
A good bunch of mechanics I always feel comfortable having work on my cars!

IS
Inthira S.
10/18/2017
Best services
I wish that I could give the RX auto car team more than 5 stars! I feel like I have a home mechanic with me that I can trust and go to any time. They aren't a overpriced service and whenever I need to, I'll always call and go to them first, Thank you RX Auto Team!

TD
Trixie D.
Saint Charles, IL
Saturn SC 2dr
10/17/2017
Best mechanics
referred by my boss, they are my new mechanics!! These guys went above and beyond and inspected a car i had just bought..they were honest and helpful in every way!!! i highly recommend them to ANYONE

RV
Ryan V.
West Chicago, IL
Audi RS 5
10/17/2017 Category: Service
Ryan said they were quick and they got the service done on the same day. They did a good job.

Christopher B.
10/06/2017
Great Service!
They got me in immediately at the end of their day without an appointment for an oil change. The servicemen were quick, noticed a battery problem and changed out the battery (at my request- no pressure felt!). They were knowledgeable, polite and friendly. I'd highly recommend Rx Auto Care!

BR
Brett R.
Kaneville, IL
Chevrolet Traverse
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Brett said the business has top of the line service and he has been dealing with them for over 20 years.

Jordan F.
09/20/2017
the people & the atmosphere
couldn't be more grateful for all that RX auto care has done for me, and my family over the years! Never will I ever take my car anywhere else. They're honest, efficient, and extremely hard working men, and they are great at what they do! thanks again for everything!

Micah B.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/19/2017
Oil Change Honda Civic
Oil changes are routine maintenance, so what was so great about the last time I went there? The store was about to close, but they made an exception and changed my oil in 10 minutes. Great!

IS
Inthira S.
09/18/2017 Category: Service
Inthira said she was very happy with the business. The job was done well. Ron and Matt provided good service. She liked the price.

DO

Dave E.
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/30/2017
Quick change artists
Barely sat down and got comfortable when I was told my oil change was done! Priced right, too. I will return for more work.