Brenna M.
07/20/2019
Not so good
Usually i would stop in and be able to get an oil change. I stopped in the other week and they were busy, which is understandable, and said I’d be back another day. So i called the day before i actually went to see if i could get one that day, which they were busy and he said how about tomorrow. I said yes he took my name. When i got there the next day my name wasn’t on the schedule and the man who greeted me had an attitude and treated me like i was making it up that i spoke to someone the day before. He was completely rude and i will not be going back there. Its not my fault that someone forgot to write me down in the book. And i don’t appreciate the eye roll and huffing and puffing i got when I’m getting my car serviced. Always liked them until recently and they can watch me get my car done at one of the establishments in the same parking lot from now on

Dennis and Sharon S.
Naperville, IL
Ram 1500
07/17/2019
Mr.
These guys are honest, fair and fast!

North Aurora, IL
07/13/2019
Honest and Reliable
I recently had my car towed to Rx after it broke down in a parking lot. Andrew called me to let me know that the starter went bad. He also told me that I had the starter replaced by Rx in 2017. I had completely forgotten about this! They covered the part under warranty and replaced it free of charge! I appreciate a business that takes responsibility for their work and communicates honestly with their customers. As a person with minimal knowledge of cars, I feel like I can be an easy target to be taken advantage of, but not with Rx!

LC
Lydia C.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Lydia said the staff were very welcoming and able to explain what she needed to get done.

SA
Sheila and Ed A.
07/09/2019
Andrew was great at fitting us in
We had a very short window to get a new radiator put In our truck and back to work within a day. Andrew said he was pretty booked but will try his best. He delivered it the same day. Thanks Andrew!

Robyn H.
Wheaton, IL
07/03/2019
You can count on them always!
I can't even begin to describe the awesome service that RX Auto Care always provides! Truly honest and dependable, we even got our car back a day earlier than expected! Thanks again guys!

BV
Bill V.
06/29/2019
great service and quality; reasonable cost
Great service. Reasonable prices. Stand by their work. Had them do Radiator, AC, brake work. Very satisfied.

BA
Beth A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/27/2019
Excellent Customer service !!
RX Auto is the only place I go for full service and maintenance of my vehicle ! Friendly service and quality workmanship !

WP
William P.
Buick LeSabre
06/24/2019 Category: Service
William said the service was quick and the customer base seemed loyal. He arrived with an urgent issue that two other facilities could not address until the next day. He stated that the business had his vehicle ready in about an hour.

SA
Stan A.
Oldsmobile Bravada
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Stan said the service was quick and the staff were courteous. The business did what they said they would do. The brakes were squeaking after the service and he had to move a cable away from the brakes to stop the squeaking.

Winfield, IL
06/11/2019
Friendly, honest
These folks won't add on unnecessary work to pad the bill. The free ride to work after dropping off my vehicle is a great help to me.

CL
Cindy L.
Jeep Liberty
06/08/2019
Love the fact that they are so honest with thier quotes
Was in and out within the hour. Only have one car so can't leave it. When they give you a quote they stick by it NO SUPRISES

Julie K.
Nissan Versa
06/04/2019
Reliable, quick service
Every time I bring my car here, they take care of it in a very short period of time. I'm comfortable talking to the employees which is not the case at all repair places and I find their rates very fair. I don't feel like I'm being overcharged at all.

JE
Jordan E.
Dodge Dakota
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Jordan said the service was convenient. The work was easy. The service was completed fast.

Robert G.
Aurora, IL
GMC Acadia
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he was satisfied with the work. He mentioned that the mechanics are honest.