Redhawk Auto Service

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
GERALD G. on 10/01/2017
"Still have problem but will have rechecked "
Roger did a good job but there is still something awrong with car
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 10/01/2017 09:33 AM
Elizabeth D. on 03/11/2017
Elizabeth said they did the work that she wanted done and she was satisfied.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 02/07/2017
Review Created: 03/11/2017
GAIL E. on 03/05/2017
"Honda CRV"
Staff was friendly and the courtesy car a big help. However my transmission was flushed in order to try to fix a problem I was having with the car. The problem continued so I took the car to the dealership The service agent again flushed my transmission, showing my husband it was still dirty. Therefore I paid for that service twice.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 02/15/2017
Review Created: 03/05/2017 11:26 AM
David L. on 02/15/2017
David said this business took a little bit longer than he expected to do his oil change.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 02/14/2017
Review Created: 02/15/2017
STACY C. on 01/18/2017
"Hmmm"
I had my oil changed and fuel filters changed as well. After I left the shop, my check engine light came on. I plan to stop by the shop tomorrow and see what the deal is?!?!
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 01/18/2017
Review Created: 01/18/2017 09:14 PM
CARMEL D. on 11/02/2016
"Car still leaking 😔"
I brought my SUV to Redhawk on two separate occasions for repairs. The staff is quite friendly, location is great, and the shop is clean and customer service oriented. However, I won't be returning for any future services because after two very pricey repairs, my car continues to leak. Sorry, there are no third chances under these circumstances. I'm no mechanic, but after doing my own research and pointing to the problem TWICE, I had reasonable expectations that they would be fixed. After forking out $$$, I'm moving on. Shame on me once...ok, twice but not 3 times.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 10/15/2016
Review Created: 11/02/2016 01:10 AM
tod h. on 10/10/2016
"Unreasonable price"
The service guy who worked on my van was awesome. He diagnosed the fouled plug within 7 minutes. He came to me and fully informed me of the condition of the van. The salesman was upfront about the evaluation cost and we discussed a probable break on the price if the solution was found easily and fixed easier. There was no discount given and I ended up paying more then $140 for you to change 1 spark plug. I am not happy that the salesperson was not willing to work on my costs when the problem was found so easily and fixed so quickly. For about 20 minutes of work, I was charged about $275 per hour in labor. While I'd recommend the work this place does, I will not recommend anyone go there without a specific task for them to perform.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 10/08/2016
Review Created: 10/10/2016 07:09 AM
Jennifer C. on 08/24/2016
Jennifer said the staff is friendly, but the communication was not good. They were supposed to call her when her vehicle was ready, and they did not. She called to find out if her vehicle was ready, they said it was. They told her they closed at 4:00 pm and she got there a little before. They were already closed. Her vehicle was outside and they had not replaced the tire and they had not locked it. She had to take it back to finish the work. They were helpful in the past.
Vehicle: Kia Rio
Service Date: 08/22/2016
Review Created: 08/24/2016
Travis B. on 08/06/2016
Spoke with Fred. He said he had to return to the business multiple times for the same problem on his vehicle. He mentioned the problem was able to be fixed.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 08/02/2016
Review Created: 08/06/2016
John N. on 04/27/2016
John said the business did not check the window washing fluid or the tire pressure like the other place he goes to does.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Service Date: 04/17/2016
Review Created: 04/27/2016
Lor Y. on 03/07/2016
Lor said he was not happy with the service performed by the business. He waited too long and he was overcharged for the diagnostic. He would not recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 03/03/2016
Review Created: 03/07/2016
Justine H. on 11/12/2015
Justine said this business did not go over the services they had completed on her vehicle with her. She noticed an issue with the tires and the air pressure, they were low when she brought her vehicle in, she is unsure if they put air in them but the tire pressure light was on. She will not go back.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 11/06/2015
Review Created: 11/12/2015
NANCY/JIM N. on 09/24/2015
"Friendly service, substandard diagnosis"
Long story short: 2005 Durango with wires damaged by rats. Truck in the shop for 85% of 6 months, but lots and lots of problems not getting fixed. Had to get it resolved elsewhere.

Redhawk was in over their heads and weren't able to either find a place that could actually fix the truck, or tell me they couldn't fix it.

Consult-a-Tech took care of us with a 4-day stay for the truck.

Sorry guys, there was a major broken cable connection you missed that solved 90% of the problems.

You guys are great at quick-turnaround oil changes and such, but just not equipped to handle jobs that require in-depth analysis.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 09/11/2015
Review Created: 09/24/2015 08:28 PM
Craig D. on 09/03/2015
Craig said he had an appointment to have his oil changed at this business. He was told they could not do it because the rack was not working and the others were full. The business told him to come back the next day and they would give him half off. Upon taking it back, the gentleman that was there the previous day, was off. They did not acknowledge the half off agreement but did rotate his tires. He said he feels this was not half since a tire rotation costs $10.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 08/30/2015
Review Created: 09/03/2015
JOHN C. on 06/10/2015
"I was a little disappointed with this visit"
My vehicle was at Redhawk auto for one and a half days and then when I got my car back it was making a loud screeching, metal on metal noise after the repair which it did not make prior to bringing the car in.. So my wife had to bring it back the next day again and they had to keep it for another three hours!!.. I was a little frustrated with this service visit because I have five kids With a very busy schedule and I need my car available as much as possible. so it was very inconvenient to have to return my car for a second time after they had it for one and a half days and The problem with my car was not resolved until the visit.. The customer service was great and they were very apologetic but again I just wished it had been resolved the first visit
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 06/09/2015
Review Created: 06/10/2015 09:40 PM
Joel P. on 03/13/2015
Joel said this business's smog machine was not working so it took a little longer than he expected.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 300
Service Date: 03/11/2015
Review Created: 03/13/2015
GERALD G. on 02/27/2015
"Mr. Gerald Gemmell"
Failed to put tag in window with milieage of when change of oil was completed. alinement
caused tires to wear on road badly - should have recommended balancing
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 02/25/2015
Review Created: 02/27/2015 07:12 AM
MATTHEW H. on 02/17/2014
"Courteous but clumsy"
Did a nice job replacing the radiator but overcharged for an oil change. Not only did they overcharge ($60?), but when I returned home and looked under the hood the dipstick was just laying on the side of the engine.
Vehicle: Toyota Sequoia
Service Date: 02/16/2014
Review Created: 02/17/2014 08:02 PM
John K. on 06/16/2013
"very good service, very friendly but..."
I wasn't told up front that there was going to be a diagnostic charge, and such an expensive one at that.
Vehicle: Buick Park Avenue
Service Date: 06/15/2013
Review Created: 06/16/2013 09:19 PM
Dennis W. on 10/04/2012
Dennis said he thought their pricing was too much. He said he was Tom Grady's accountant.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer