PH
PATSY H.
10/19/2018
P Holm
Always the best service. Dependable, reliable service that they stand behind and never overcharge. I trust them completely and tell others about them.

Ford Edge
09/28/2018
They tend to business and keep updated on estimated cost and work progress.
Work was completed in a timely manner and for the estimated cost.

RD
Great service.......wonderful people

RICKEY M.
09/22/2018
Great place
I highly recommend this business to anyone who is looking for tires or front end work on their car

PH
PATSY H.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/12/2018
Patsy
I know when I go in they will never try to sell me anything I do not need. Their work is the most trust worthy and I know when I leave my car has been cared for the correct way. I'm not sure I have ever knownmore honest and friendly business owners.

CK
CURTIS K.
Hugo, OK
09/09/2018
As always, awesome service! Short wait before our vehicle was put on the rack. New man at the desk is doing a great job!

09/08/2018
Trustworthy, this business really cares about their customers
We can always count on Road Runner to provide excellent service in a timely manner, I highly recomend them to everyone.

THOMAS B.
Nissan Frontier
08/30/2018
They have the BEST Service .
The best part is the People. They hear what the customer is saying.

PL
PETER L.
Sumner, TX
Isuzu Rodeo
08/26/2018
Trustworthy shop
Repairs were well explained. The only reason this is not a 5star review is I am very picky. One of the services preformed was an alignment. The car goes perfectly straight down the road but the mechanic did not center the steering wheel. This normally happens because the mechanic does not take the time to actually sit in the seat during the alignment process to center the wheel. They just reach in the window and set the wheel.

DARRELL B.
08/07/2018
Trustworthy
I've taken my vehicles to Road Runner for more years than I can remember. Not once have I ever felt that I was being taken advantage of. They are always professional, reliable and friendly.

RD
RICKY D.
Dodge Dart
08/03/2018
Denise Dority
Best place in Paris

07/22/2018
Trustworthy, this business really cares about their customers
This is the only business I use to maintain & repair my vehicles!

ED
ED D.
Buick Enclave
07/11/2018
Ed’s Buick
GREAT! Always has been. Always know they tell you honestly what you need and don’t need. They really care and take care of you!!

06/19/2018
Trustworthy, this business really cares about their customers
We've been customers for 9 years and they never fail to exceed our expectations!

05/19/2018
Awesome customer service
As always great customer service, quality work at a fair price & in a timely manner! I wont go anywhere else!

DORIS S.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/18/2018
Customer Service
Customer Service is great, service and parts are explained so there are no surprises, up front and honest.

BARBARA M.
Deport, TX
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/07/2018
great
great and most honest people ever

SG
SHERI G.
Denison, TX
Honda Element
03/28/2018
Service is always friendly - professional - affordable. As always, Regi was a shining star!

TR
TONY R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/26/2018
Awesome Service
Always a great experience at Roadrunner. Ronnie and Reggie are top-notch. Definitely worth taking your vehicle to them.

RT
RONNIE T.
03/23/2018
Honest and friendly, efficient
RONNIE THE OWNER IS FROENDLY , HONEST, AND SAVES ME AS A CUSTOMER SO MUCH MONEY.BEST MECHANICS ON PARIS TEXAS!