Karil M.
Toyota Tundra
04/16/2020
Waiting room clean and efficient
I went for an oil change and tire rotation. I was told it would take about an hour. I went shopping and returned an hour later and my truck was ready as promised
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 04/21/2020

Thank you Karil!

Cicely B.
04/15/2020
Replaced headlight.
Wow, such quick service. In and out in minutes and was "shocked" how low was the charge. I'll be back for other service. Why did it take me so long to find you?
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 04/15/2020

Thank you for finding us Cicely.

AG
Anita G.
Nevada City, CA
04/13/2020
smog check
Excellent service, fast and friendly.

Thank you Anita!

SD
Stephen D.
Jeep Liberty
03/11/2020
Quick service and easy process.
Any problems are quickly, and economically, resolved. I made a reservation, they took me right in and address the test in short order.

I would highly recommend them for any auto service.

Thank you Stephen!

Scott S.
Ford Expedition
03/10/2020
I was a walk in and they took care of me.
I was a walk-in, and they took care of me right away. Great service!!!

Thank you Scott!

J M.
03/10/2020 Category: Service
J said the service was dynamite. The only issue he had was the oil change sticker was done in kilometers not miles.

Thank you J!

Nevada City, CA
03/07/2020
Always on-time, always clean, work done right
Clean shop, always well organized, is a sure sign that Roadrunner does quality work. They fixed a nasty problem we had with one of our vehicles where two other shops we visited couldn't (but did charge us for their "work"). After that we switched to Roadrunner exclusively for all our vehicle servicing. Roadrunner also keeps you informed about your repair status, and call when your vehicle is ready for pick up.
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 04/15/2020

Thank you for your business!

KH
Kara H.
Ford Cutaway
03/03/2020
Outstanding Service!
Brian and Keith are the best mechanics this side of the Mississippi. No bologna, just straight forward, honest service.
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 03/04/2020

Thank you Kara! We don't stand for bologna here.

Danielle P.
Subaru Legacy
02/25/2020
Fantastic service!
Brian and his team of well schooled, professional and all around nice employees are amazing. They do great work. Their prices are very reasonable and you always know you are getting the job done right. We bring both of our cars there and will continue to do so. I highly recommend roadrunner automotive for any of your servicing needs!

Thank you Danielle!

Penn Valley, CA
02/19/2020
Performed as advertised.
Place was clean and work was as advertised.

Thank you very much!

PT
Paul T.
02/14/2020
Very good vehicle repair place
Did what they said in less time than expected. Always good explanations of what was done and why. Stayed in touch all the way through the process. If you seek a repair entity you can trust, this is a good place to go.

Thank you Paul!

LD
Lorraine D.
02/12/2020
Great Service!
Fast, competent service! They were able to fit me in on the same day I called for an appointment. Business is clean and friendly.

Thak you Lorraine!

TG
Terri G.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
02/11/2020
Great service & super courteous
Bryan was very nice and did a great job!

Thank you Terri!

Karyn S.
Gardnerville, NV
02/11/2020
Out of town break down
My '06 Ford diesel broke down on a Thursday evening, was towed to this facility on recommendation of a friend. I live in Nevada but was in Grass Valley on business. By the time the tow service got it there, was around 730 pm, well past closing time. By 815 the next morning, Brian had done an initial engine check and was on the phone to me in regards to necessary repair. They were slammed busy that day (Friday) and I had business all weekend there and he said there was no way he could get to it until Monday. He called me again just after 8am Monday and explained the extent of the repair, what needed to be completely checked and several options on what needed to be done. After settling on an avenue of work, he said he would call me back after he had the first part installed. His initial diagnosis was spot on, and the truck was fixed and running by 2pm that day.

Can't say enough good stuff about this place, kind, professional, time sensitive. If I lived in that area, I would use them exclusively.
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you very much Karyn!

ET
Edward T.
02/07/2020
Very professional and clean
The shop is clean and the owner was very professional. I was in and out in no time at all.
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 02/11/2020