Overall Rating 4.9180287/5Overall Rating 4.9180287/5Overall Rating 4.9180287/5Overall Rating 4.9180287/5rating 4.9180287
Overall Rating 2.5082/5Overall Rating 2.5082/5rating 2.5082rating 2.5082rating 2.5082
Latest Review 7 minutes ago

GA
George A.
04/24/2019 Category: Service
The service department is terrible
I brought my car in to the service department for fuel system service and an oil change. The very next day there was a huge oil leak in my garage. I took the car back and spoke with Victor Vasquez, the service manager and he stated it was oil residue. Took the car in the back and claimed to have cleaned it up. The very next day there were new leaks. I took the car to arrowhead hyundai and they found that the oil gasket was cracked. Also, i had a 20% coupon applied to my bill of $349, which victor vasquez claimed was capped at $35. There were no disclaimers on the coupon stating that your capped off at $35. Those that service their cars at rodeo hyundai should be aware of the shady service manager, victor vasquez and go over the price before letting them service your vehicle. I will never take my car to Rodeo Hyundai for service again. Good luck to those who do.
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. I am very sorry to hear that your last experience with us was not a great one. It is always our goal to provide the very best service so I am disappointed to hear that that was not the case for you. We appreciate your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for your all your vehicles needs. We will be reaching out to you shortly.j

Richard G.
Buckeye, AZ
2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/10/2019 Category: Service

04/10/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
Service manager called and we resolved all issues
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for filling out this survey Richard and sharing with us your experience you had with Arturo and apologize for the negative experience you received. We have a high standard of communicating with our clients and your experience should have never been an exception. I hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. Feel free to contact me at 623-214-4121. I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicles needs.

LA
Lou Dean A.
Goodyear, AZ
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Fast oil change, NOT!!
Victor called & was a stand up guy & addressed the problem, nice to know somebody stepped up to the plate & took care of this issue!

07/12/2018 Category: Service
Fast oil change, NOT!!
Not the first time it has taken over an hour for an oil change.
Staff seems to turnover rather fast, would be nice to have someone as a go to service rep.
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Quality service
Great customer service staff and mechanics
And great service reps, Victor

04/04/2018 Category: Service
Tries to sell more services.and don't do proper checks on coolant lebels etc
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 04/05/2018

Jonathan L.
Glendale, AZ
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Recovered: Great Ownership Taken
Victor has done an excellent job at ensuring everything will be taken care of for my vehicle. He took ownership in the negligence my car was subject to and promised to make my car as good as the day I drove it off the lot. The mistakes made will never be undone, but the actions taken to correct this problem have retained me as a customer and back to someone who can gladly recommend this dealer to anyone else, whether that's for a new car or getting your existing one serviced.

03/28/2018 Category: Service
Great sales team, horrible service.
I love Joe!!! He's the best ever. He sold me my car and was so easy to work with. He does financing now though, so if anyone gets a car here now, he'll make sure that you get the best packages that are relevant to you.

Now, that's all I have to say that's good. The service team here is absolutely terrible. Do not get your car serviced here unless you want it to break down on you like mine. I'm not car savvy and I don't do anything crazy with my car, but they didn't screw some oil cap thing on all of the way and my car's oil burst out everywhere on my trip to Las Vegas. My engine then began to overheat as I ran out of coolant and I broke down. As I'm writing this now, I'm stranded in Kingman, AZ and wasting my paid time off of work having to deal with the issues that Rodeo Hyundai caused me, my family, and my car to have.

Great place to buy your car, but don't come back afterwards
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 03/28/2018

Hi Jonathan

VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 03/31/2018

Thanks for the rescore

Aws A.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
02/28/2018 Category: Service

02/28/2018 Category: Service
Great place to Service your vehicle
Excellent customer service they take care of me and my vehicle very well thank you so much for your help
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/28/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey I apologize that the check engine light came on, we do appreciate your feed back and your business we do look forward to taking care of your future needs

2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/21/2018 Category: Service
Nice facility, need to be more consistent with service
I have been going there for a while, but last time I took my wife’s car in for oil change they forgot to put oil change sticker on windshield , oil change was faster than usual, so checked oil at home, it was dirty they did a sloppy job, either they didn’t drain oil completely or they didn’t changed at all, going back to speak to service manager.
Jeremiah M., Service Advisor from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/23/2018

Hello,
When you have time, please feel free to either stop in or give me a call at 623-214-4121 to discuss your visit and see what we can do to correct it.

Victor Vasquez
victor.vasquez@earnhardt.com

VL
Vanessa L.
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Lazy oil Tech.....
What a shame... Detail and service is a mess!!!
RICK W. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/13/2018

Vanessa
i do apologize that they spilled oil in the engine area they should have cleaned it off and i do agree it is totally unacceptable and should have never happened i have spoke the tech again i do apologize we do pride ourselves on taking care of our customers vehicles i am not sure what happened in detail however i would like to do a complete detail on the vehicle at your convenience

LR
Linda R.
01/02/2018 Category: Service
Try to Rip You Off
My son, brought the car in for a recall. They tried to sell him a cabin filter (that was just replaced a few weeks ago) that he did not need. They also scratched the top of the hood. He noticed it after he got home. Luckily, he waxed it out.
RICK W. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 01/02/2018

Linda
Thank you for completing the survey i apologize that your visit did not go well we do pride ourselves on looking after the customers best interests. We are grateful for the feed back and that the scratches did come out  without knowing  there was a issue we couldn't have fixed

Robert S.

Slow service.
to slow
RICK W. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 12/12/2017

Robert
I apologize that your service took longer than you expected, we do pride our selfs on the quality and quickness of our express service on the vehicles repair order it shows the vehicle being here an hour if there is anything we can do to assist you in the future please let us know

WW
William W.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/22/2017 Category: Service
Communication denied
The service department kept passing the buck. Kept saying someone should of called you. They all thought the other one was calling us
RICK W. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/22/2017

William
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey i apologize for the miscommunication i will talk to our staff so we will be able to communicate better

Sun City West, AZ
2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/10/2017 Category: Service
Sucks
Never again
Robert N., Service Director from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 08/11/2017

Hello Valued Customer,
I am sorry that this service visit did not meet your expectations. After reviewing your repair order I don't see how any work that we performed could made the recirculation door malfunction. I do see that you have installed some after market parts that may cause some problems. I do apologize that we may have put hand prints on the headliner. I did check with the technician that worked on your vehicle and he said that he did not move or remove your sunglasses.

06/12/2017 Category: Service
Recall service
Did not appreciate the high pressure for more service than the recall called for.
Robert N., Service Director from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/13/2017

Hello Valued Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We apologize that you felt pressured to purchase any other service. We will recommend services based on wear and also based on time. Our intent is not to pressure you but to inform you. Our number one goal is complete customer satisfaction and I am sorry that we did need meet your expectations on this visit. We value you as our customer and we will do our best to make your next visit a 5 Star Rating visit. Justin and the Rodeo Hyundai Service Team appreciate your valued business and we look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future.

GM
Geraldine M.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
06/07/2017 Category: Service
It not great.. Just red my statement!
??????? I just typed it on the previous screen????????
Robert N., Service Director from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/07/2017

Hello Dave,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. I apologize that this service visit did not meet your expectations. I do appreciate the time that you gave me on the telephone to discuss your concerns. We do value you as our customer and we will do our best to make your next service visit a good experience if you decide to give us another chance. Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your Elantra in the future.

Bud M.
04/27/2017 Category: Service
Service technicians
Not enough room for reply
Robert N., Service Director from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 04/29/2017

Hello Bud,
I am truly sorry that we did not meet your expectations on this service visit. We value you as our customer and I would like to make sure that you know that we will do everything we can to make this right. We appreciate your valued business and we look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future.

11/14/2016 Category: Service
battery
I was told the only place to have a battery replaced was at Hyundai. It ended up costing us $100+ more than if we had purchased from an Auto Store!!!
Robert N., Service Director from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/15/2016

Hello Valued Customer,
We are very sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. Unfortunately we cannot control the price on a pro rate battery replacement . That price is set by the factory not Rodeo Hyundai. We appreciate your business and we value you as our customer. Dave and the Rodeo Hyundai Team look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future.