Overall Rating 4.9180287/5Overall Rating 4.9180287/5Overall Rating 4.9180287/5Overall Rating 4.9180287/5rating 4.9180287
Overall Rating 2.5082/5Overall Rating 2.5082/5rating 2.5082rating 2.5082rating 2.5082
Latest Review 25 minutes ago

Litchfield Park, AZ
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service from Justin
Welcoming environment, which make you feel at home. The service team delivered within the expected time frame. My car was neatly cleaned when I picked it up. Thanks for your service
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

We’re so happy your visit at Rodeo Hyundai went so smoothly. Would you mind sharing with your friends who are due for a check-up, too? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome clients like you!

Jeffrey B.
Peoria, AZ
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Check engine light
When my check engine light went on I immediately went to the service department. They were friendly and welcoming even thought I did not have an appointment. I was given a rental car - the only negative aspect of my experience was that the repair took longer than expected but I was kept informed during the service delay.
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

I wanted to reach out to you Jeffrey and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Cheyanna and team received the recognition they deserved. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Sonada in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

Jerry P.
Phoenix, AZ
2014 Hyundai Accent
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Did a wonderful job.
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

We’re so happy your visit at Rodeo Hyundai went so smoothly. Would you mind sharing with your friends who are due for a check-up, too? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome clients like you.

Diane C.
Wittmann, AZ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Service heads up
Service guys are really great at Rodeo Hyundai. They are nice and polite. But they are trained to over sell you one services and you have to fight to get things covered. Educate yourself on your warranty and coverage and be prepared to be a bitch to get it done.
Hate that game just want what I pay for.
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and sharing with us your experience you had with Rigoberto and our team. We are so glad to hear that you had an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai.  We understand how frustrating it can be to have to stand your ground to try not to get extra stuff and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Going forward we will do our part to ensure a better experience from beginning to end. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to continue services for you and all of your vehicles needs. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Santa Fe in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

Laurie M.
Buckeye, AZ
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Customer greeting
I wrote it on previous page
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Please introduce yourself to me next time you come in, and I’ll make sure you get the 5 star treatment you deserve!

Casandra S.
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Little disappointed
I love this dealership, however- the last 2x they have not filled up the wiper fluid for my back windshield. The first time, it was missed I guess so I made sure to tell the service adviser this time to please make sure they add fluid and after I left, I went to use the back wiper and no fluid. I am disappointed especially since I asked this time.
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! Our dealership aims to deliver  the highest quality vehicle care. We love to hear about these positive experiences I will make sure that Justin and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business, we look forward to servicing your Tucson in the future!

AL
Albert L.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Minor damage repair
Repair completed stisfactorily.
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! Our dealership aims to deliver  the highest quality vehicle care. We love to hear about these positive experiences I will make sure that Justin and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business, we look forward to servicing your Santa Fe in the future!

Peoria, AZ
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Good job
Service was timely and professional
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! Our dealership aims to deliver  the highest quality vehicle care. We love to hear about these positive experiences I will make sure that Justin and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business, we look forward to servicing your Sonata Fe in the future!

Sally M.
Litchfield Park, AZ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/05/2019 Category: Service
Great staff
The staff are very courteous and professional.
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! Our dealership aims to deliver  the highest quality vehicle care. We love to hear about these positive experiences I will make sure that Rigo and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Genesis the future!

Melinda L.
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Nice new facility.
I purchased the car detail service at time of purchase. The service was no better than a regular wash. I would have done a better job myself.
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you Melinda for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Tucson in the future!

CA
Caroline A.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealership
I was a little disappointed with the cleaning of the interior of my car after it was serviced. The last time I had it in for service, the interior was spotless, but this time it appeared that the dash wasn't wiped and it wasn't thoroughly vacuumed. In all other respects the service was very good.
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

I wanted to reach out to you Caroline and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Arturo and team received the recognition they deserved. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Elantra in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

CZ
Cecilia Z.
Waddell, AZ
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Rigo at customers service
I had the best service n communication with Rigo at Rodeo Hyundai. Listened n helped to full satisfaction. One of the best service ever at Hyundai..Thsnk you very much..
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

I wanted to reach out to you Cecilia and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Rigoberto and team received the recognition they deserved. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Elantra in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

Jack M.
2009 Hyundai Azera
03/26/2019 Category: Service
I have been here many times for service, and the work done was very good
Mt service advisor was vert prepared, and I would ask for him again.
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

I wanted to reach out to you Jack and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Rigoberto and team received the recognition they deserved. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Azera in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

Charles M.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Cooling system repair
Work was good but communications was poor
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you ____ for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so sorry to hear that you a not so excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. We have a high standard of communicating with our clients and your experience should have never been an exception. We have recently implemented a new system with our new team members and are working on bettering future services everyday. Going forward we will do our part to ensure a better experience from beginning to end. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to continue services for you and all of your vehicles needs. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

SJ
Suzanne J.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Routine car service
No issues , they are a bit pricey compared with other car dealers around for oil change and tires rotated.

I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and sharing with us your experience you had with Ashley and our team. We are so glad to hear that you had an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. We understand how frustrating it can be when your services are more then expected and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Going forward if you can bring in hyundai competitor pricing we will gladly price match them. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to continue services for you and all of your vehicles needs. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Genesis in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

03/14/2019 Category: Service
Location
Common courtesy is needed.
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and a review of our service department! I am sorry to hear that you experience you were not provided with excellent customer service. With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. I will make sure that Ashley are given your feedback to improve you services going forward. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Tucson in the future!

WG
William G.
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Great Service. Always happy when I leave. Quote me a more accurate service time when I wait.
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

I wanted to reach out to you William and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and sharing with us your experience you had with Justin and our team. We are so glad to hear that you had an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai.  We understand how frustrating it can be when your appointment may go over the anticipated time frame and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Going forward we will do our part to ensure a better experience from beginning to end. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to continue services for you and all of your vehicles needs. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

KF
Kim F.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
They take their customer service seriously
I trust the service at Rodeo Hyundai and have used them for my Sonata and Elantra. They do their best to provide good customer service.
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and sharing with us your experience you had with Justin and our team. We are so glad to hear that you had an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. We understand how frustrating it can be when your appointment may go over the anticipated time frame and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Going forward we will do our part to ensure a better experience from beginning to end. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to continue services for you and all of your vehicles needs. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Elantra in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

Michael S.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Service hours
Like most families we work all week which makes the all day Saturday service times at Rodeo Hyundai so perfect
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

I wanted to reach out to you Michael and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Justin and team received the recognition they deserved. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Tucson in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

Alyssa M.
Gilbert, AZ
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Justin is awesome! Very knowledgeable in everything he does. He’s very helpful as well.

I wanted to reach out to you Alyssa and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Justin and team received the recognition they deserved. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future and earn a 5 star rating!