Overall Rating 4.8902439/5Overall Rating 4.8902439/5Overall Rating 4.8902439/5Overall Rating 4.8902439/5rating 4.8902439
Overall Rating 2.53659/5Overall Rating 2.53659/5rating 2.53659rating 2.53659rating 2.53659

2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Good communication and service. Thank you.
HANNAH S M. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure the team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Hyundai in the future and earn another 5 star rating!

Hannah S. McEuen
Business Development Coordinator
Rodeo Hyundai Service
Hannah.McEuen@earnhardt.com

WK
Wendy K.
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic and friendly people, great overall service
Was very pleased with the wonderful friendly staff. Cheyenna was great to work with. I was very grateful and pleased with the speed at which they got my car in and the issues resolved as I was literally getting on the road to move. My one issue is that after replacing my battery they did not bother to reset my car radio but left it dead. Being the dealer, this should have been easy for them to do and other dealers have done this automatically. Now I am left driving across country in silence as I do not have the time to deal with trying to get it fixed.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 12/06/2019

Thank you Wendy, for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. with the one exception.  I will make sure that Cheyanna and team are informed of this oversight. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and so sorry that you had to move without the enjoyment of the radio.

CD
Cheryl D.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Great service at this dealership
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 12/06/2019

Thank you Cheryl, for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. I will make sure that Justin and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Tucson in the future!

Gilbert, AZ
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Great place, staff friendly. Always a clean place.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! Our dealership aims to deliver the highest quality vehicle care. We love to hear about these positive experiences as well as the negative.  Would you mind emailing me personally and let me know what we can do to earn that 5th star from you.  I will make sure that Antonio and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future!

ZE
Zachary E.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Awesome service
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

We’re so happy your visit here went better than expected. Would you mind sharing with your friends who are due for a check-up, too? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome clients like you.

KO
Ken O.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Everything was ready when I was told it would be ready.
I rarely give out ever give out 5 stars on any survey and this one was no different. I will be very disappointedt if Justin, my service rep, reveives a failure due to my repsonses. This type of survey which is on a pass/fail mark is an unfair way to rate anyone's performance. Justin did a great job so please make that known to all parties involved.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and sharing with us your experience you had with Justin and our team. It is always our goal to provide the very best service. With that being said, I am disappointed to hear that this visit did not provide such experience. Would you be willing to email me with more detailed information as to what happened that made this a 4 star visit? With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients. Any and all comments are used to provide such services.

VW
Victoria W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/09/2019 Category: Service
"Service Engine " light lit
Brought car in when light appeared. Was offered options for getting car fixed. Chose rental car so could do errands. Faulty gas cap caused problem. Was charged for diagnostics as well as cap replacement and rental car. Every thing was as I expected...nothing above normal or exceptional.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Victoria, for taking the time to complete the survey and your review of our service department!  With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We would like to turn your Acceptable experience into an Excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai.  I will make sure that Rigo and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Santa Fe in the future!

AF
Abraham F.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Tire shop not
Always a great place, however came in to get a flat tire repaired and untimely the tired need to be replaced. To my surprise they did not have my tire size it need be ordered. If I would have known that I might just gone straight to a tire shop. I would still highly recommend just not for your tire needs.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you Abraham, for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department!  We work really hard to deliver the best service in a great environment, and I am glad to see those efforts show on your last visit. I will make sure that Lucio and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Elantra GT in the future and possibly receiving a 5 Star rating from you!

10/07/2019 Category: Service
Blank
I was told that my car would be washed including the wheels and tires shined. Car was washed, tires not shined.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

We will be reviewing both our shop and advisors procedures to ensure nothing like this will happen again. Of course, I’m sure this is an empty consolation to you after the fact. However we would like the chance to make this up to you. Please give our Service Manager, Victor, a call at 623-214-4100 to further discuss the issue he may also be reaching out to you.

Bob B.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Clean
Service was timely and a good value
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Bob, for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai.  I will make sure that Lucio and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Genesis in the future and hopefully receiving all 5 stars on your next visit.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service center
I recently visited the Hyundai service center in Surprise,AZ for the first time. I was pleased with the representative and his level of communication and politeness. The waiting area was very clean and offered several choices of snacks and beverages. The work was completed as asked and was reasonably priced. The only complaint that I have is that it was estimated to take 45 mins to one hour and it ended up taking 3 hours to complete the work. Good thing I brought a book!!!
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and sharing with us your experience you had with Justin and our team. We are so glad to hear that you had an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai.  We understand how frustrating it can be when your appointment may go over the anticipated time frame and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Going forward we will do our part to ensure a better experience from beginning to end. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to continue services for you and all of your vehicles needs. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Santa Fe Sport in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Courteous staff and the amenities are great!
The staff is courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. They strive to keep you comfortable while waiting for your car with a big screen tv, lounge seats, outlets for chargers, and complimentary snacks and water (plus vending machines for convenience). I would definitely recommend!
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and sharing with us your experience you had with Rigo and our team. We are so glad to hear that you had an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai.  We understand how frustrating it can be when your appointment may go over the anticipated time frame and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Going forward we will do our part to ensure a better experience from beginning to end. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to continue services for you and all of your vehicles needs. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Elnatra Touring in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

Rj S.
Waddell, AZ
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Opt out of writing a review
n/a
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

I wanted to reach out to you RJ, and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Justin  and team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Elantra in the future and earn another 5 star rating!

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Recall completed little acknowledgement from staff on arrival.
Hate being chased to complete surveys by staff calling or any other method used by dealership. Probably won't use service department again unless I have no other option.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Antonio and team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Elantra GT in the future and earn 5 star rating!

VH
Viridana H.
Phoenix, AZ
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Customer Relations
Thank you to the Hyundai Service Team for always greeting me and making me feel like a valued customer.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Cheyanna and team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Elantra in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

RA
Ronald A.
Sun City West, AZ
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Great service advisor
I brought my 2015 Sonata into the service department without an appointment. The service advisor indicated that parts needed to be ordered. Once in, he called me and told me to come in that day. Unfortunately there was a problem with the part and it needed to be reordered. He had me just leave the car, gave me a complimentary loaner, and said he would call me when the work was completed.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and sharing with us your experience you had with Rigo and our team. It is always our goal to provide the very best service. With that being said, I am disappointed to hear that this visit did not provide such experience.

JE
Justin E.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Could've been better
My car was "detailed" and not much attention was given to detail. I would not recommend having your car detailed here, take it to the professionals for that.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you for your time by sharing with us your experience you had with ADVISORS NAME and our team. I want to personally reach out to you, I am very sorry to hear that your last experience with us was not a great one. It is always our goal to provide the very best service. With that being said I am disappointed to hear that this visit did not provide such experience. I hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. Feel free to contact me or Victor, the Service Manager at 623-214-4121. He will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicles needs.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Elantra in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

SP
Sandra P.
2015 Hyundai Equus
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Swift service, friendly people
Hyundai needs to engineer products and stay on top of everything
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. I am very sorry to hear that your last experience with us was not a great one. It is always our goal to provide the very best service so I am disappointed to hear that that was not the case for you. We appreciate your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for your all your vehicles needs. We will be reaching out to you shortly.

VW

623-214-4121

Darcey S.
Sun City West, AZ
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Great staff and waiting area.
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019