Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

07/07/2020 Category: Service
Appreciate the follow up

07/07/2020 Category: Service
Work completed
Work completed
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

Hi Mr and Mrs Crocker,

Thank you for filling out this survey, and sharing with us your experience you had with our team. I want to personally reach out to you and apologize for the negative experience you received. We have a high standard of communicating with our clients and your experience should never have been an exception. I hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. Feel free to contact me at 623-214-4154. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicle needs.

Larry S.

06/17/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
A little high priced
CA
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

Hi Larry,

Thank you for filling out this survey and sharing with us your experience you had with our team. I want to personally reach out to you and apologize for the negative experience you received. We have a high standard of communicating with our clients and your experience should never have been an exception. I hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future.   Feel free to contact me at 623-214-4154 I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicles needs.

Cheyanna Angevine

Goodyear, AZ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Rodeo Hyundai has taken care of all of my issues with the servicing of my Santa Fe. Best service department ever.

Thanks!

06/04/2020 Category: Service
Brought vehicle in for check engine light. Vehicle is under manufactures warranty. Was charged 166.00 to be told the it was a small evap leak but could not locate the issue. Not sure why I was charged a diagnostic fee. Normally I am very happy with this dealership but this visit was a miss for me.
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience you had with our team. I want to personally reach out to you. I am very sorry to hear your last experience was not a great one. it is always our goal to provide the very best service.I am dissappointed to hear your that your visit did not provide such experience. we hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. I will be contacting you shortly. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back.

Amanda B.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Great Service, Close to Home
We had great service with the service deparment. They really care about their customers. They is very professional and told us about a discount on oil changes. We got a discount when we purchased three oil changes. The service writer also got us a shuttle ride, so we didn't have to wait at the dealership.

02/18/2020 Category: Service
Great Service, Close to Home
We had great service with Cheyanna Angevine. She really cares about her customers. She is very professional and told us about a discount on oil changes. We got a discount when we purchased three oil changes. She also got us a shuttle ride, so we didn't have to wait at the dealership.
CA
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for your time by sharing with us your experience you had with Antonio and our team. I want to personally reach out to you, I am very sorry to hear that your last experience with us was not a great one. It is always our goal to provide the very best service. With that being said I am disappointed to hear that this visit did not provide such experience. We hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicles needs.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your  in the future and earning a 5 star rating!

GU
Gerald U.
Sun City, AZ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Service Department Followed through with the issue that I had in a expitited manner. The result was beyond my expectations. Thank you Victor!
The service dept. really cared for my wife and I and the service performance on our Santa Fe. Once Victor heard of my "Minor" issue it was resolved within only minutes. They really do care...More like Human Kindness! Would I recommend and refer Rodeo Hyundai??? Yes.

02/11/2020 Category: Service
Smae old dealerships
They don't seem to want to get to know you . They should have known from the time I made the appointment by phone until we picked up the car what needed to be done under warranty and purchase agreement. Would I recommend this dealership to a friend? Maybe. They are just like any other dealership, (or maybe worse)...So, take your pick!
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you for taking your time to speak with me today. I will e-mail you he shortly .I am also sending the rescore right now. I will always make sure that you receive the 5 Star experience that you deserve. My direct email is victor.vasquez@earnhardt.com. I look forward to see you soon.

Jonathan L.
Glendale, AZ
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Ownership and Resolve taken
This Hyundai dealership always makes sure to do the right thing and follow up on anything given you notify them. Every time I've had a problem, it's been followed up on and then some. My last visit was just mediocre and some follow up communication was forgotten about, but Cheyanna shortly took ownership of my issues, even though they didn't come from any lack of diligence on her part, and got them resolved!

01/28/2020 Category: Service
Great dealer, alright service.
Edited Review (01/28/2020):
The service indicator on the dash was not reset and I did not get a windshield sticker so I'm not sure of when my next visit is. My review would probably be two stars, but I've come to like this dealer's service department. It's frustrating though not hearing back about the warranty claims that I wanted to submit for the extended warranty. I asked my advisor to put in one for some minor dings from shopping carts/doors and one for sidewall tire damage, but I have not heard back from him. I paid for the tire protection and for the ding shield coverage when I bought my car originally at this dealer. My advisor took pictures, so I assumed that things were getting done, but now I'm not so sure. I've called 3 times in the past 2 weeks only to be told he wasn't there or was unavailable at the moment and I would be followed up with. I haven't gotten any calls, voicemails, or emails. If it takes some time to process these things, that's fine. The process for this wasn't explained in detail to me, but I was fine with that as I knew the service department was closing around when I was leaving my appointment. I just don't know whether or not something is happening though and I also don't know when my next service visit is due so I'm not sure of when I'll be coming back so I can ask about this again. I don't live in Surprise and it's about a 35-minute drive for me so I don't like to drive up there if I don't have to.
CA
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you for your time by sharing with us your experience you had with Antonio and our team. I want to personally reach out to you, I am very sorry to hear that your last experience with us was not a great one. It is always our goal to provide the very best service. With that being said I am disappointed to hear that this visit did not provide such experience. We hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicles needs.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your  in the future and earning a 5 star rating!

HM
HANNAH S M. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure the team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Hyundai in the future and earn another 5 star rating!

Hannah S. McEuen
Rodeo Hyundai Service
623-214-4100
Hannah.McEuen@earnhardt.com

Glendale, AZ
12/15/2019 Category: Service
Hannah called me to find out why my experience wasn’t perfect so they can continue to do better, that’s superior customer service to me!

12/15/2019 Category: Service
More attention to detail
My radio was in Spanish and my stations were all gone, I’ve been coming for over a year and this time was a little sloppy
HANNAH S M. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 12/16/2019

Thank you for your time by sharing with us your experience you had with Lucio and our team. I want to personally reach out to you, I am very sorry to hear that your last experience with us was not a great one. It is always our goal to provide the very best service. With that being said I am disappointed to hear that this visit did not provide such experience. We hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicles needs.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Tucson in the future and earning a 5 star rating!

David G.
Sun City, AZ
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Unforseen repair, quick follow up.
I purchased my vehicle at Rodeo Hyundai in November of 2018 and it was a great experience compared to other experiences I have had at other dealerships. My first oil change back in March went smoothly and they even washed the car for me. After my 2nd oil change on 9/23 I experienced an engine issue with the check engine light engaging on my way home. I called the dealership and headed back in. Considering I just left and had an oil changed performed, I figured it might be related but as it turned out the issue was a known recall issue with the 2018 Hyundai Sonata and other models with the "Knock Sensor Harness". The team at Rodeo Hyundai took there time to check all potential issues with the vehicle and requested to keep it overnight and I was offered a loaner. I did have some issues with the condition of the loaners offered and the initial lack of explanation of my specific issue but the parts and service director (Victor Vasquez) followed up with me the next day to explain the problem with the part that was replaced and go over recommendations for service moving forward. He also confirmed the extension of the warranty as a result of the known issue with the "Knock Sensor Harness". Victor also heard me out regarding my issue with the loaner program and assured me this would be addressed moving forward. Although I left the dealership concerned about the coincidental timing of the "knock sensor harness" going bad right after my oil change, Victor thoroughly went over the problem and assured me that Hyundai will stand behind their warranty if further repairs are necessary. I greatly appreciate the follow up and great service offered here.

09/25/2019 Category: Service
Oil change to major repair.
I went in for an oil change at 7500 miles (2nd oil change, car was purchased new) and when I left the car stalled and the check engine light came on. I was told the problem was with the "Knock Sensor Harness" and unrelated to the oil change although the timing could not be more coincidental. I was then told the repair would take an hour to two hours and after an hour waiting, was told a different technician would have to take a look and I would have to leave the vehicle over night. I was offered 2 very dirty loaners, one with only 37 miles to empty. Not a good look as far as loaners go. I assume the repair was done correctly but no one sat down with me to really explain things (what the part does? Why it failed? If there are other things to look for in the future?). I had a very positive experience purchasing the vehicle here last November and my first oil change went smoothly but this was a bad experience overall.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

I wanted to reach out to you David, and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Cheyanna and team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future and earn another 5 star rating!

Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

David, I sent this over to Victor, our Service Manager.  He would like to touch base with you regarding your experience on this visit.

Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 09/26/2019

Hi David, Thank you for the rescore.  I'm glad Victor was able to explain things and work out this issue with you.  Next time you are in, introduce yourself.

Thanks again.

TH
Tracy H.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Thank you tons.
My recent visit left me a little dissatisfied, However Chyanna reached out to me to make sure I was 100% satisfied it says a lot about this company that they took care of this matter quickly and thoroughly. I will return over and over again to have my car taken care of. I trust my car with them.

09/09/2019 Category: Service
Pay attention
I love my car but trying to get me to change filters that I can do myself and not pay outrageous amounts and techs not paying attention to services booked is not good.
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for your time by sharing with us your experience you had with Justin and our team. I want to personally reach out to you, I am very sorry to hear that your last experience with us was not a great one. It is always our goal to provide the very best service. With that being said I am disappointed to hear that this visit did not provide such experience. I hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. Feel free to contact me at 623-214-4121. I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicles needs. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business.

Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you, Tracy,  for taking the time to complete the rescore. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Cheyanna and team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future and earn another 5 star rating from you.

Janet S.
Sun City West, AZ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Follow up to my previous comment on “Problem with oil change “
After having scheduled service I had to return my vehicle to service department because oil puddle on my garage floor.
Service department found and replaced defective washer on drain plug.
Because I had to spend three hours of my time to get this issue corrected I felt Hyundai would have offered me a little more than a half hearted “ we’re sorry.
I expressed my displeasure on the standard follow up email.
Within a few minutes, Cheyanna Angevine called me to offer an apology for the service department not responding according but also offered not only one but two free future oil changes.

08/27/2019 Category: Service
Problem with oil change
Had to return vehicle after getting oil change because of oil leak.
Service department found defective washer on drain plug.
Hyundai should be more customer caring for my inconvenience of having to bring my vehicle back for repair of leak.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you for your time by sharing with us your experience you had with Justin and our team. I want to personally reach out to you, I am very sorry to hear that your last experience with us was not a great one. It is always our goal to provide the very best service. With that being said I am disappointed to hear that this visit did not provide such experience. Victor, our Service Manager will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicles needs.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Santa Fe Sport in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you for trhe rescore.

KL
Fair
Always rectify problems

08/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Serviced Manager
Makes up for issues with shop service
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 08/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. I am very sorry to hear that your last experience with us was not a great one. It is always our goal to provide the very best service so I am disappointed to hear that that was not the case for you. We appreciate your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for your all your vehicles needs. We will be reaching out to you shortly.

VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you for the rescore.

2015 Hyundai Azera
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Follow up service was great
Very clean and curtious!
Follow up services was great.

08/05/2019 Category: Service
Average
No loaners.
Off-site parts take days to get.
Curtious staff.
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

EW
Eric W.
Wickenburg, AZ
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Oil change prices competitive
Service at Rodeo is the best. When I complained that a basic oil change I had done at Rodeo was priced too high, management agreed and lowered the price for all customers to be more competitive going forward. I am very impressed with how responsive Rodeo is.

07/26/2019 Category: Service
oil change price too high
They charge too much for basic oil changes.
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

MA
Maureen A.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Timeliness
I have been going to the Rodeo Hyundai since they opened. This was the first time I did not have timely service done. Besides the 3 hour wait time for my oil change everything went well.
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

El Mirage, AZ
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Took care of me
I took my car in for service the other day and when I left I had an issue with the tire rotation. Victor called me up and immediately took care of the issue. This is why I consistently go to this location because if by an off chance there is an issue, someone will call me and take care of it.

06/16/2019 Category: Service
Check the tires next time
The individual that checked me in and took care of me was great. Very courteous and attentive. However I had a problem with the tire pressure on all four rotated tires being way off the normal readings. One of the tires seems to be losing pressure all the time and no one told me about that. Seems like they just wanted to get the car out of there in a hurry.
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for the rescore.