Overall Rating 4.9180287/5Overall Rating 4.9180287/5Overall Rating 4.9180287/5Overall Rating 4.9180287/5rating 4.9180287
Overall Rating 2.5082/5Overall Rating 2.5082/5rating 2.5082rating 2.5082rating 2.5082

El Mirage, AZ
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Took care of me
I took my car in for service the other day and when I left I had an issue with the tire rotation. Victor called me up and immediately took care of the issue. This is why I consistently go to this location because if by an off chance there is an issue, someone will call me and take care of it.

06/16/2019 Category: Service
Check the tires next time
The individual that checked me in and took care of me was great. Very courteous and attentive. However I had a problem with the tire pressure on all four rotated tires being way off the normal readings. One of the tires seems to be losing pressure all the time and no one told me about that. Seems like they just wanted to get the car out of there in a hurry.
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. I am very sorry to hear that your last experience with us was not a great one. It is always our goal to provide the very best service so I am disappointed to hear that that was not the case for you. We appreciate your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for your all your vehicles needs. We will be reaching out to you shortly.

VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

PS
Patrick S.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Great service, nice people.
ANY CONCERNS I HAD WERE TAKEN CARE OF.

05/31/2019 Category: Service
Great service, nice people.
LITTLE SLOW THIS TIME, BUT HOPEFULLY THAT GETS TAKEN CARE OF.
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. I am very sorry to hear that your last experience with us was not a great one. It is always our goal to provide the very best service so I am disappointed to hear that that was not the case for you. We appreciate your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for your all your vehicles needs. We will be reaching out to you shortly.

VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! Our dealership aims to deliver  the highest quality vehicle care. We love to hear about these positive experiences I will make sure that Justin and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business, we look forward to servicing your Santa Fe in the future!

Fairfax, VT
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Very impressed with experiance
I recently brought my car to Rodeo Hyundai for its first oil change and the complimentary wash. Once I got home I noticed a scratch on the top of the trunk which must have been from when they wiped down my car after the wash. I called back to Rodeo explaining the situation and thankfully they are willing to fix the scratch and give me a rental car free of charge while it’s being fixed. Very happy with the outcome of this experience.

04/22/2019 Category: Service
Complimentary wash no good
The service I got was fine but when they did the complimentary wash, they left a deep scratch on the top of my trunk. When I contacted them about it I got no response.
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for your time by sharing with us your experience you had with Justin and our team. I want to personally reach out to you, I am very sorry to hear that your last experience with us was not a great one. It is always our goal to provide the very best service. With that being said I am disappointed to hear that this visit did not provide such experience. I hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. Feel free to contact me at 623-214-4154. I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicles needs.

Richard G.
Buckeye, AZ
2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/10/2019 Category: Service

04/10/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
Service manager called and we resolved all issues
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for filling out this survey Richard and sharing with us your experience you had with Arturo and apologize for the negative experience you received. We have a high standard of communicating with our clients and your experience should have never been an exception. I hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. Feel free to contact me at 623-214-4121. I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicles needs.

MF
Michael F.
Des Plaines, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/07/2019 Category: Service
2015 Santa Fe 7 Pass
Good dealer to deal with, was attentive to my concerns before and after service. Had issue after service and was attended to promptly.

04/07/2019 Category: Service
Na
Already explained
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for filling out this survey Michael and sharing with us your experience you had with Arturo and our team. I want to personally reach out to you and apologize for the negative experience you received. We have a high standard of communicating with our clients and your experience should have never been an exception. I hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. Feel free to contact me at 623-214-4154. I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicles needs.

SJ
Scott J.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Issue solved
Was contacted by Rodeo Hyundai regarding a recent issue. Talked with Ashley and the service Manager.

All issues were taken care of quickly and professionally.

03/20/2019 Category: Service
Service follow-up could be better
Still awaiting call back on the additional part required for fix
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for filling out this survey Mr. Jones and sharing with us your experience you had with Ashley and our team. I want to personally reach out to you and apologize for the negative experience you received. We have a high standard of communicating with our clients and your experience should have never been an exception. I hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. Feel free to contact me at 623-214-4154. I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicles needs.

Peoria, AZ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service department
Cheyanne and Arturo followed up with me regarding my car. They went above and beyond to ensure my car would be fixed to my satisfaction. Arturo provided detailed information on every step of the process and recommended the appropriate services that I needed. Cheyanne is a true definition of great customer service. She made sure my concerns would be addressed and my Service experience would be top notch.

Excellent service advisor
Excellent service from Arturo

Thank you for filling out this survey Papa and sharing with us your experience you had with Arturo and our team. I want to personally reach out to you and apologize for the negative experience you received. We have a high standard of communicating with our clients and your experience should have never been an exception. I hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. Feel free to contact me at 623-214-4154. I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicles needs and earn a 5 star rating.

Jane M.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Need communication skills among the service guys that are checking you out.
Again what an outstanding job done by Cheyanna and Victor on solving my problem. Thanks again to the both of you. Another very satisfied customer!

03/20/2019 Category: Service
Need communication skills among the service guys that are checking you out.
I would recommend this business to friends IF the service is great, but if not I will tell them all to go somewhere else to service your car, sorry.
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Hello Jane,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations on this service visit. We truly value your opinion and any feedback that you could provide to improve our service would be greatly appreciated. Justin and the Rodeo Hyundai Team look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future.

Richard W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/14/2019 Category: Service
The 100% total commitment for customer satisfaction is one reason Il use them.And recommend them to others.
Whether a small or a large job you are treated as a valued customer.
A warranty repair was completed by Rodeo Hyundai recently. It was done with
professionalism start to finish and to my complete satisfaction.

03/14/2019 Category: Service
Small jobs take too much time. knock them out fast and free up your mechanics and get the customer out the door.$$$$
Over all it's a nice facility and the employees are fine.
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for your time by sharing with us your experience you had with Justin and our team. I want to personally reach out to you, I am very sorry to hear that your last experience with us was not a great one. It is always our goal to provide the very best service. With that being said I am disappointed to hear that this visit did not provide such experience. I hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. Feel free to contact me at 623-214-4100 ext 4154. I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicles needs. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Santa Fe in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

Diane S.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Genuinely aspire to give great service
Even when an unexpected problem came up they were quick to take the steps needed to fix it at no cost to me. They kept in touch via phone and email, and provided me with a brand new car as a loaner.

02/07/2019 Category: Service
First time I went was great, Second time was not
The dealership did not advise me they were applying a recall. The car would not run for more than a hundred or so feet before dying. So I got back to the dealership and they took the car and gave me a loaner while they wait for parts from Korea, and then have to install them. They are saying 2 weeks to fix it. Wish they had been up front about everything.
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for filling out this survey Diane and sharing with us your experience you had with Jeremy and apologize for the negative experience you received. We have a high standard of communicating with our clients and your experience should have never been an exception. I hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. Feel free to contact me at 623-214-4154. I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicles needs.

WF
William F.
Sun City West, AZ
01/18/2019 Category: Service
45K service Resolved
Discussed issues in prior review with Rodeo Hyundai today. Cheyanna and Victor were both very courteous and, after some discussion, resolved my concerns. I will Rodeo Hyundai for future Sonata service.

01/18/2019 Category: Service
45K service
The 45K svc identified in my service book failed to identify tire rotation and alignment defined by the dealer, making the turnaround time and cost significantly higher than anticipated. Also, when priced separately and added together, the 45K tire rotation, alignment, oil change, cabin filter, engine air filter, and multi-point inspection defined by the dealer prices was significantly less than the price quoted me to do their 45K maintenance package. This left me feeling the dealer was trying to take advantage of me.
I have had good service previously, so I hope this was a one time thing.
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you William for taking the time to complete this survey and providing feedback about your experince you had with our team. I want to personally reach out to you, I am very sorry to hear that your last experience with us was not a great one. It is always our goal to provide the very best service. With that being said I am disappointed to hear that this visit did not provide such experience. I hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. Feel free to contact me at 623-214-4100 Ext 4154. I too will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicles needs.

KD
Karen D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/23/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service for Auto and parts department.
Customer service in this department is above and beyond. I was greeted at the door and was updated all along the oil change and recall situation.
Thank you for your great service.

12/23/2018 Category: Service
Dealer Service
I stopped in the other day to get an oil change. They reminded me that I did have a recall on my car which I did appreciate as I had forgotten about it. I got the recall fixed and my oil change done in a reasonable amount of time. I do believe that when you go to the dealer you need to expect that you're going to pay more than you would if you went to your normal mechanic as the dealer has a lot of overhead knowing that you have to take into consideration that you're going to pay probably double of what you would however customer service was excellent and I was told all along what to expect. Thank you
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

DK
David K.
Gilbert, AZ
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Gear shift system
The top of the new gear shift is loose

12/13/2018 Category: Service
Gear shift assembly
The top of my shifter is loose
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you.

Waddell, AZ
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Very accommodating
They went out of their way to make sure i had a good experience and did whatever they could to make sure any problems i may have had were fixed.

11/20/2018 Category: Service
Took forever
Took way too long for my oils change. I scheduled an appointment at 7 am and didn’t leave until 8:40. It took an hour and half and i was just left waiting. I wasn’t updated and i witnessed a worker mocking another customer. The guy who ended up checking us out was very nice but the service guy who gave me my car told me “your keys are on the dash” and walked away. Not a very good experience.
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

10/25/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Had a couple minor issues on my last visit to Hyundai Surprise. Victor reached out to me immediately and made me feel like a valued customer. He excepted full responsibility. No excuses were made. He offered me multiple paths to resolve my issues. I have worked in the customer service industry for over 20 years, so it is hard to impress me. Victor certainly went above and beyond to resolve my issues. I was so impressed I bought another Hyundai from this dealership over the weekend. I will be recommending Hyundai of Surprise to all my friends. Thanks Victor!

10/25/2018 Category: Service
Quality assurance needs improvement
Valve stem caps not put back on after tire pressure checked. Will have to return to have them replaced. 2nd time I will have to make a return trip to have an issue resolved.
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Dylan D.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Good fumble recovery
Had an issue with the service and the team pulled together to knock it pit of the park. Home run!

10/24/2018 Category: Service
Service team
Basic service opportunities with commitments from staff and not following through
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

We appreciate your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for your all your vehicles needs. I will be reaching out to you shortly

VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

10/02/2018 Category: Service
Great management
I did have an issue my last visit but Victor made it possible to correct the situation and make me happy customer!

10/02/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed with this visit
Please see prior comments
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Christine M.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Justin has really reached out to try to resolve things that we totally were not in his control for the most part do not hold him accountable a service department is a team and involves everyone

The designer of the survey needs to tweak it a bit So it does not set people up to fail

08/31/2018 Category: Service
Room for improvement
The sales department or I should say my sales guy was great not pushing informative
The finance department was excellent as well usually I stressed out on that step
But it was a pleasure
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

LA
Lou Dean A.
Goodyear, AZ
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Fast oil change, NOT!!
Victor called & was a stand up guy & addressed the problem, nice to know somebody stepped up to the plate & took care of this issue!

07/12/2018 Category: Service
Fast oil change, NOT!!
Not the first time it has taken over an hour for an oil change.
Staff seems to turnover rather fast, would be nice to have someone as a go to service rep.
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

James B.
Buckeye, AZ
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Service Director Victor Vasquez resolved my concerns.

06/21/2018 Category: Service
Service Ok
Long wait for just an oil change & car wash.
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018