Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

CF
Cliffton F.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Restore my Last review
They reached out to me an we resolved the problems

08/03/2020 Category: Service
Low. Tire repair / oil change
I would recommend this for sales but not repairs
AG
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 08/04/2020

Hi  Cliffton

Thank you for filling out this survey and sharing with us your experience you had with our team. I want to personally reach out to you and apologize for the negative experience you received. We have a high standard of communicating with our clients and your experience should have never been an exception.  I hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. Feel Free to contact me at 623-214-4154. I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicle needs.

Alice Gonzales

623-214-4154

VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 08/04/2020

Thank you for taking my call today. Also Thank you in advance for the rescore.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2020 Category: Service
Service was exceptional.

07/12/2020 Category: Service
Very service orientated.
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and sharing with us your experience you had with our team. I want to personally reach out to you and apologize for the negative experience you received. We have a high standard of communicating with our clients and your experience whould have never been an exception. I hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. Feel free to contact me at 623-214-4154. I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue.We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and allof your vehicle needs.

07/07/2020 Category: Service
Appreciate the follow up

07/07/2020 Category: Service
Work completed
Work completed
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

Hi Mr and Mrs Crocker,

Thank you for filling out this survey, and sharing with us your experience you had with our team. I want to personally reach out to you and apologize for the negative experience you received. We have a high standard of communicating with our clients and your experience should never have been an exception. I hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. Feel free to contact me at 623-214-4154. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicle needs.

Larry S.

06/17/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
A little high priced
CA
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

Hi Larry,

Thank you for filling out this survey and sharing with us your experience you had with our team. I want to personally reach out to you and apologize for the negative experience you received. We have a high standard of communicating with our clients and your experience should never have been an exception. I hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future.   Feel free to contact me at 623-214-4154 I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicles needs.

Goodyear, AZ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Rodeo Hyundai has taken care of all of my issues with the servicing of my Santa Fe. Best service department ever.

Thanks!

06/04/2020 Category: Service
Brought vehicle in for check engine light. Vehicle is under manufactures warranty. Was charged 166.00 to be told the it was a small evap leak but could not locate the issue. Not sure why I was charged a diagnostic fee. Normally I am very happy with this dealership but this visit was a miss for me.
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience you had with our team. I want to personally reach out to you. I am very sorry to hear your last experience was not a great one. it is always our goal to provide the very best service.I am dissappointed to hear your that your visit did not provide such experience. we hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. I will be contacting you shortly. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back.

2013 Hyundai Azera
05/14/2020 Category: Service
See below
My service rep, Cheyenna, was wonderful. I gave her all 5 stars in my previous review. I have no idea how it turned into a 2 star. I gave the service a 4 star because the window the glass company put in had a slight dent in the chrome trim. This had nothing to do with the service rep. The chrome was covered with tape until I took it off the following day and noticed the dent. She could not have possibly seen it. So Cheyenna gets a full five star rating! When Cheyenna learned of the small dent, she immediately took action to order a new part. Very good customer service!

05/14/2020 Category: Service
Same as below
The staff is friendly and efficient. I will return in the future.
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 05/15/2020

Thank you for filling out this survey  and sharing with us your experience you had with Antonio and our team. I want to personally reach out to you and apologize for the negative experience you received. We have a high standard of communicating with our clients and your experience should have never been an exception. I hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. Feel free to contact me at 623-214-4121 I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicles needs.

Salvatore C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Amended Review
The dealer has helped me get my vehicle fixed after some bumps in the road with service previously. They do try and look into all avenues to help their customers. Cheyanna has helped me through this problem in service to the best of her ability. My vehicle is going to be fixed and taken care of now.

04/03/2020 Category: Service
Improper diagnoses of problems
I brought my vehicle in for a rattling/ bottoming out front end and it was misdiagnosed. A repair was done and i was told everything was fixed and it was not having that problem anymore. After driving home and the next day i realized it was still doing the sane thing. I called the service advisor and left messages with no reply.
AG
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 04/06/2020

Hi Salvatore
Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience you had at our dealership. I am very sorry to hear that your last experience with us was not a great one. It is always our goal to provide the very best service. I am disappointed to hear that this visit did not provide such experience. We hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. Feel free to contact me at 623-214-4154  We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all your vehicles needs.

Tyler S.
03/13/2020 Category: Service
I was contacted by Cheyanna shortly after leaving a review about my bad experience. She then asked me to come in and get my car cleaned and an oil change free of charge (which was promised to me at first but I never got it). All while she had a very positive and helpful attitude we came to a great solution and my 2 star went to a 5 star. I would recommend to everyone.

03/13/2020 Category: Service
False claims
Receipt stated the interior of my vehicle was cleaned, it most definitely was not cleaned up as a “perk” of using a Hyundai dealership for my recalls.
CA
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 03/13/2020

Thank you for filling out this survey  and sharing with us your experience you had with myself Cheyanna and our team. I want to personally reach out to you and apologize for the negative experience you received. We have a high standard of communicating with our clients and your experience should have never been an exception. I hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. Feel free to contact me at 623-214-4129 I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicles needs.

ED
Eddie D.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Cheyanna was a great help.
Cheyanna is great.

03/03/2020 Category: Service
You don’t want me to leave a review
CA
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 03/03/2020

Thank you for your time by sharing with us your experience you had with myself Cheyanna and our team. I want to personally reach out to you, I am very sorry to hear that your last experience with us was not a great one. It is always our goal to provide the very best service with that being said I am disappointed to hear that this visit did not provide such experience. I hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. Feel free to contact me at 623-214-4129. I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue

Amanda B.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Great Service, Close to Home
We had great service with the service deparment. They really care about their customers. They is very professional and told us about a discount on oil changes. We got a discount when we purchased three oil changes. The service writer also got us a shuttle ride, so we didn't have to wait at the dealership.

02/18/2020 Category: Service
Great Service, Close to Home
We had great service with Cheyanna Angevine. She really cares about her customers. She is very professional and told us about a discount on oil changes. We got a discount when we purchased three oil changes. She also got us a shuttle ride, so we didn't have to wait at the dealership.
CA
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for your time by sharing with us your experience you had with Antonio and our team. I want to personally reach out to you, I am very sorry to hear that your last experience with us was not a great one. It is always our goal to provide the very best service. With that being said I am disappointed to hear that this visit did not provide such experience. We hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicles needs.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your  in the future and earning a 5 star rating!

GU
Gerald U.
Sun City, AZ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Service Department Followed through with the issue that I had in a expitited manner. The result was beyond my expectations. Thank you Victor!
The service dept. really cared for my wife and I and the service performance on our Santa Fe. Once Victor heard of my "Minor" issue it was resolved within only minutes. They really do care...More like Human Kindness! Would I recommend and refer Rodeo Hyundai??? Yes.

02/11/2020 Category: Service
Smae old dealerships
They don't seem to want to get to know you . They should have known from the time I made the appointment by phone until we picked up the car what needed to be done under warranty and purchase agreement. Would I recommend this dealership to a friend? Maybe. They are just like any other dealership, (or maybe worse)...So, take your pick!
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you for taking your time to speak with me today. I will e-mail you he shortly .I am also sending the rescore right now. I will always make sure that you receive the 5 Star experience that you deserve. My direct email is victor.vasquez@earnhardt.com. I look forward to see you soon.

Jonathan L.
Glendale, AZ
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Ownership and Resolve taken
This Hyundai dealership always makes sure to do the right thing and follow up on anything given you notify them. Every time I've had a problem, it's been followed up on and then some. My last visit was just mediocre and some follow up communication was forgotten about, but Cheyanna shortly took ownership of my issues, even though they didn't come from any lack of diligence on her part, and got them resolved!

01/28/2020 Category: Service
Great dealer, alright service.
Edited Review (01/28/2020):
The service indicator on the dash was not reset and I did not get a windshield sticker so I'm not sure of when my next visit is. My review would probably be two stars, but I've come to like this dealer's service department. It's frustrating though not hearing back about the warranty claims that I wanted to submit for the extended warranty. I asked my advisor to put in one for some minor dings from shopping carts/doors and one for sidewall tire damage, but I have not heard back from him. I paid for the tire protection and for the ding shield coverage when I bought my car originally at this dealer. My advisor took pictures, so I assumed that things were getting done, but now I'm not so sure. I've called 3 times in the past 2 weeks only to be told he wasn't there or was unavailable at the moment and I would be followed up with. I haven't gotten any calls, voicemails, or emails. If it takes some time to process these things, that's fine. The process for this wasn't explained in detail to me, but I was fine with that as I knew the service department was closing around when I was leaving my appointment. I just don't know whether or not something is happening though and I also don't know when my next service visit is due so I'm not sure of when I'll be coming back so I can ask about this again. I don't live in Surprise and it's about a 35-minute drive for me so I don't like to drive up there if I don't have to.
CA
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you for your time by sharing with us your experience you had with Antonio and our team. I want to personally reach out to you, I am very sorry to hear that your last experience with us was not a great one. It is always our goal to provide the very best service. With that being said I am disappointed to hear that this visit did not provide such experience. We hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicles needs.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your  in the future and earning a 5 star rating!

HM
HANNAH S M. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure the team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Hyundai in the future and earn another 5 star rating!

Hannah S. McEuen
Rodeo Hyundai Service
623-214-4100
Hannah.McEuen@earnhardt.com

Glendale, AZ
12/15/2019 Category: Service
Hannah called me to find out why my experience wasn’t perfect so they can continue to do better, that’s superior customer service to me!

12/15/2019 Category: Service
More attention to detail
My radio was in Spanish and my stations were all gone, I’ve been coming for over a year and this time was a little sloppy
HANNAH S M. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 12/16/2019

Thank you for your time by sharing with us your experience you had with Lucio and our team. I want to personally reach out to you, I am very sorry to hear that your last experience with us was not a great one. It is always our goal to provide the very best service. With that being said I am disappointed to hear that this visit did not provide such experience. We hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicles needs.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Tucson in the future and earning a 5 star rating!

MO
Margie O.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Rescore
I am pleased to say that Victor reached out to me and went above and beyond to resolve my issues and had already addressed them with the staff. They appear to be serious about their commitment for quality service and satisfaction for their clients and are willing to be transparent in their communications to do that. I am grateful for that and will give them another chance.
Thank you Victor for reaching out and actually hearing my concerns.

11/29/2019 Category: Service
recall
I felt like I got the typical car dealership runaround where they BS their way through errors. That being said I am happy with the work that was done so far.
Not sure if I would recommend them or not at this point. My concern is the trustworthy factor.
If I did refer them it would be a convenience factor only at this time.
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you for your time by sharing with us your experience you had with Cheyanna and our team. I want to personally reach out to you, I am very sorry to hear that your last experience with us was not a great one. It is always our goal to provide the very best service. With that being said I am disappointed to hear that this visit did not provide such experience. We hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicles needs.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Santa Fe in the future and earning a 5 star rating!

John P.
Sun City West, AZ
10/31/2019 Category: Service
I got a courtesy call from service tech. She offered a thorough detail of my Tuscon next time I'm in for service. Good recovery.

The car wash boy seems to be the problem, not Cheyanna.

10/31/2019 Category: Service
certified dealer
See remarks
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for your time by sharing with us your experience you had with Cheyanna and our team. I want to personally reach out to you, I am very sorry to hear that your last experience with us was not a great one. It is always our goal to provide the very best service. With that being said I am disappointed to hear that this visit did not provide such experience. We hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. Feel free to contact me or the Service Manager at 623-214-4121. He will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicles needs.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your ______ in the future and earning a 5 star rating!

THANKS