Overall Rating 4.9180287/5Overall Rating 4.9180287/5Overall Rating 4.9180287/5Overall Rating 4.9180287/5rating 4.9180287
Overall Rating 2.5082/5Overall Rating 2.5082/5rating 2.5082rating 2.5082rating 2.5082
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Andrew M.
Peoria, AZ
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Painless and quick service. Much appreciated.

DA
David A.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and quality service.
The staff is very caring, knowledgeable and friendly. The service on the vehicle is thorough and dependable.
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/20/2019

I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We are so glad to hear that you had an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai; you couldn’t be more right when you say our people are wonderful. We agree!  Thank you also for your feedback, I will make sure that Cheyanna and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future

SL
Shannon L.
Experience
Overall my experience was good. Mix up with the car rental enterprise but overall good experience.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! Our dealership aims to deliver the highest quality vehicle care. We love to hear about these positive experiences I will make sure that Justin and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future!

TR
Tamika R.
Jacksonville, FL
Fast service
The service department is always friendly and efficient.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! I will make sure to pass on your great comments to both Rigoberto and Mario along with all of the staff. We try our best to make everyone feel welcome every time they come into our dealership so we are pleased to see you enjoyed your visit with us. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future!

07/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service 👍
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Cheyanna and team received the recognition they deserved. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Elantra in the future!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
Timely
Relatively quick service.
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Rigo and team received the recognition they deserved. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Tucson in the future!

Very pleased
So far I have been extremely pleased with this dealership and will return their first for all service and warranty work as well as picking out my next vehicle when the time comes.
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. You couldn’t be more right when you say our people are amazing. We agree!  We’re lucky to have found so many outstanding staff members. I will make sure that Cheyanna and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future!

Judith D.
Excellence
This dealership has been a joy to work with. Bought my beautiful wheels 2 yrs ago and I'm still in love with it. Service is always great. Very customer friendly.
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you Judith for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. You couldn’t be more right when you say our people are amazing. We agree! We’re lucky to have found so many outstanding staff members. I will make sure that Cheyanna and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Elantra in the future!

Sun City, AZ
Very personal !!
They were so friendly, personal, efficient, honest, timely, & even vacuumed my car before returning. Lobby was great, donuts, coffee, all excellent. Loved it !!
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. You couldn’t be more right when you say our people are amazing. We agree! We’re lucky to have found so many outstanding staff members. I will make sure that Cheyanna and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future!

Robert B.
Sun City West, AZ
Maintenance Service
I appreciated the ease in which I was able to make the service appointment online. When I arrived I was greeted right away by Justin, the service manager. Upon completion of the work, Justin provided me with the summary of what work had been done and what will be needed in the future. I especially liked that he alerted me to the fact that the next service would be a major one, and the estimated cost so there would be no surprises from a financial perspective. I have received nothing short of excellent customer service at Rodeo Hyundai since leasing my vehicle from them.
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you Robert for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. You couldn’t be more right when you say our people are amazing. We agree! We’re lucky to have found so many outstanding staff members. I will make sure that Justin and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Elantra in the future!

Buckeye, AZ
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Rigo was great Service Advisor!
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. You couldn’t be more right when you say our people are amazing. We agree! We’re lucky to have found so many outstanding staff members. I will make sure that Rigo and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future!

PP
Pablo P.
Avondale, AZ
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Amazing customer service
I love going to this dealership for service, they always do an amazing job.
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you Pablo for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. You couldn’t be more right when you say our people are amazing. We agree! We’re lucky to have found so many outstanding staff members. I will make sure that Rigo and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Genesis in the future!

Jeffrey D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great dealership
All the staff are very helpful and communicative. I love taking my car here for services like oil changes. It's like a mini vacation hanging out in their nice waiting area.
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you Jeffrey for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. You couldn’t be more right when you say our people are amazing. We agree! We’re lucky to have found so many outstanding staff members. I will make sure that Cheyanna and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Santa Fe in the future!

David P.
Avondale, AZ
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
A+++ Customer Service
Lino was fantastic! His communication was outstanding, and the service we received on the vehicle was perfect.
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you David for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. You couldn’t be more right when you say our people are amazing. We agree!  We’re lucky to have found so many outstanding staff members. I will make sure that Lino and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Santa Fe in the future!

KH
Kathleen H.
East Moriches, NY
Friendly and Responsive Staff
The Rodeo Hyundai service department does an excellent job every time I bring my car in for regular services or major repairs. They provide great feedback, quick service, and a friendly approachable experience. With each service provider providing great knowledge about repairs and car diagnostics. If you haven't tried Rodeo Hyundai for their service department, and you are tired of going to other dealers in Arizona that just don't make your needs. Then Rodeo Hyundai is the place to go!
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you Kathleen for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. You couldn’t be more right when you say our people are amazing. We agree! We’re lucky to have found so many outstanding staff members. I will make sure that Victor and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Elantra in the future!

Michael G.
Waddell, AZ
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Excellent Customer Service
Great place to get your oil change.... great service, nice price also...
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you Michael for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. You couldn’t be more right when you say our people are amazing. We agree! We’re lucky to have found so many outstanding staff members. I will make sure that Victor and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future!

PA
Patty A.
Phoenix, AZ
Service Department
If you want a great service advisor, ask for Rigoberto, he will treat you with respect and he is very honest!! Fred does a great job on your car as soon as you pull in the drive, also if you need a ride anywhere just ask for Fred, he is courteous and respectful!! Victor, the Service Manager, is there to help you if needed.
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you Patty for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. You couldn’t be more right when you say our people are amazing. We agree! We’re lucky to have found so many outstanding staff members. I will make sure that Rigo and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Tucson in the future!

Car was ready within 45 minutes of arriving
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Rigo and team received the recognition they deserved. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future!

Suzzanne Raymond M.
Peoria, AZ
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai went right to the problem and fixed our air conditioning
Fantastic work, understand what was wrong
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you Suzzanne for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. You couldn’t be more right when you say our people are amazing. We agree! We’re lucky to have found so many outstanding staff members. I will make sure that Justin and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Tucson in the future!

IG
Isauro G.
Goodyear, AZ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Lino & Victor were great!!
Victor & Lino again were great!
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

I wanted to reach out to you Isauro and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Victor and team received the recognition they deserved. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Santa Fe in the future!