Overall Rating 4.9180287/5Overall Rating 4.9180287/5Overall Rating 4.9180287/5Overall Rating 4.9180287/5rating 4.9180287
Overall Rating 2.5082/5Overall Rating 2.5082/5rating 2.5082rating 2.5082rating 2.5082
Latest Review 12 minutes ago

BK
Brian K.
Avondale, AZ
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Typical customer service in 2019
Unable to speak to the technician about my latch problem, explained how there was no alternative way to enter my trunk for a flat tire or luggage on vacation after it did not open. Recall parts were not available and no one ever called to explain when they were available. Overall typical customer service in this generation . Your just a number....
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for your time by sharing with us your experience you had with Justin and our team. I want to personally reach out to you, I am very sorry to hear that your last experience with us was not a great one. It is always our goal to provide the very best service. With that being said I am disappointed to hear that this visit did not provide such experience. I hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. Feel free to contact me at 623-214-4121. I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicles needs. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business.

03/26/2019 Category: Service
service
customer service could have been better.
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. I am very sorry to hear that your last experience with us was not a great one. It is always our goal to provide the very best service so I am disappointed to hear that that was not the case for you. We appreciate your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for your all your vehicles needs. We will be reaching out to you shortly.

Waddell, AZ
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Very accommodating
They went out of their way to make sure i had a good experience and did whatever they could to make sure any problems i may have had were fixed.

11/20/2018 Category: Service
Took forever
Took way too long for my oils change. I scheduled an appointment at 7 am and didn’t leave until 8:40. It took an hour and half and i was just left waiting. I wasn’t updated and i witnessed a worker mocking another customer. The guy who ended up checking us out was very nice but the service guy who gave me my car told me “your keys are on the dash” and walked away. Not a very good experience.
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Phoenix, AZ
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Four hours later
Came in to find out how to make a payment because it wasn't in the mail, the tags plates and registration wasn't either but that's likely the post office's fault. Had them check a deflation and it took four hours to come back with just a screw. It wasn't like taking a bath for four hours either. I showed up thirty minutes past opening and it took half a day. Not acceptable and not looking forward to future service requests.
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Dylan D.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Good fumble recovery
Had an issue with the service and the team pulled together to knock it pit of the park. Home run!

10/24/2018 Category: Service
Service team
Basic service opportunities with commitments from staff and not following through
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

We appreciate your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for your all your vehicles needs. I will be reaching out to you shortly

VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you for the rescore.

Christine M.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Justin has really reached out to try to resolve things that we totally were not in his control for the most part do not hold him accountable a service department is a team and involves everyone

The designer of the survey needs to tweak it a bit So it does not set people up to fail

08/31/2018 Category: Service
Room for improvement
The sales department or I should say my sales guy was great not pushing informative
The finance department was excellent as well usually I stressed out on that step
But it was a pleasure
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you for the rescore.

Buckeye, AZ
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Working Hard to Make Things Right
The measure of a company isn't how they respond when everything is going well, it's when things aren't going well you learn what a company is made of. It"s been refreshing working with Justin and the team on our service needs, they truly go out of their way to ensure you feel important. It means a lot to know you still matter in a world where customer service seems to be a thing of the past.

04/18/2018 Category: Service
Communication and attention to detail needs improvement
Communication and attention to detail need improvement. The service department is nice enough, however, lacks that special attention necessary when someone has invested 10's of thousands of dollars in their product.
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 04/18/2018

Marsine P.
Buckeye, AZ
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Response to service issues
Thank you for your response and resolution to the service issue I had when I brought my car in for service. My service issue was resolved

04/16/2018 Category: Service
Thought it would be a simple oil change
Service was bad
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

2007 Hyundai Entourage
02/17/2018 Category: Service
What took so long?
Facility is very nice, staff of warm. I just don’t have an appt xolanation as to why my oil change and tire rotation, for which I had an appointment, took an hour and a half. No one came out to update or check in with me. Come on, guys. You’re better than this.
Jeremiah M., Service Advisor from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/20/2018

Hello,
Thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear about your concerns with your last visit to our service department. You are absolutely right, we are better than that and there is no excuse for our short-comings.
I would like to correct this and continue to earn your business in the future. The next time you come in for service, I would like to offer you a complimentary oil change. I will attach a note to your VIN in our system so that we can get that handled for you next time.
Please feel free to give me a call if you have any further concerns. Our Rodeo Hyundai team appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Entourage in the future.

Kaelynn Kopcik
623-214-4130

NB
Nicole B.
Phoenix, AZ
08/17/2017 Category: Service
Broke brand new key lie about tires coming apart
I have a 2 year old car 2 keys the spare which is the one they had they broke and wouldn't take responsibility for it when it has only been used once to take car home after buying it
Robert N., Service Director from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 08/18/2017

Hello Nicole,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. I sincerely apologize that this service visit did not meet your expectations. I am still looking into this repair and will try to rectify your concerns shortly. We value you as our customer and we look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future.

WL
William L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/16/2017 Category: Service
Not happy
Robert N., Service Director from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 08/16/2017

Hello Sandy,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. I am sorry that you do like your Santa Fe . I apologize that Jeremiah did not know how to reset the after market alarm horn however we did find out how and we did get the horn reset for you. I think that overall we did get the things completed that you requested us to do. We do appreciate your valued business and we look forward to servicing your Santa Fe in the future.

BR
Barbara R.
Sun City, AZ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/10/2017 Category: Service
Nice to know.
I really was surprise and please to know,someone really read my review.
i will be trying Rodeo Hyundai again.
The gentleman who call me was very pleasant and concern about my concerns.
Thanks for the follow up.
Robert N., Service Director from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/12/2017

Hello Barbara,
Thanking for taking the time to complete this survey. Our number one goal is complete customer satisfaction and we sincerely apologize that this service visit did not meet your expectations. If you are still having a concern with the Santa Fe please let me know and we will set up an appointment to try and resolve the concern. Jeremiah and the Rodeo Hyundai Service Team appreciate your valued business and we look forward to servicing your Santa Fe in the future.

TK
Tom K.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/21/2016 Category: Service
Way to long for what I haven't had to wait for
Typing again waiting 2 hours for a scheduled oil change and tire rotation is unacceptable to myself .
Robert N., Service Director from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/21/2016

Hello Tom ,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations on this service visit. I have sent you an email to please contact me. We truly value your opinion and any feedback that you could provide to improve our service would be greatly appreciated. David and the Rodeo Hyundai Team look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future.