Keith B.
Brooklyn, MD
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Sapaya. She said it was very nice at this business. The service was very good.

JZ
Joe Z.
Pikesville, MD
08/30/2018
Avi and his team are fantastic!!
I have used Avi for all of my cars. Whether its service or body work, Avi and his team have always been fair and make sure the work is done in a timely manner. I have found his pricing to be extremely competitive and his work better than the dealership. I'm very thankful that I have known Avi for 30 years and he will always be working on my family's vehicles.

MT
Mike T.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the staff provided excellent work in a timely fashion. The price was reasonable and accurate to the quote he was given.

Mike,
Thank you for letting us service and repair your Subaru. WE are very glad you were happy with the service.

OD
ORENTHRO D.
08/15/2018
State inspection
Things went well and the customer service was great. I would go back for general maintenance on my vehicle.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you, glad all went well with the Maryland State Inspection on your BMW6 series.

BP
Ben p.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Ben said, the work was good and he had no problems.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for allowing us to repair and service your Honda Civic. Glad you were happy with outcome.

Johannes B.
Acura TL
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Johannes said the owner is a very nice gentleman and very honest. He likes that he's a family man and takes care of his customers in a very professional manner.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you Johannes for trusting in us to reapair and service your Acura TL, and for the kind words.

CL
CHARLOTTE L.
Lexus ES 300
08/02/2018
I brought my old but good car in for an adjustment to the driver’s door, new brake lights and breaks. Roland Falls was very busy that day, but they were able to fix everything in one day. Thanks, Roland Falls! Good work every time I bring in my car!
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you Charlotte for letting us repair your Lexus ES300. We know how much you need your car and we were glad to complete it in a timely manner. Taking care of both body and mechanical can be a challange at times, but glad it worked out on the same day.

Joseph G.
Fallston, MD
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Roland. He said they did a great job and they are the best.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you very much for letting us perform the Maryland State Inspection on your Ford Ranger.Thank you for your support.

Chevrolet Spark
08/01/2018
Fast service and fair pricing
The work was completed quickly and at a reasonable price. Avi called to keep us informed on progress and let us know when the car was ready to be picked up.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for allowing us to repair your Chevy Spark. Glad we were able to complete it in a timely manner and at a reasonable price.We try to keep our customers informed of the repair progress, so that they are always aware of the timming of completion.

Charlotte M.
Toyota Matrix
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Charlotte said they were wonderful and she was very very happy with the service. They were honest and the building was very clean and spotless.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for letting us repair your Toyota Metrix. We pride ourselves in keeping our facility clean and organized. Glad to hear the appreciation.

CG
Catherine G.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Catherine said she has dealt with this business in the past and the business is pretty quick.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you Catherine for the many years of support, and glad we were able to restore your Honda Civic to pre-accident condition, and that it was completed in a timely manner.

NV
Natasha V.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Natasha said they were very friendly and patient.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for letting us repair your Jeep Grand Cherokee. We try to provide a great and friendly service every time.

SG
STEVEN G.
Volvo S40
06/27/2018
Great Services
The fellows were courteous, quick and efficient.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for trusting in us to service your S40 Volvo.

SK
STEPHEN K.
Reisterstown, MD
06/18/2018
Excellent!
Can’t say enough good things. Shop and lobby were clean, origin iced and professional. Courteous and quick!! Great experience!
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you, glad you had a great experience with your BMW service.

AN
Allen N.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Allen said the service was great and the staff were very nice. The facility was very clean.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for trusting in us to service your Subaru Outback, glad you had a great experience.

AUSTIN M.
Hyundai Accent
06/07/2018
How about that turnaround time!
My a.c. was on the fritz and I brought it in on a Monday. I purchased tickets for the train for three days and made sure my bosses new I'd have to leave a little early so I don't miss my train home. I only had to commute to work that way for one day before Avi called me to say my car was done.

Great news, but what am I supposed to do with these tickets!

Great people, highly recommended!
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 06/13/2018

Austin,
Thank you for trusting us with the AC repairs on your Hyundai. Glad we were able to finish your repairs quicker than expected, and thank you for your recmmendations.

Danny S.
Cockeysville, MD
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Danny said that the facility is the best.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you Danny for allowing us to repair the collision damage on your Mazeratti.

Roxahne B.
Volvo S60
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Roxahne said the employees were courteous. They provided efficient service.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you Roxahne, glad we were able to provide you with efficient service with your Volvo S60.

LISA M.
05/08/2018
Friendly, fast, and reasonable
I can always rely on getting friendly, fast, and reasonably priced service. Dropped my car off for maintenance and by the afternoon it was ready with a minimal cost. I always feel taken care of at Roland Falls Auto.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you Lisa, glad we were able to service your Honda Civic and take care of it's needs.

KP
Kevin P.
Acura MDX
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the business was able to correct his vehicle issues.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 05/04/2018

Thank you for letting us service your Acura.