WY
Walter Y.
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Walter said they did good work. They did a paint job, it turned out perfect, but cost more than he thought it would. He's sure they have their reasons, but next time he will shop around to see if he can get it a little bit cheaper.

RL
Rhonda L.
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Rhonda said the business had excellent service, excellent advice and they had a reasonable price.

Juliette L.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Juliette said she felt as if the business communicated well and she wasn't intimidated to ask questions.

TT
Thomas T.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said he made an appointment and when he showed up, employees told him they would not have time to do his vehicle and they had to reschedule. The business is fair and reasonably priced.

HA
HENRY A.
Towson, MD
10/01/2020
Henry A
Service was fast and work is impeccable. Reasonably priced.

AH
ANNETTE H.
Kia Soul
09/25/2020
Convenient, Courteous, Quick Turnaround
I’m glad I chose to have my car serviced at Roland Falls Auto Body. The staff was knowledgeable and courteous. I had quite a few things on the “to do” list, and in spite of that, my car was ready for pickup quickly.

Lutherville Timonium, MD
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/24/2020
Reliable, trusted, timely, reasonable, and great staff
Great staff and professional work every time. The only place I get all my vehicles serviced.

WC
WILLIAM C.
Dodge Dakota
09/23/2020
New exhaust system installed
Very friendly atmosphere all work was done quickly. I will going back .

SK
STEPHEN K.
Reisterstown, MD
INFINITI FX35
09/15/2020
Awesome service
Can’t say enough goods thins about this place. Friendly and professional and most importantly honest! I would highly recommend!!!

AT
Alan T.
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Alan said they are the best in Baltimore. They have everything.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 09/09/2020

Thank you Alan for allowing us to service your Chevy Silverado. Glad you were happy with our shop and the whole experience.

Dimitri P.
Nissan Quest
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Dimitri said they are awesome and he wants to take his other vehicle for servicing, they did a great job, and he highly recommends them all the way around.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 09/09/2020

Thank yoou very much for allowing us to repair your Nissan Quest. We are glad that you are happy with the repairs and your experience at our shop.

DE
Daren E.
Volvo XC60
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Daren said the business provided good service. They told him what he needed to have done, they got him in got it done with an hour. It was much faster than he expected.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 09/09/2020

Thankl yoy for allowing us to service your Volvo XC60. Glad you were happy with repairs and yoy experience at our shop.

LT
Leamon T.
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Leamon said he took his vehicle to this business on the 10th for a specific issue. He had the same issue 3 weeks later. He took it back and they said it was a different issue and said it is not covered. On the 10th he put his vehicle in reverse and backed up then he put it in drive and it would not go in drive. No matter how bad he pushed the acceleration. He had it towed to their facility. He thought they repaired it, it was running good. The other morning he backed up and his vehicle went to drive 2 and he could not put it in any other gear. He called them this morning explain the situation over the phone and asked if it was towed down there with the same problem shouldn't they be responsible for the tow fee, but they told him they do not pay tow fees. He could not put it in reverse so he was still having the same issue. Once he turned it off he could not start it because it was stuck in drive. It was towed back down there this morning. He asked the employee to give him a receipt that said it had been repaired but he was told he could not give him a receipt saying that it was repaired that it will only say it was checked. He added if any body is planing to go to this business to thin twice, they are a rip off. They want to get the vehicle there to find a lot of things wrong. When he first went there they told him that all 4 of his rear light had blown, but they were working when he arrived. There is a better chance of winning the lottery than to have all four light burn out at the exact same time.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 09/01/2020

Thank you for sharing your frustrations with your vehicle. I am sorry that you are not happy with your experince here with us. I feel that I need to set the record straight on these matters and have the records to reflect my assertions and you also have the same documents that show the same.
On 8/10/2020 Invoice#6021(132,517 miles) you had your car towed to our shop for lack of acceleration, no brake lights, and check engine light on.
We ran the diagnosis and discovered a brake bulb out on each side in the rear, we replaced two bulbs on each side as to make sure that the others also would not burn out any time soon (that solved the brake light issues). We diagnosed the check engine light and got a code for the TAC motor, we reset the code and it did not appear again (that solved the check engine light on for now). As to lack of acceleration, after disscussing with you to give me some back ground on what was done prior to bringing it in to our shop, that is when I discovered from you that you tampered with the fuse box and changed all the fuses. You yourself caused the issue with the acceleration by mixing up some fuses and not putting them properly. We re did all the fuses as they should and the car ran fine, with no issues (that solved the lack of acceleration). You were very happy with our service and decided to bring it back for some brake line work.
On 8/13/20 Invoice#6035 (132,543) miles, you brought your car in for the brake line leak repair. We replaced the brake line and hose, and that took care of that issue. Again, you were very happy with our repairs.
On 8/31/20 you had the car towed to our shop because the transmission was stuck in second gear, and the shifter was moving freely without the ability to move it out of second gear. We checked out the problem and dertermined that the automatic shifter cable is broken. We called you and explained the problem and gave you an estimate to replace the cable. You agreed and authorized the repair. We do not pay for towing unless it is a defective part that we have to replace under warranty, which in this matter it was not the case, so you are responsible for the towing and the repair. You will get a reciept for this repair upon completion and you will have a warranty for this part just like you got reciepts for the other repairs. We do have the broken cable and you are welcome to it.
In conclusion, I understand the frustration with car brake downs, but we can not warranty the whole car that everything will be ok. We can address the issues and breakdowns as they come up and do preventive maintenances on the vehicle as we recommended to you back on 8/10/20 (your first visit) which you declined.
I hope this explains to you the situation, and I would ask that you re score your review with us as your comments were totally misguided. Furthermore, your car is still here for repairs on the shifter cable. We will call you as soon as we finish the repairs.
Thank you for taking the time to read our comments.

Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 09/01/2020

Please refer to our response that we sent you, and please check out our reviews from our customers over the years.

SL
Steven L.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Steven said they are good and have a fair price.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 09/01/2020

Thank you for allowing us to repair your Honda Civic. Glad you were happy with the repairs and the prices.

BETH S.
08/24/2020
Great experience, very nice customer service
My repairs were explained with a phone call and I appreciate the kind service that was given to me. I will go back again. I will recommen this place to everybody.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 09/01/2020

Thank you for allowing us to repair your brake system and tires on your Toyota Corolla. Glad we were able to fit you in on short notice and take care of the issues. Thank you for recommending us to your friends and family.