BEN B.
Owings Mills, MD
INFINITI G37 Coupe
02/16/2019
Professional!!
Roland Falls Auto Body was very professional. Avi is very knowledgeable, I've been using him for a long time for all my cars
Its a pleasure every time we visit

ROBERT M.
02/15/2019
My “go to” shop.
Wouldn’t trudt my vehicles to any other place. A loyal customer from the beginning.

CHRISTOPHER W.
Jeep Liberty
02/15/2019
Friendly and fast customer service
Had a 0900 appointment for state inspection, which they actually kept. I was in and out in under 15 minutes. They answered all my questions fully, and mechanics were smiling and seemed happy to work there. Great locally owned business. I'd recommend!

NA
Nathaniel A.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Nathaniel said they did a nice job. His vehicle is fixed.

AT
Angelo T.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Angelo said that the place really takes care of him.

CF
CHESTER F.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/29/2019
Auto repair
Fast friendly service.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you Chester for the kind review. Glad all worked out with the Honda Civic repairs and that we were able to get it back to you quickly.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/27/2019
A super efficient and quick car repair place
I have been going to Roland Falls Auto Repair for my routine car maintenance for 6 years. EVERY time I have been EXTREMELY SATISFIED!! The owner and his staff are very conscientious and very professionally capable.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your VW Jetta and for the kind review. Thank you for being such a loyal customer for many years, and we aim to please every single one of our customers.

CHARLOTTE M.
Toyota Matrix
01/27/2019
The people are great
They don't push you into putting more into it if you don't have the money. They call and let you know what your car needs . Everyone is very nice that we have met soo far . They've been able to get it in right away if they can and call as soon as it's done
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for trusting us to repair your Toyota Matrix. Keeping our customers informed throughout the repair process helps them understand what the repair priorities are. Thank you for the kind review.

JAMES S.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
01/25/2019
Replacement of Flat Tire
I can always count on Avi for good quality service of necessary work. If we take our cars to the dealers, they do a multiple point “free” check snd “find” (aka: create) expensive stuff to be done. We say “Thanks, but no thanks” & drive straight to Avi. He tells me if anything needs to be done & if so, what and when.
We fo not take our cars anywhere else, and have not, for years.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for the kind review you have provided on your last service for the Subaru. We aim to oprovide quality service and repairs that are needed in a timely manner and at a reasomnable rate.

CL
CHARLOTTE L.
Lexus ES 300
01/04/2019
92 lexus
Roald Falls Auto Body fixed my car AND made sure it ran well before turning it over to me. Thank you! I appreciate your service!
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you Charlotte for the kind review and thank you for trusting us with your Lexus repairs.

AG
Anoj G.
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Anoj said they're the best.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for your kind review about our shop and services.

TT
Thomas T.
Saab 9-2X
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said he came in for a State Inspection. The employees were friendly and they did a fine job, in the same day. The price was a little steep.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you Mr. Thurlow for trusting in us to preforme a Maryland State inspection on your Saab. We try to provide friendly and timely service to all our customers.

RONALD W.
Honda Accord Coupe
12/12/2018
Shop does good work and competive price.
Honest owner.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you Mr. Wilson for your kind review. We try to provide good, competive, and honest repair services. Glad you were happy with the Honda repairs.

DOUG G.
Acura TSX
11/29/2018
The only place to go for auto repairs for both mechanical and body work.
I have been driving since 1969, and have lived in 5 different neighborhoods/suburbs since then. Over the years I've used 6 different auto mechanics for work on my vehicles.
In the mid-1990's I started having Avi Amoyal do both mechanical work and body work on my cars. Avi's work and customer service is definitely head and shoulders above any others whom I used.
Avi not only provides outstanding service, but he always backs up all of his work. He is honest and always explains the work, and answers any questions you may have.
To me, Avi Amoyal is tops in his field.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you Doug for having us service and repair your Acura TSX. Great customer service and great work is what we always strive for. Thank you for being such a loyal customer for so many years.
All our work is always backed up by our warranty. We got your back always.

GB
George B.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
George said he took in his vehicle because he needed it that day for a job. They got him in and out fast, he was charged less than what was quoted.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 11/30/2018

Glad we could help with the Toyota Prius repairs. We try to complete repairs as promised and in a timely manner.

REED H.
Toyota Avalon
11/21/2018
Best service available
I have been a customer (and friend) for 25 years. I would not think of going anywhere else. Honest and professional, Avi always gets the job done right. He looks out for ypu.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you Reed for being such a great customer and friend for over 25 years. We always try to be helpul and provide excellent and professional service. Glad we were able to take care of your Toyota Avalon.

HC
Heath C.
Ram 2500
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Heath said that the place had great service, were knowledgeable and took care of what he needed.

Thank you Heath, glad we were able to service your Dodge Ram
on such a short notice.

Richard M.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the service was good. He had no service problems.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you Richard for allowing us to service your Ford Fusion.

FM
FRAN M.
11/08/2018
Works quickly; flexible
Can count on Roland Falls to work quickly and expertly to get their customers back on the road.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for trusting in us to servioce your Honda CRV. We always try to get our customers back on the road as quickly as possible.

LISA M.
10/31/2018
Take care of you
I know that I will be taken care of so my car is the best it can be. Great service and great people!
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you Lisa for trusting in us to repair and maintain your Honda Civic and for being a loyal customer for many years.