AP
Andrew P.
Toyota Sequoia
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said his last visit was some preemptive work, and he has not had any issues. In the past he has liked their honesty and said the staff has been pretty straight shooters with him.

LJ
Larry J.
Ford
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Larry said that he is pushing 70 and has looked his whole life for an exhaust muffler mechanic. Two or three of his friends referred him to Rick. They are excellent beyond expectation. They are perfect and he couldn't ask for more. They are not cheapest. Larry would rather pay more for excellence then pay less for junk. He will be going back.

Dave B.
Ridgefield, WA
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Dave said the business is local and the staff did good.

Lorie B.
Hyundai Accent
11/03/2019
Winter Oil Change
Took my car in for it's "Winter" Oil Change. As Usual, they did a great job, let me know the things to watch in the coming months. Manager Mike has been great to work with. He takes great care of his clients. I have never had to take my car back for a second look after a repair. They get it right the first time! Definitely would recommend them!

SY
Solvey Y.
10/31/2019
Trustworthy
I take 2 of my vehicles to Ron's and I've never been disappointed in their work!

Steven B.
Goldendale, WA
Ram Pickup
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Steven said he had the muffler serviced. The staff was great and the cost was efficient. His overall experience was great.

Chris C.
Kia Amanti
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Chris said she has done business there before. They are always competent and the customer service was pleasant. Mike, who answers the phone was knowledgeable, polite and clear.

BE
Bob E.
Ford
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Bob said he went to the business with a problem. They cheerfully took care of it.

HP
Hector P.
Pontiac G6
09/26/2019
FALL MAINTENANCE
Took my 2007 PONTIAC G6 GT to get it ready for the rainy weather (Wipers, Window washer check), and Oil, Filter, and Lube. They check my car and found that my tires are approaching the end of their treads. They suggested what tires my car will be needing which I appreciate as I want to get my car ready for winter driving . Very pleased with the service I received, it gives me peace of mind and I highly recommend them to anyone that want to keep their car well maintained.

RJ
Ron J.
Toyota Sequoia
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Ron's wife. She said the service was great. The employees never leave a mess, clean the vehicle and do very high quality good work. This business is always fair, reputable and top notch. She added she wants them to keep up the good work.

BO
Bill O.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Bill said Mike was very pleasant to deal with. It was a very clean establishment inside and outside. Their exterior looked nice and the offices were nice too. However, he was personally disappointed with how much it cost him. The labor cost was outrageous. For the short length of time they worked on it, it cost over $500 for labor. Other than that everything was fine.

GP
Greg P.
Ram 1500
09/11/2019
Most awsome place to have your vehicle worked on.
Mike always gets my trucks in for service. Everyone does a great job.

Saturn SL
09/07/2019
Fine
OK OK OK

HP
Henry P.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Henry said that the service was excellent.

John R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/05/2019 Category: Service
John said he enjoyed talking to Mike K. Mike is very knowledgeable, professional, and thorough.

RD
Roman D.
Toyota Matrix
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Roman said the employees are reliable, friendly and very prompt.

Ken B.
Saturn SL
08/12/2019
OK
it was OK
Ryan S. from Ron's Auto & RV Service responded on 08/15/2019

Thanks Ken for taking the time to review your service with us.  We are happy to help you with your Saturn!

DF
Dick F.
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Dick said he's been going to the business for 25 years and he would recommend the business for service.
Ryan S. from Ron's Auto & RV Service responded on 08/15/2019

Thanks Dick for the great review, we are always happy to help you with all your vehicle repair needs!

GG
George G.
Battle Ground, WA
08/01/2019
Oh no its was time for brakes
Although the truck was in the shop an extra day never worried it was going to get the best work done. I can trust Ron's Auto and RV service to do the best work and care for my truck and auto.
Ryan S. from Ron's Auto & RV Service responded on 08/15/2019

Thanks George for taking the time to review your service with us.  Happy to hear we have earned your trust, and thank you for the great review!

John M.
Benson, AZ
07/27/2019
Outstanding service from a business with Integrity
Our Class A blew off an exhaust manifold three hours northeast of Victoria, British Columbia. Realizing how dangerous, albeit how extremely noisy it was, we knew we had to get service immediately so we cancelled our trip to Whidbey Island and headed straight to relatives in Washington. After driving 13+ hours with a deafening roar, we arrived in Brush Prairie late on Sunday evening. That night, I began researching local RV repair services near Vancouver. To our utter amazement, none of the standard RV Service Centers handled exhaust systems. We could find only one that repaired them and it was Ron’s Auto & RV Repair.

First thing on Monday, I called Ron’s and Ryan the manager told us he could take it immediately, it couldn’t guarantee that they would get to it today; but he promised to have it looked at by Wednesday. We were flabbergasted that they could take it so soon, and quickly emptied our stuff from it and drove over. When we got there Ryan told us they they would get to it as soon as they could, but no later than Wednesday. True to his word, Ryan called me Wednesday morning with the results and estimate for the repairs. We had blow off the right side exhaust manifold, burned up an oxygen sensor and broken off several mounting studs used to attach the manifold to the engine. He also stated the manifold head was warped and would require grinding to make it flat for remounting. As soon as he mentioned grinding, my butt puckered knowing it was going to be a very costly repair. He also reported that our rear differential was leaking, but that he was sure we could safely drive it home to Arizona. We had previously inquired about an oil change, but he didn’t think at the time they would be able to but said they would to do it now. We agreed to the repair estimate and asked if they could repair the leaking differential too. He said it would take a couple of days to research the manufacturer and order the parts. Since we weren’t scheduled to leave the area, till late the following week, we decided to let them do it; because we lived 45 miles from the nearest RV Service Center in Arizona.

Thursday afternoon, the other manager called us to report the RV repair was done and that they also found the original Workhorse fuel filter was installed and it had never been changed. They had gone ahead and replaced it as I had authorized them to fix anything they found. When I asked for the total amount including labor, I was stunned when he said $1475.81! I honestly expected the grinding alone of the manifold, to be in excess of $2500. But they did all the repairs and oil change with synthetic oil and engine fuel filter kit for under $1500!

I rarely write positive reviews of RV Service Centers as we have been screwed over repeatedly because we were desperate and lived outside the local area. Not only did they not gouge us, they kept their word about when they would troubleshoot the issues and how long it would take to repair. My only regret is Ron’s is not in Tucson, Arizona. They are truly a business with integrity, with kind and helpful staff too. Ron’s Auto and RV Service not only did exceptional work in an expeditious manner, but charged us mere peanuts to do it!
Ryan S. from Ron's Auto & RV Service responded on 08/15/2019

Thanks for taking the time to review our service John. We love to exceed our customers expectations! I am happy we could get your motorhome back on the road and get you home safely! Thank you for trusting us with your RV!