Chris M.
Alhambra, CA
Lexus GS 450h
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Chris said the staff who did the multi-point evaluation of the vehicle that he was looking to purchase was not fully correct but it was okay. The issue that was found was very fixable. He ended up buying the vehicle.

MATTHEW S.
10/20/2020
Personable
Steve was very honest and helpful. He didn’t seem rushed or irritated like most places. He even offered a car should the work take more than one day. I didn’t need it but it was good to know that was an option. I will continue to come here as they are trustworthy and professional.

10/09/2020
They’ve taken care of my car for years and always do a great job!

Johnathan T.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Johnathan said the business staff is nice and provided a timely and complete repair.

SK
STEPHEN K.
10/03/2020
Good communication
This was my first repair at Rony’s, being referred to the Washington Place shop by the MaxCare extended warranty purchased when I bought my pre-owned X3 from CarMax.
My problem was complex, and necessitated the eventual removal and replacement of the engine. Once approval was secured from MaxCare the process was relatively quick. A small glitch occurred after I picked up the car, but Steve at Rony’s was very responsive, and is was addressed.
My take away is that the shop is competent and that the customer service (Steve) was very good.

CF
CHERINA F.
Marina Del Rey, CA
10/03/2020
They fixed my car in a timely manner.
My first time with Rony's Car Pros.
I am satisfied with their service.

SL
Simeon L.
Culver City, CA
Honda Accord Coupe
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Simeon said the business is very professional. The people are knowledgeable and wants to satisfy him.

CO

VALERIE M.
BMW 325
09/24/2020
Poor Customer Service
It took over 2 days for them to even look at my car. They addressed only two of the five issues that needed repair. The cost estimate was very high, I am having the repairs done for 30% less elsewhere. They charged me $60 to put the panels back on my doors after they removed them. They were generally friendly.

DARIN H.
Volkswagen Touareg
09/16/2020
Always Friendly and Honest
I’ve been working directly with Steve for over a year now and every experience has been great. The communication and work have been excellent. The pricing is very reasonable and unlike a lot of other auto service places, they don’t add on extra work that doesn’t need to be done.

Jason K.
California
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Jason said the business fixed his vehicle and its been running well for two weeks. He said he had no complaints with the business.

SAM S.
Venice, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/10/2020
Excellent Customer Service
Rony’s was recommended to me by a friend and I’m very happy with their service. They did a comprehensive diagnostic and reviewed everything that needed attention, making sure I understood what was critical and what was not.
I won’t hesitate to use them from now on.

Compton, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLA
09/06/2020
Very professional establishment, friendly employees
Owner and employees are very friendly and knowledgeable of there job, this is a place where I take my car regularly to get service or if I just need something looked at, would gladly recommend to a friend.

Allysun M.
Kia Soul
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Allysun said they got it done.

EP
Edwin P.
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Edwin said he's been to this store a few times, and they were timely and friendly.