JONATHAN H.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/08/2021
Always honest and reasonably priced
AAA+++

MIKE G.
Culver City, CA
04/06/2021
Very good service!
Prompt attentive professional and thorough.

MARGRET S.
04/01/2021
An Honest Auto Repair
I went in for a free AAA inspection and they also removed nesting material from under my car (from a critter) and opened my glove compartment (which had been stuck). The charge was minimal for just oil and dye to detect a leak. I received a recommendation for repairs but no urgency or high pressure. Also things were explained in a straightforward manner. I'll be returning.

Beverly Hills, CA

CP
Carolyn P.
Kia Forte
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Carolyn said the business was very informative and very thorough in judgment and also respectful.

WB

AG
ARNOLD G.
Dodge Durango
03/10/2021
Friendly, Great Guys doing great work!
We use Rony's for all our cars. Steve is always friendly and answers all my questions. Went in for an oil change this time and they inspect the car with future recommendations along with estimates. I like that they do this, so we can see what needs to be done, no surprises and no pressure. As a female, I always feel comfortable walking in without feeling intimidated like other auto shops. Thank you, guys!

03/02/2021
Quick & Fair
Very fast service with good prices.

ANDRE S.
Ford Transit Van
03/01/2021
Good job
Nice gays!!

02/22/2021
Did what was requested, cost was right within the estimated range
On time, reasonable prices, high quality work

Jason F.
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Jason said that the service is always great.

RP
ROSA P.
Marina Del Rey, CA
02/11/2021
Professional and trustworthy
I have taken my vehicles to Rony's for years.
They provide excellent customer service; reliable mechanic work and honest recommendations for my car's maintenance or repairs.

PQ
Peter Q.
Toyota Prius c
02/10/2021 Category: Service
Peter said the business was prompt, carefully explained the service, and did a good job.

RA
ROB A.
02/03/2021
Battery
Steve was very helpful. Walked over to close by garage to take a quick look at car and was able to get it started. Came by right after was able to get a new battery installed within the same day. My only complaint is on my previous visit(brake change), the technician left an airbag light on. I called back and he said to bring it in. Due to work/pandemic I didn’t have time. I attempted to get it fixed on the current visit but apparently the technician no longer works there and Steve wasn’t sure if they could honor the request. Other than that it was great visit.

AR
ALEX R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
01/31/2021
Dropped off my van at the shop, since
It failed the smog test
Steve took care of the issues and I went
Back the next day to get the van retested, and it passed
The service was excellent as usual