BK
Bob K.
Audi Q5
02/22/2018
Good service; cordial; only issue my wife was told the charge would be $58 and was charged $70.
Will be backu
Pat D. from Rusty's Garage responded on 02/23/2018

I’m sorry Bob, I’m Not sure how that happened, but I will take care of it. I have $12 for you. We can credit your card back or give you cash or a credit here at the shop. Please accept my apology, I don’t ever want to say one thing and do another. Please let me know which one works best for you!

Pat

01/22/2018
Clean
Great service and prices are reasonable.

07/28/2017
Service; cleanliness
Quick & courteous service!

Jack B.
Conroe, TX
07/01/2017
Air Condditioner Freon Re-Charge
I come to you guys because I know the work will be done right...and if there should be a problem afterwards you' will correct it....To be honest,the price of $158 was a little more than I expected since Pat had said on the phone previously that it would be about $100....but I really have no idea what the price would have been elsewhere.
Pat D. from Rusty's Garage responded on 07/01/2017

Jack, I'm sorry we told you $100 and didn't remember. I'll happily refund the $58. $158 is the normal price for Evac & Recharge, we do run specials for $100 from time to time. If you would have reminded me of that while you were here I would have done it for $100. So come get your $58 and please accept my apology.

06/21/2017
Service is available and timely.
Staff is easy to work with and pricing is reasonable.

NR
Nic R.
Cadillac Seville
05/12/2017
Good Service
I was given a comprehensive diagnostic before work was done. I was told an accurate price that didnt vary at the time of pick up. I gave 4 stars because I was told I would have a loaner, but never recieved one. However, they did pay for an Uber to get me where I needed to go. Overall, good quality service.

03/22/2017
Good customer service and integrity
Good customer service and integrity...they don't do unnecessary work but want to make sure the work they do is. Ended and accurate

YS
Yvonne S.
Honda Accord
01/13/2017
2004 Honda
A timely update would be appreciated (even if you haven't had a chance to look at the car yet); at least you could let the customer know that you haven't gotten to it yet. A call to let the customer know their vehicle is ready to pick up. Thx for always being friendly.

Randal H.
12/19/2016
Car repair
We had gone to a Toyota dealer for a recall and they recommended some service work for our Rav4. We felt that the prices they quoted were way out of line. On a previous visit I had an oil change there and they wanted $70! I was surprised and after questioning them the bill was lowered to $56 (which I still believe is too high). We spoke to some friends who bring their cars to Rusty's Garage so we thought we would give them a try to see if there prices were more in line. After Pat took a look at our car he said that it did not require any service work and the service the dealer requested was not necessary until our car reached 100K miles. We will definitely use Rusty's Garage for our future auto needs and appreciate the good honest people who work there!

12/15/2016
Great service at Rusty's
We have had great service every time we've taken our vehicles in for service. Thanks!

SL

Ossie S.
Humble, TX
Chevrolet Silverado
08/27/2016
Good
Thanks for good work.

06/25/2016
Great people to do business with.

05/21/2016
Pleased with service
Everyone was friendly. The vehicle was ready in the timeframe I was told it would be. I will do business here again the future.

04/14/2016
Immediate service
Friendly

Daniel G.
Lexus ES 350
03/21/2016
Good service, a little costly
Had a transmission drain and fill done. They did a good job, but it cost about $100 more than taking it to the dealer.

John H.
10/26/2015 Category: Service
John said this business was very good and nice to deal with, but they did not get everything done they were supposed to. They left all of the screws off of the engine covering. Two of the screws had gone missing and he had to put the other 4 on himself.

Chip W.
Chevrolet Corsica
07/20/2015 Category: Service
Chip said he had an overall good experience with this business.

Jim S.
GMC Sierra
05/26/2015 Category: Service
Jim said there was some miscommunication with this business during his experience. He contacted someone at their facility, and they told him they were not going to be able to pick him up to bring him to his vehicle. Eventually they were able to pick him up and they took him to get his vehicle but it did take them a while to get there.
Pat D. from Rusty's Garage responded on 05/28/2015

Jim
We're sorry we couldn't give you a ride as fast as you needed. We are working on improving our communication in that area. We also have free loaner cars, so if you schedule your service(if possible) we can put you in a car. It's way easier than waiting for a ride!
Thanks for pointing this out, because we do want to improve the Rusty's Garage experience.