Michele C.
Ford Edge
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Michele said that the place's service was exceptional, they found additional issues and referred her out well.

BL
Brandon L.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said neither the mechanic nor the business got his authorization for the part.. They ordered it and installed it without his knowledge, and tried to force him to pay for it. He stated that he had to argue with the staff to get the muffler removed and the muffler he purchased and approved installed.
Tim H., Owner from Ryder's Auto Service Centre responded on 05/08/2019

This is so far from the truth. We had discussed repairs to the vehicle a couple weeks ahead of time. Brandon metioned he was going to take it elsewhere for exhaust work. We mentioned we could also fix the exhaust and most likely be cheaper. We also told him, however that we do not do custom exhaust nor do we do loud "flowmaster" type exhaust. He brought the truck in, I called with an estimate for all repairs, including the muffler. He approved all the repairs, we finished the truck and then called him to let him know it was done. This is when he then asked what did the muffler sound like? I answered it's nice and quiet, like it should be. That's when his girlfriend shouts in the back ground shouts "I didn't want it to be quiet" and Brandon then changes his mind (because she apparently makes the decisions) and said he didn't want the muffler that he had already told us to do. Of course now it's on the truck and I can't send it back. We did take it off the truck and didn't charge him for the muffler. Obviously with 99% of my reviews being positive, one can see this was a miscommunication problem with Brandon and his girlfriend.

Chris B.
Buick Encore
05/01/2019
Service work on Encore
Reliable, experienced, and when you drive away from them you know your vehicle has been checked completely.

John R.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
John said he and his family have always gotten good service at the business. He is very happy with the service and what happened.

AK
Andrew K.
Michigan
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said the service provided by this business was very good.

John H.
Lincoln Town Car
04/11/2019 Category: Service
John said his overall experience was very good. They do a very nice job. Their hours are good and prices are competitive. They're very kind, nice, thorough, and polite.

RF
Rita F.
Dodge Caliber
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Tom. He said that he has been going to the place ever since the first day they opened their doors, they provide excellent service and he'd love to see them expand their place so that many others can experience their great work.

Megan S.
Coloma, MI
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Megan said she had a no hassle experience and has had no issues with the service.

AP
Anthony P.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said the business had good customer service and he was in and out quickly.

Robert B.
Lincoln Continental
03/07/2019
Scheduling the work to be done and completing on time
I appreciate the advice on car maintenance. The oil change message on the dash board is not the correct guide.

GH
Gary H.
Saturn Ion
03/02/2019
Saved the day!
In the last couple days leading up to my wife’s funeral I happened to drive my daughter’s car and realized a wheel bearing was failing. On a Friday afternoon I pulled into Ryder’s on the chance it could be looked at. They sprang into action. Troy diagnosed it and put it on the hoist. By the time he had the wheels off Tim had ordered the parts. Tim loaned me his truck to make a haircut appointment and when I returned the car was done, including an oil change!
They were able to accommodate my needs and my daughter got back on the road with a safe vehicle in record time.
It’s rare to find Customer service of that caliber these days. I’m sure Ryder’s will be helping people like me for many years to come.

Cary S.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Cary said the business exceeded her expectations on how fast they took care of her vehicle.

MJ
Megan J.
02/20/2019
As always, Tim and his staff did a great job. The work is always excellent, and he doesn’t replace or fix things that don’t need to be replaced, which I appreciate. I always feel like he is as wise with my expenses as he’d be with his own.

Joan H.
02/20/2019
Joan’s Chrysler Town and Country
Tim and staff went beyond normal service standards to get my car repaired, back in service and returned to me. It was so very much appreciated. I would highly recommend them to friends.

James G.