4.5

Overall Rating 4.023811/5Overall Rating 4.023811/5Overall Rating 4.023811/5Overall Rating 4.023811/5rating 4.023811
Overall Rating 1.7441881/5rating 1.7441881rating 1.7441881rating 1.7441881rating 1.7441881

John H.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Review of Safford Team
I had an appointment for 10:30 to install a new computer package on our 2019 Hyundai. I arrived at 10:30 and was greeted by the service manager and was told that the mechanics would get to it immediately. I was impressed by how friendly the service manager was and how promptly he took care of logging in my car and problem. About 85 miknutes later, I was told that my car was ready and I just had to go to the cashier and retrieve my keys and bill, which was "No charge."
Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 11/29/2019

Im sorry to hear about your experience, would I be able to contact you this afternoon?

PKim@saffordauto.com
MONSITA S., Service Concierge Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 11/29/2019

I'm sorry to hear about your previous experience. What is a good day and time for me to contact you?

Alfred S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Tire rotation / oil change
Love the vehicle and people are great, but given almost $70 change for oil change (I provided oil) and rotation thought charge excessive
Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 10/31/2019

PKim@saffordauto.com
MONSITA S., Service Concierge Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 10/31/2019

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. What is a good day and time for me to contact you?

RL
Randall L.
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Slow
It shouldn't take 2 1/2 hours to complete an oil change when I make an appointment.
MONSITA S., Service Concierge Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 10/02/2019

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience. What is a good day and time for me to contact you?

msaunders@saffrodauto.com

Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 10/02/2019

can I contact you this afternoon?

09/29/2019 Category: Service
Hassle free
No long lines waiting to get state inspection done.
Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 09/30/2019

would I be able to contact you this afternoon to hear about your previous service with us?

PKim@saffordauto.com
MONSITA S., Service Concierge Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 09/30/2019

What would be a good day and time for me to contact you for you to tell me about your previous service experience?

09/16/2019 Category: Service
It's fine
If the location were not so convenient, I'm sure we'd find another place to go, but overall the service is fine.
MONSITA S., Service Concierge Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 09/16/2019

I'm so sorry to hear about your service experience, what is a good day and time for me to contact you?

msaunders@saffrodauto.com

Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 09/17/2019

Im sorry to hear what is a good time for me to contact you?

AR
Alejandro R.
Washington, DC
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Had an ok experience.
My experience could have been better. Just better communication from staff.
Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 09/16/2019

DT
Demonica T.
Washington, DC
2019 Hyundai Kona
08/16/2019 Category: Service
First time
Overall service was ok. I didn’t receive a receipt for services nor were my tires rotated! The customer lounge was comfortable and the complimentary tea/coffee/water is great.
Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 08/16/2019

PKim@saffordauto.com
MONSITA S., Service Concierge Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 08/16/2019

Im so sorry to hear about your experience. What is a good day and time for me to contact you?

WR
Wilson R.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/11/2019 Category: Service
It is nice and clean but!!
In general the location is very convenient, the only problem I had was the waiting time for the shuttle. it was a long time, especially when I needed every minute of my time to do my business. I strongly recommend to consider another transport if you will need to use your time in a more productive manner.
Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 07/12/2019

Im sorry to hear about your experience, when is a good time for me to contact you?

PKim@saffordauto.com
MONSITA S., Service Concierge Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 07/12/2019

So sorry to hear about your experience at our service center. What is a good day and time for me to contact you?

Annandale, VA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Not up to Snuff
One visit does not a record make, but this one was painful. A recall repair which I was told, upon coming in for an appointment, would take 1-2 hours, ended up taking 6.
Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 07/08/2019

Im sorry to hear about your experience, what is a good time for me to contact you?

PKim@saffordauto.com
MONSITA S., Service Concierge Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 07/08/2019

I'm sorry to hear about your poor experience, what is a good day and time for me to contact you?

Lorton, VA
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Hundai Elantra Service on June 29, 2019.
I have spoke Safford Service Consultant and he explained and slaved my issues.

07/04/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
I took my Elantra and service staff are very nice and helpful.
Later I found out that dealer put wrong kind of oil in my car.
Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 07/05/2019

PKim@saffordauto.com
MONSITA S., Service Concierge Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 07/05/2019

I'm so sorry to hear that. What is a good day and time for me to contact you?

07/03/2019 Category: Service
Need better customer service
Customer service prior to my scheduled appointment was poor. Hopefully things improve.

PKim@saffordauto.com

I'm so sorry to hear that. What is a good day and time for me to contact you?

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Loud and long
Workers in back are so loud and unprofessional. I also cannot stand that you get contacted a million times and in a million different ways to do this stupid survey. If I get asked to do a survey one more time I’m going to start blowing it up with worse reviews. If you are using the NPS/Medallia survey system or technique - you are not supposed to ask for a great review....
Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 07/03/2019

im sorry to hear about your experience, what is a good time for me to contact you?

PKim@saffordauto.com
MONSITA S., Service Concierge Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 07/03/2019

So sorry to hear about your poor experience, what is a good day and time for me to contact you?

2015 Hyundai Accent
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Job was done, but at a steep price.
I had my car towed to Safford Hyundai because it broke down while I was driving. As I suspected, the alternator went bad. When I talked to Richard, he said it would take three days to finish because they had to order a new alternator along with replacing the battery. They then offered me a "dealership rate" with the Enterprise down the road which was essentially their normal rate and then tacked on to my bill at the end, even though it was the dealership's fault they did not have the part for the car. Meanwhile, the Toyota two lots down offers its customers courtesy vehicles when they need to keep cars for service. The staff at Safford Hyundai is very professional and the customer service is good, but I really do feel like they nickel and dime you on service costs. I truly do not understand why it costs over $200 to replace a battery, and I believe the Enterprise charge was unfair since it was the dealerships fault I had to wait an additional three days for a part that they should keep supplied in their garage.
MONSITA S., Service Concierge Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 05/22/2019

I'm so sorry to hear that.  We want to make sure our customers are completely satisfied. What is a good day and time for me to contact you?

msaunders@saffrodauto.com

Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 05/23/2019

Herndon, VA
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent place to purchase a vehicle.
Nothing wrong with this dealership and the car buying experience was excellent aside from a salesman saying my first service would be free. Get this kind of thing in writing if someone says this.
Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 05/17/2019

im sorry to hear about your previous expereince, what is a good time for me to contact you?

PKim@saffordauto.com
MONSITA S., Service Concierge Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 05/17/2019

Im so sorry to hear about your experience, what is a good day and time for me to contact you?

2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
no comments

05/13/2019 Category: Service
Notes provided
Notes provided.
MONSITA S., Service Concierge Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 05/13/2019

I'm sorry you feel that way, what is a good day and time for me to contact you?

msaunders@saffrodauto.com

Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 05/14/2019

thank you for your feedback!

Annandale, VA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Average
N/A
MONSITA S., Service Concierge Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 05/04/2019

What is a good day and time for me to contact you?

msaunders@saffrodauto.com

Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 05/06/2019

what what would I be able to contact you?

Mc Lean, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/16/2019 Category: Service
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport A/C Lines, Engine, Sway Bar Problems on Vehicle with 53K miles
Quality Control on Hyundai Santa Fe Sport needs improvement
Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 04/17/2019

PKim@saffordauto.com
MONSITA S., Service Concierge Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 04/17/2019

What is a good day and time for me to contact you?

PM
Phyo M.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Great but need time
Wish there was replacement part to fix right away instead of waiting for DAYS and WEEKS! Still no cold air, but I go there because I trust them. Hope to get my AC fixed soon!
Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 04/06/2019

Woodbridge, VA
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Make more great
Everything as I liked is just acceptable. To makes this dealer so great, I think you need to improve more on people in services and more virtual options as your neighbor Priority Toyota.

GS
Gail S.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Na
Na
Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 03/16/2019

I’m sorry to hear about your previous service visit woul I be able to contact you on Monday?