4.5

Overall Rating 4.023811/5Overall Rating 4.023811/5Overall Rating 4.023811/5Overall Rating 4.023811/5rating 4.023811
Overall Rating 1.7619048/5rating 1.7619048rating 1.7619048rating 1.7619048rating 1.7619048

AE
Alaeldin E.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
The place is great, but I couldn't find what I wanted.
Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 12/03/2019

im sorry to hear about your previous visit with us, can we contact you this afternoon

PKim@saffordauto.com
MONSITA S., Service Concierge Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 12/03/2019

I'm sorry to hear about your previous experience. What is a good day and time for me to contact you?

Sandra M B. from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you for the feedback, can I call you this afternoon?

NS
Nicole S.
Falls Church, VA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Lied about a Repair
The service reps stated that my brakes were worn and needed a $400 repair. I was skeptical and did not do the service at that time. After taking my vehicle elsewhere a month later, I was told they were fine and required no service. So, the service people and mechanics at this location are either con-artists or do not know how to inspect brakes. DO NOT GO HERE.
Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 11/19/2019

Im sorry to here about your visit with us, can I call you this afternoon?

Sandra M B. from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for feedback, when is the best time to call you?

Janet W.
Arlington, VA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Problem rectified : )
Peter and Abdon took care of all my problems...I’m totally happy now!
Super nice guys : )

11/02/2019 Category: Service
No call back after 2-3 messages...
I’m waiting for days and no call back.
My car didn’t pass inspection, even though it’s a 2019 Tucson and I just had a $300 service on the car!
They seemed like nice guys, but I’m frustrated by their lack of communication.
Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 11/04/2019

good morning janet Im sorry to hear about your service experience, I left 2 messages for you last week, and everytrime I call it goes straight to voice message, is there another number to call you?

Sandra M B. from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you, for letting us take care of you. we appreciate your positive feedback.

Sandra C.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Totally Disgusted!
Poor Customer Service! Damaged Vehicle! To the day still waiting for a call back with a date to fix my car!!! Unacceptable!!
Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 10/30/2019

Im sorry to here about your previous service visit, would I be able to call you this afternoon?

PKim@saffordauto.com
MONSITA S., Service Concierge Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 10/30/2019

I'm sorry to hear about your previous service visit. What is a good day and time for me to contact you?

AK
Ahmad K.
Manassas, VA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Waste of money and time
Please don’t waste your time and money the are trying charging you for everything the can and employees are asking to rate them 5 star after service.
Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 10/29/2019

PKim@saffordauto.com
MONSITA S., Service Concierge Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 10/29/2019

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience. What is a good day and time for me to contact you?

10/25/2019 Category: Service
Major miscommunication by staff
After writing out an entire descriptor of what occurred, I'd rather not waste my time writing it again. Short version is we were stuck waiting after being told we would have a diagnosis on the car issue. Turns out everyone left and we were stuck waiting 3 or more hours for no one to tell us what happened and with no assistance. It was ridiculous and ended up having (between 2 days) many hours of our time wasted due to multiple miscommunications and not much effort for a positive end result.
Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 10/28/2019

Michael S.
Palm Bay, FL
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Safford Reported Work Complete, But Did Not Perform the Work
I brought my vehicle in for a an oil change and to update the GPS software (a recall). The representative said it was due for a 30k mile service that would take 2-3 hours so I agreed, but asked for the service to be completed as a quickly as possible since I'd be waiting. At some point the representative tried to add additional services (air filter, etc. adding up to $800 more), but I declined. About 3 1/2 hours after I arrived the representative said the car was ready and I paid the $981 bill. After starting the car, I noted that the GPS software had not been updated - the primary reason I had come into the dealership. When I went in to ask why, the representative stated he thought I was in a hurry so the technician did not complete the task. So the representative and technician found time to upgrade my simple oil change to $981 in services and to try to sell me $800 more but there was no time to perform the FREE (to me) recall update that I actually wanted? And then failed to mention it to me? This is a shady business practice to say the least. Then, when I took the car to a more reputable Hyundai dealer to have the GPS upgrade completed, that dealer told me Safford had reported the work complete so the other dealership could not complete the work or they would not be paid by Hyundai. Which means Safford was paid by Hyundai to complete work that it did not complete and that no other dealership would be allowed to complete. THAT IS FRAUD. FRAUD IS THEFT. Unfortunately, I will now have to spend the better part of a weekend day at Safford to have the work completed. After that, I must say, I will never set foot in Safford again and I will report this matter to Hyundai and the State of Virginia.
Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 09/30/2019

Would I be able to call you this afternoon about your previous expereince?

PKim@saffordauto.com
MONSITA S., Service Concierge Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 09/30/2019

I'm so sorry to hear about your bad experience. What is a good day and time for me to contact you?

2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Repairs done improperly
Took my car to get repaired after being rear ended. The damage was not fixed sufficiently and I’m currently awaiting a call to schedule my vehicle to have to repaired correctly. The bumper was not finished correctly and they totally missed the rear bumper appliqué, the liftgate still has damage in several places, there is overspray on the rear tail light and glass, and the rear camera was not positioned properly. Not a single aspect of the repair was satisfactory.

NM
Nathan M.
Springfield, VA
08/03/2019
Needs Improvement
Got a call back from the dealer afterwards and got an appointment.

08/03/2019
Worst Scheduling Ever
Nobody ever bothers to answer the phone or return your call. I tried to make an appointment about 3 times by phone for today and on several times. I tried to use
their scheduling website that doesn't even list the Hyundai Sonata.
if you want timely service or want ask a question, I suggest you go elsewhere
MONSITA S., Service Concierge Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 08/03/2019

I'm so sorry to hear that Mr. Mottl. What is a good day and time for me to contact you?

07/19/2019 Category: Service
Acknowledged all the concerns I had
Service manager acknowledged all the complains I made were legitimate and he appreciated all he issues I raised.
With the commitment dealership made to do better in the future, I agreed I will continuously patronize them.

07/19/2019 Category: Service
Not sincere
They have been wonderful but very disappointed this time.
MONSITA S., Service Concierge Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 07/19/2019

I'm sorry to hear about your poor experience. What is a good day and time for me to contact you?

msaunders@saffrodauto.com

Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 07/22/2019

SR
Sandra R.
Stafford, VA
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Sandra R
Everything was so expensive.. Plus my car was so dirty..
Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 06/25/2019

Im sorry to hear about your previous visit not being pleasent. what is a good time for me to contact you?

PKim@saffordauto.com
MONSITA S., Service Concierge Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 06/26/2019

I'm so sorrry to hear about that. What is a good day and time for me to contact you?

Fort Belvoir, VA
04/22/2019 Category: Service
High Pressure
Service department is very pushy and tries to pressure you into expensive services that are not needed. Will not use this dealership again.
MONSITA S., Service Concierge Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 04/22/2019

msaunders@saffrodauto.com

Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 04/23/2019

KW
Kristol W.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Taking ownership of mistakes!!
Lines of communication... I purchased a new vehicle and traded in my old one the bases of the this story. one dept has not talked to the other dept and the lines of communication were crossed. I was due for a refund and got angry at both departments for calling and harassing me about a situation that had not been taken care of because of lack of communication the sales department end. A lesson in humility on my part. Dont be so quick to anger and blame. You get more bees with honey and not vinegar. ( old people quotes) last but not least I am deeply sorry to Peter Service Manager who caught the worst of my anger. Who I must say stayed calm under the storm. A true professional. Way to go.

04/08/2019 Category: Service
Terrible communication terrible service manager
Peter has no control over this Dept the service is terrible there you have to double-check everything I was told that I needed a wheel bearing took it to another shop and they wrote a report saying that that was not true and they were willing to go with me to Hyundai to dispute there diagnostic report so I could get my $125 back I'm still waiting on my $125 back for the gas tank repair on April fourth they scam you out of money left and right I am still calling corporate and I'm going to fight it all the way until something is done about this department.
MONSITA S., Service Concierge Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 04/09/2019

Springfield, VA
2002 Hyundai Sonata
04/06/2019 Category: Service
well hiccups happen everywhere, accountability 100% at this Hyundai, great things come when theres team leaders that take in feedback, and reciprocate with excellent service! no hard feelings! Will come again

04/06/2019 Category: Service
want the run around??
as the title states, come here if you want to be pushed around in circles. If you have a particular service situation, don’t show up unless the managers are present.
I suggest only dealing w the higher ups here, or someone they personally hand you over to. Don’t bother with anyone else on your own, you will regret it and they will waste your time.
Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 04/06/2019

what is a good time to call you?

JN
Johnathan N.
Brandywine, MD
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Richard
I would like to clarify my comment. My service advisor Richard took such great care of me. I still should have been informed about this factory recall. My main issue is with Hyundai. How do you have a national back order on a part well into April that is need ed for my car to function? Saying April is very vague, What date in April? Did you not know that this part was needed for this recall? Did you not care? So I have to continue to pay a car note on a car that I have no idea when I'm getting back or if it will ever work correctly. I have own a few cars in my time and they had recalls as well but I have never had to deal with this type of crap of not knowing anything other then "Back Ordered until April''. You have clearly lost me as a buying customer and when asked from friends and family if they should buy your car that answer will be a simple ''NO''

03/19/2019 Category: Service
Worst ever
This company performed a engine recall without my permission. Messed my car up. Didn’t have the part they needed to correct the issue. Now being told the part is on back order until some time in April. Will not be coming back to this dealership.
Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 03/20/2019

02/08/2019 Category: Service
Safford Hyundai of Springfield
The place was supposed to do my oil change for free because of lifetime, but they didn't keep their word and charged me. They also didn't care about the inside of my car and messed up my floor.
Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 02/09/2019

what is a good time for me to contact you? I would like to hear more about your last visit.

PKim@saffordauto.com
MONSITA S., Service Concierge Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 02/11/2019

Maria C.
Accokeek, MD
01/20/2019
ReScore not changed
I will reScore same 1 star, all I get is “what is a good day and time for me to contact you?” response, looks like this is an automated response from server, and not someone to take real live action. Hyundai why don’t you fix my problem for once, and let me move on.

01/20/2019
problem was not resolved after 3 visits
The same problem has not been resolved yet 3 times! a lot of waste of my time, and always need some else with me, to drop me off or pick me up. Hyundai needs to have better parts and make sure to test them before shipment and installation. 3 sets of headlight have been replaced and the problem not resolved. Now I am taking the next level step by contacting my attorney for further recommendations. Sorry, Safford Hyundai I thought you can do better than that.
MONSITA S., Service Concierge Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 01/21/2019

msaunders@saffrodauto.com

Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 01/21/2019

2008 Hyundai Elantra
01/20/2019 Category: Service
This place took too long for routine maintenance. You can also get better prices for routine maintenance elsewhere with a more welcoming staff. After coming here, be sure to get a second opinion If there is a major repair.

12/17/2018 Category: Service
Won’t go back
Poor communication during the service appointment about the status. Failed to follow up with an extended warranty issue that they say they needed to get approval for. They never call me back. I’ve called them multiple times, only been able to speak to the advisor one of those times, and that one time he didn’t have an answer for the issue he was supposed to be looking into.
Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 12/18/2018

PKim@saffordauto.com
MONSITA S., Service Concierge Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 12/18/2018

09/25/2018 Category: Service
Improved
I had a bad experience with them, since then i’ve taken my car in for a light issue and for an oil change. Much better service.
Abdon is a pretty good service rep- he takes his time to explain things.

09/25/2018 Category: Service
Used to be better
Don’t pay attention to their online appointment system, used to be 5 stars now they are like any other dealer
MONSITA S., Service Concierge Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 09/25/2018

msaunders@saffrodauto.com

Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 09/25/2018