Jerry S.
04/07/2017
Garage correct on problem--saved me money
My car wouldn't start when I came out of a store after shopping. I got a "jump" from a kind person. I was sure I needed a now battery. I drove to an AutoZone to have the battery tested. After checking my car, the person at AutoZone told me it wasn't my battery but instead the alternator and voltage regulator. That was going to cost me a lot. Since, I use my car for work and needed to get it repaired quickly. I phoned Salems Wrenchworks and told them of the problem. They told me to drive the car to their shop and they wanted to verify what AutoZone told me before doing anything. I did as instructed. The actual problem was a loose battery cable. Salems replace the bad cable for under $35.00. I was on my way in less that 40 minutes. Knowing what's actually wrong can save time and money. THANK YOU Salems

KE
Kay E.
Dodge Intrepid
04/01/2017
Very honest

TH
Tim H.
03/31/2017 Category: Service
Tim said they gave him an honest answer and it was a fair price.

BG
Brian G.
03/31/2017 Category: Service
Brian said they were very helpful and he got his vehicle back in a timely manner.

RK
Ron K.
03/30/2017 Category: Service
Ron said the business did what he needed done in a timely manner at a decent price.

Dave W.
Pontiac Vibe
03/28/2017
No B. S.
Any time I've come in, I've never felt I was getting ripped off like I had felt at the chain stores. They tell you what needs done to fix the problem, not adding in this and that.

KD
Kathrine D.
Chevrolet Blazer
03/28/2017 Category: Service
Kathrine said this business does a very good job. She goes straight there if her vehicle needs any work.

Bill B.
Buick LeSabre
03/14/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Susan. She said they did good work and were honest. She has been dealing with the business for awhile now. She's happy and satisfied with their service.

SJ
Steve J.
03/11/2017 Category: Service
Steve said he's satisfied.

AG
Alex G.
Buick Century
03/10/2017 Category: Service
Alex said the price and the service was great. The time it took was awesome.

Mary M.
03/10/2017 Category: Service
Mary said they do a good job taking care of her vehicle.

Cody W.
Mogadore, OH
03/10/2017 Category: Service
Cody said the service is good.

Arrin B.
03/01/2017 Category: Service
Arrin said they went above and beyond to help her out and she appreciates that.

TV
Tim V.
Ohio
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/24/2017 Category: Service
Tim said the business did good work. They got it done a lot quicker than expected. They also pointed out the place he went to previously had done any work on his vehicle for years. They are extremely polite and friendly. They are also fairly competitive.

DI

Russell B.
Buick Regal
02/23/2017
Great service!!
Always do a great job on my car.

VM
Vince M.
02/23/2017 Category: Service
Vince said this business provided great service. They were honest and fair. He sent his greetings to Chris.

LW
Lee W.
02/22/2017
Honest and Fair
Chris and his staff have always been extremely honest and fair in any of our transactions. I trust my mothers car care him as well. I like doing business with this small business owner. I recommend his services to my friends and family.

Tom B.
02/22/2017
Salem Wrenchworks
Excellent!!

TR
Theresa R.
02/22/2017 Category: Service
Theresa said the service was excellent in every aspect.