Sanderson Automotive Service

John H.
07/12/2019
2016 dodge caravan
Van idles rough and check engine light remains on!

FB
Francis B.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Francis said this business did a good job.

Buick Enclave
07/06/2019
Good service and great people attitude.
The people a this service garage are great to work with and go out of their way to provide excellent service.

RN
Ruby N.
Columbus, OH
Mitsubishi Mirage
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Ruby said she always receives good service from the staff.

BW
Bruce W.
Columbus, OH
06/13/2019
Best Auto Repair Shop in Columbus
Doesn't matter what problem I have; every time I take a vehicle to Sanderson it is diagnosed promptly and accurately. No matter what these guys charge, their work is worth every cent.

Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2019
Quick & Door- Door Service
Saundersons is my go- to car care. I was told in April my front axel needed replacement but assured that it was still safe to drive. Once summer came, I called back, Josh ordered the part, and the next morning they had my car fixed and even picked me up from my house so I could get it.

Saundersons does great work! They are honest and willing to go above and beyond to help.

Rick S.
06/12/2019
Luigi service
Great service needed oil change got in and out quickly and a good talk with Mike’ while waiting

Charles B.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Charles said they did a good job.

Charles B.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Charles said they did a good job.

EN
Ed N.
Cadillac SRX
05/24/2019
Road Trip Inspection
I took my car in for a general inspection prior to a long scheduled Road Trip. They checked my car completely over and gave me a clean Bill of Health. I was especially concerned about my Brake Pads - but after their thorough inspection I felt confident and all ready to hit the road.

PT
Pat T.
Mercury Tracer
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Pat said this business was great. They got her vehicle done in the time they said they would. He vehicle is running great. She has been there before and they give the best service in a timely manner.

John K.
Ashville, OH
Honda Civic Si
05/20/2019
Keeping my vehicles moving!
I trust Sanderson Auto service to do exactly what is needed and no extra. They keep my vehicles running for well over 150,000 miles!

Clifford H.
Buick Enclave
05/17/2019
repair and service
Did an excellent job in the repair and service of this automobile.

Michael C.
Honda Civic Sdn
05/14/2019
Good experience
Price seemed fair and communication and customer service was good. Only issue I have is that "shop fees" were not listed on invoice estimate but communicated right before needing to authorize work. Would've been nice to know exact amount when initially reviewing.

Carol M.
Mount Vernon, OH
Volkswagen Passat
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Carol said she got really good, friendly service and they were on time.