Sanderson Automotive Service

MK
Mike K.
10/31/2019
Engine light is still on
Great customer service and knowledge!

Donald T D.
Hyundai Accent
09/12/2019
Nice job
I love the way technology is used in communication with the customer.
Got to my car in quick, diagnosis was just as quick.

Michael C.
Honda Civic Sdn
05/14/2019
Good experience
Price seemed fair and communication and customer service was good. Only issue I have is that "shop fees" were not listed on invoice estimate but communicated right before needing to authorize work. Would've been nice to know exact amount when initially reviewing.

Carl B.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Carl said this was his first time and the service was fine. He didn't get a call when his vehicle was done that was the only little problem.

02/04/2019
First time client
I had an overall positive experience getting work done on my Ford Escape. Pricing was solid and turn around time good and they picked me up with shuttle from home when my car was complete. Only problem that occurred was my windshield was cracked when they were installing new battery and I will have to make a return trip. They are taking care if it though. I will definitely be bringing my vehicle back to them in future

Janet P.
09/15/2018
brakes
Did a great job, even though I did have to take back for a minor adjustment.

Charles B.
Ohio
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Charles said the staff had a problem with one repair job.

TH
Timothy H.
06/29/2018
Honest & Informative
Thank the Lord I was referred to and found an honest reliable mechanic!!! I found Mike and his team informative and explained the issues I had with my vehicle, including the importance of the items needing attention. I was also impressed with the full inspection report (with pictures) they provided via text and email.
I would highly recommend them for your vehicle needs.
Mike S., Manager from Sanderson Automotive Service responded on 08/21/2018

Hi Timothy, thank you for letting us help you with the repair of your Chevoret Tahoe. It was great to meet you.

Kevin M.
Orient, OH
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff were good and the prices were decent.

Janet P.
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Janet said she was satisfied with this business.
Mike S., Manager from Sanderson Automotive Service responded on 03/19/2018

Thanks Janet, glad we could help.

Clifford H.
Buick Enclave
01/13/2018
Buick Enclave Service. Great repair results
Did a great job within an acceptable time. Thank you.

Jill F.
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Jill said she would recommend this business for service.
Mike S., Manager from Sanderson Automotive Service responded on 11/08/2017

Thanks Jill for choosing us to service your car.

AF
Aiyana F.
Saab 9-3
10/23/2017 Category: Service
Aiyana said the business employees were helpful and they provided great service. They did not recommend any work that was unnecessary.
Mike S., Manager from Sanderson Automotive Service responded on 11/08/2017

Thanks Aiyana for your recommendation.

FC
Felise C.
Pontiac G6
10/05/2017
Each time I've brought my car in the guys at Sanderson were friendly, the work was done quickly and right.
Mike S., Manager from Sanderson Automotive Service responded on 10/06/2017

As always it is great that you think of us for your automotive repair needs. Thank you

Clifford H.
09/19/2017
GMC Sierra Oil change, transmission servive, and rear end oil change.
Very good job with what seemed like special service. I will be using you for continued service as required.
Mike S., Manager from Sanderson Automotive Service responded on 10/06/2017

Thank you for trusting us with your truck.