Sanderson Automotive Service

Warren, MI
Honda Element
12/18/2018
Not coming back
$1,200 work done and they bust my hood latch in the process only to expect me to pay for that too.... seriously. and now we need more work that mysteriously appeared out of nowhere? Did I mention that after I paid that I wasn’t given the keys? I’m pissed and feel that I should have gone elsewhere, because I have to now anyways!... maybe it’s a Grove City thing, but I feel majorly screwed over here. Never returning and will not say anything good about this experience to friends in grove.
Mike S., Manager from Sanderson Automotive Service responded on 12/18/2018

Kirk, I feel there may be a miscommunication in some sort and I will be the 1st to apologize and to offer to correct and/or help you in any way that we can. I told you that we are paying for the replacement of your hood release cable assembly, which I have already ordered the part. It should be here in the next couple of days. I would like to express to you that our goal is always to provide quality service, and to make sure our customers are pleased with the service(s) performed. When it comes to a proper diagnosis and or repairs we take all the necessary steps to insure this is done properly and entirely which provides the proper value that we wish for our customers. With all of our services we also provide a free comprehensive overview of all vehicles to insure safety as well as any maintenance concerns- needs and/or any upcoming services for our customers to insure that you always know where the vehicle stands to proper safety per each indivdual vehicle needs or required items. We take the same care in the components that we install on our customers vehicles for our service(s)- this allows us to be able to provide the very same service value and warranty factors that go hand and hand with the type of service we want to provide our customers.

Please feel free to speak to me about any of your concerns so that we can come the best resolve for you- feel free to call me anytime. If you ever need anything I'm here to help in whatever way possible.

We thank you for your business and understanding.

Mike Sanderson
Manager
614-277-8020

Michael M.
Grove City, OH
Nissan Frontier
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he would recommend the business.

Roy M.
Grove City, OH
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Roy said he was not satisfied with the service at this business. He stated he was not happy with them at all because if they lied about his other vehicle on a prior visit, he couldn't trust what they say. He will go elsewhere for his vehicle, now. He asked them to check his hood latch this time. He said he believes they did not do that.
Mike S., Manager from Sanderson Automotive Service responded on 06/11/2018

Roy I am sorry you feel that way, but I told you what was wrong with your VW without charging you anything at all. You said it was an old car that you did not want to spend much money on to repair. We did lube your rusted hood latch.