Sanderson Automotive Service

Ron R.
07/02/2018
Great service and timely
I have been taking several cars to Sandersons for the past 4 years. Always excellent service
Mike S., Manager from Sanderson Automotive Service responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you Ron for trusting us with your Chevrolet Silverado for all of your maintence needs.

TH
Timothy H.
06/29/2018
Honest & Informative
Thank the Lord I was referred to and found an honest reliable mechanic!!! I found Mike and his team informative and explained the issues I had with my vehicle, including the importance of the items needing attention. I was also impressed with the full inspection report (with pictures) they provided via text and email.
I would highly recommend them for your vehicle needs.
Mike S., Manager from Sanderson Automotive Service responded on 08/21/2018

Hi Timothy, thank you for letting us help you with the repair of your Chevoret Tahoe. It was great to meet you.

EK
Elyse K.
Chevrolet Aveo
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Elyse said she appreciated the business' prompt service. They were pretty fair and very informative. They also had a good staff.

TR
Twila R.
Harrisburg, OH
Nissan Quest
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Twila said she would recommend this business for service.

SA
Sharon A.
Ford Fiesta
06/14/2018
Fast, Thorough and Honest!
I took my car in because I suspected I had an oil leak and my air conditioning was broken. Mike took a look and explained that my oil leak was not an oil leak but just sloppy work from the place I took my car for an oil change. Mike could have easily taken advantage of me and told me he repaired the leak, but instead was honest about the cause. As for the air conditioning, turns out it just needed some refrigerant. Mike worked quickly and thoroughly. I was expecting to be without my car for most of the week but it was done in just a couple days for a very reasonable price. I highly recommend Sanderson Automotive.

LL
Lee L.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Lee said the business was very friendly, they did a good job and he will also be a repeat customer.

TL
Tim L.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the service was done on time.

Roy M.
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Roy said he was not satisfied with the service at this business. He stated he was not happy with them at all because if they lied about his other vehicle on a prior visit, he couldn't trust what they say. He will go elsewhere for his vehicle, now. He asked them to check his hood latch this time. He said he believes they did not do that.
Mike S., Manager from Sanderson Automotive Service responded on 06/11/2018

Roy I am sorry you feel that way, but I told you what was wrong with your VW without charging you anything at all. You said it was an old car that you did not want to spend much money on to repair. We did lube your rusted hood latch.

LL
Lisa L.
Nissan Rogue
06/06/2018
What I've been looking for!
Fast, honest, reliable and friendly service. Couldnt ask for more

MO
Maygag O.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Maygag said the service was perfect and there was nothing wrong with it.

Ron R.
06/02/2018
Highly recommend Sandersons
Over the past few years I have taken 6 different vehicles to Sandersons Auto with some multiple times. Very satisfied with the service provided and grateful that it was completed in a timely manner.

Rachel W.
06/01/2018
SO glad I found you!
After reading other reviews I decided to take my car to Sanderson. They were very helpful and delivered on their promises. They won me over. My new mechanic!

SG
Sarah G.
Mazda CX-5
06/01/2018
Great Customer Service
This was my first experience with SAS and I’ll be coming back! I called for a diagnostic appointment for a minor concern on my car and they got me in the next day. They checked my car out, explained what was going on, and gave me my options. Very professional and helpful!

EH
Eddie H.
Pontiac Aztek
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Eddie said he was treated well.

Bryan M.
Ford Expedition EL
05/28/2018
So convenient!
I can't even count how many silly things I have done to my car over the last few years and it's so convenient having a place conveniently located with attentive staff and friendly service. I always feel like I'm getting a fair price, and I can usually be seen the same day!