JOANNE B.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
07/24/2021
Another Satisfying Appointment
My visit was satisfying as usual—my vehicle started handling like it lacked power steering-turns out it was rust. It was oiled up no and it was noted on my account to oil it each time I come back. I was so relieved. As always, everything was explained to me.

TA
TOM A.
Ram Pickup
07/21/2021
I won't take my cars or my truck anywhere else except to you guys and you have the friendliest receptionist PS she's cute too
You guys are terrific thank you very much and to the owner great job keep it up

MATT M.
Kia Optima
07/17/2021
Friendly family service, skilled employees.
Entire staff is professional but also treats you with a “family friendly “ feeling and Always is completely honest and fair with repairs and prices.

KP
KERRY P.
GMC Terrain
07/16/2021
oil change
As always service is excellent

Avon, NY
07/16/2021
Quick oil change
Quick service

AW
ALAN W.
Rochester, NY
07/15/2021
Very helpful with both advice and good service
I recently bought a car and it turned out that the dealership had not done the basic inspection and some important parts were in bad shape. They showed me the parts, and were willing to take photos to explain to the dealer what the dealer had done wrong. Super helpful!

MK
MARYLOU K.
Toyota Venza
07/13/2021
Excellent service!
Excellent customer service and mechanical service! They treat one like family! I would highly recommend Scorsone’s Service to anyone!

RICK S.
Mount Morris, NY
07/12/2021
Just had another good experience at Scorsone’s service center. Job was done well and they were on time.

COURTNEY C.
Piffard, NY
MINI Cooper Coupe
07/09/2021
10/10
Mike, Todd and Debbie are the best. I would never trust my vehicles anywhere else. Incredibly accommodating and the most reliable work every time 10/10!!

DOUG S.
Piffard, NY
Dodge Durango
07/08/2021
Fast service, solved my issue
I had an issue with a tire that had a nail in it. These fines folks took care of it at a fair price.

PV
PEDGE V.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
07/06/2021
Oil change..check up
Scorsones is the best place to go if you want quality service. They take very good care of my car and prices are reasonable. They also let me know if I should have something checked out later on. Love this place and all the people that work there.

JOE K.
Buick Encore
06/26/2021
Easy access--Great staff
The service was timely and excellent especially because my wife had to pay instead of me.

JAMES S.
06/26/2021
Thanks!
Excellent service; friendly and accommodating.

Mount Morris, NY

JOANNE B.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/24/2021
Great atmosphere/professionalism
I always enjoy going to Scorsones because of the friendly atmosphere and I know they’ll fix whatever is wrong. The advantage of talking with the employees is that they explain exactly what’s wrong and can fix it right away. I usually bring a book but never get to read it because I’m chatting with Debbie or one of the guys.