MICHAEL W.
Dodge Nitro
04/20/2019
Charged me $60 for something they didn’t fix
Blinker isn’t working and was told it would be $800???!!! I told them to forget about it and fix everything else and they still charged me $60 for them looking at it? I did get a refund after going over the invoice and noticing the blinker was on the same condition. I’ve never had anyone charge me for something they are just looking at. I already knew what the problem was. Most likely won’t go back.
Mike M. from Scorsone's Service Center responded on 04/20/2019

We apologize for not better explaining the charge for the diagnostic time needed to diagnose the intermittent turn signal failure. Customer satisfaction is of foremost importance to us always and we gladly refunded the $60 diagnostic charge and $4.80 for the applicable taxes paid on those charges. We sincerely apologize for your unfavorable experience with us.

CN
CRAIG N.
Perry, NY
Volkswagen CC
04/16/2019
Friendly and honest staff.
I have always had a great experience at Scorsones. Their personalized service is greatly appreciated.

AH
ADAM H.
Avon, NY
04/12/2019
Service is always great and quick and employees are always friendly. My only complaint is that appointments can fill up quickly, especially if you need a last minute repair.

TP
Tim P.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Tim said that all of his needs were satisfied by the place, they were very timely and were reasonably priced.

Sean H.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Sean said the business was good.

KH
KEN H.
04/04/2019
Professional and courteous service with fair pricing
The ability to recognize the service needs and complete all work to my satisfaction. The mechanics give you the true story.

DAVID C.
Avon, NY
Honda Accord Coupe
04/04/2019
Great workers
I have been a customer for over 40 years and always happy with what they do. They go above and beyond.

Piffard, NY
Saturn VUE
03/25/2019
Fast & Trusted
Bought a car for my son. Only mechanics I trust in Livingston County to give it a complete end to end inspection. Even had the oil & plugs changed. Super fast & great prices.

RA
RACHEL A.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
03/22/2019
Always honest, reliable service
I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else. Debbie’s customer service is always fantastic and I know my car is in good hands with Mike and the crew. They let me know what I need to take the best care of my car without ever taking advantage economically. Highly recommend!

AF
AJ F.
Piffard, NY
03/20/2019
Fast service, super clean, very honest
I've taken various cars to Scorsone's for almost 20 years. I've tried a few other shops that were more convenient and invariably return to Scorsone's. I've never had a job that took longer than they've said, or cost more than they quoted. They are courteous about understanding the need to budget for repairs, and have been honest about the severity of any issues. As a woman, some shops can feel condescending or intimidating. I've always felt very comfortable letting the people at Scorsone's explain any issues. I'd recommend this place to anyone.

03/20/2019
Efficient, clean and courteous!!
My family always uses Scorsones. They are the very best vehicle service facility I have ever come across.

JOE K.
Buick Encore
03/19/2019
Oil change was done in flash by professional Todd. Time went by quickly talking with another costumer and Debbie.in the welcoming waiting area.

03/15/2019
Honesty is refreshing and much appreciated
My engine light was on and the diagnostic came back with codes that indicated a transmission problem. The shop recommended that I call the dealer and have them do the work on the transmission.

Samantha S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Samantha said the service was very efficient. The employees provided good service.

TT
Thomas T.
Pontiac Vibe
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said he has used the business since they opened.

DAVID M.
Mount Morris, NY
Chevrolet Colorado
03/09/2019
Great service, friendly professional personal
I take all of my service work to Scorsones. They are always fair, friendly and professional. The employees are knowledgeable and efficient at what they do. Thank you!!

JAMES A.
York, NY
03/06/2019
satisfied
Nice people,fast service, fair prices.good seats for waiting..

DANIEL B.
03/05/2019
Years of great service
We have always appreciated the good and fair business practices of Scorsone’s Service Center. I’ve always been especially impressed by their well organized and clean service facility. We’ve been taking our cars to Scorsones for almost 15 years with no complaints or issues. Great work guys!

DON R.
Livonia, NY
Honda Accord Sedan
03/01/2019
On time and thorough

Christine S.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Christine said the employees were friendly. They provided efficient service. They completed the service she needed.