DALE B.
North Tonawanda, NY
Chevrolet Cruze
01/22/2021
The trust and service is excellent
I always have excellent service and trust In Scorsone’s

JOE K.
Ford Transit Connect
01/16/2021
Easy access--Great staff
My vehicle is so quiet that it makes it difficult to write a review.

MARGARET C.
Acura RDX
01/16/2021
Goes above and beyond
As always, Mike and his team do an excellent job of going above and beyond in troubleshooting and diagnosing the problem. They are also open and above board if they think they've identified the root cause but aren't sure. I trust them with our car repair.

MV
Mark V.
Seaford, NY
01/16/2021 Category: Service
Mark said his son was still having electrical problems which he did expect, it was stuck but he got it to Mark's home. The guys were very nice, very professional, had very good prices and even followed up with texts. They were upset when he told them what happened and immediately offered to take it back in, but they're too far away and he'll let someone closer to his home pick up where they left off.

CP
CINDY P.
01/15/2021
Rapid service
They got my truck in on schedule and did the work efficiently. And I went on with my day. Great shop. Friendly and helpful. Always happy to explain what work was done or needed.

JUDITH D.
01/15/2021
Keeping me safe.
These people have cared for my cars for years. I'm confident to tool around the neighborhood, take trips and tackle the winter weather because my car is in great shape, thanks to Scorsones.

JO
JOSPHINE O.
01/11/2021
The workers andthe way they do things.
I have been going to Scorsones for years and the service has always been great.

AH
ANDREW H.
01/08/2021
Well Done
Gave me a clear assessment of the problem with a couple reasonable choices for what to do. I really appreciate the clear communication.

JOANNE B.
Livonia, NY
Toyota FJ Cruiser
01/08/2021
Fully informed and satisfied
I scheduled a vehicle inspection and an oil change. This was done and when finished, Mike reviewed the condition of my vehicle with me which I greatly appreciated. I like the ease of going in, waiting and having a beverage, and being treated very well. I always leave satisfied and that’s a great feeling!!!

Linwood, NY
Toyota C-HR
01/05/2021
Trustworthy
It is important to be able to trust the people that care for your vehicles. Scorsones has consistently demonstrated a level of integrity that has earned our trust and we are happy to return to them for all of our vehicle maintenance and repairs.

RK
Robert K.
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Robert said the business was good.

JOSEPH P.
Leicester, NY
12/30/2020
Quick & fair priced service!
They got me in right away, confirmed my truck battery needed replacing and I was on my way home in 35 minutes. Very happy with their service!

LORI M.
12/29/2020
The service is great and the people are very helpful and friendly

DIANE M.
Piffard, NY
12/19/2020
On time, friendly efficient professional thanks

PL
PHILIP L.
Chevrolet Malibu Limited
12/14/2020
Inspection
Inspection quick and complete with recommendations. Excellent customer service.