CJ
CYNDI J.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
11/16/2019
Thanks for all you do...
Thanks for replacing the chassis battery in my RV. I was surprised that it went out so soon after we replaced it and I so appreciate that you did not charge me and took care of the warranty situation. You already know I'm a loyal customer and will be back soon since you take care of all my other car needs! You guys are AWESOME!

JOSE H.
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/16/2019
Professional service, fair prices, back work conducted
This isn't nor will it be the last praise in regards to Silver Auto Center . Professional staff is courteous, prompt and efficient. Take bith my Lexus and Mercedes there for service.

11/12/2019
Consistency
I’ve been going to Silver Auto Service since I moved to Napa in 2015 — the same great team (Maui & Steve) has been helping me. When something needs repair during an oil change, they take time to explain everything and help me make the right decisions for the life of my car & my budget while never pressuring me. Thank you guys!

KIM B.
Honest, good work
I brought my Highlander in for what we thought was a leaky transmission, but it wound up being a faulty axle that had been installed a year prior. They fixed the initial problem, helped diagnose the secondary problem, and fixed the secondary problem under warranty from the initial work. Communication was prompt, Maui was really friendly and understanding, and I felt confident in their work. I'll be returning for any future needed service!

RESA S.
Ford C-Max Energi
11/04/2019
Thanks for the great care of our vehicles!
We really appreciate you guys taking in our vehicles to diagnose, maintain and repair. You have saved us so much time and effort, especially when it comes to difficult problems to solve. Your work is always timely and highly professional. Thanks so much!

PR
PAT R.
Vallejo, CA
Hyundai Santa Fe
Fantastic Service
I can't say enough about the service I receive from Silver Auto Service. They are the best. Excellent service and a great team.

EP
ELLEN P.
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
11/02/2019
I have been going to Silver Auto for over 15 years. They are extremely well trained mechanics, you remember when that was the norm. Maui runs the shop so professionally and you can count on him to have done what needs to be done. My car is a Lexus with 150,000 miles and it they have kept it running like new/

Suisun City, CA
10/30/2019
Awesome experience!!!
The mechanics are friendly and knowledgeable. Fast, honest service!

VA
VICTORIA A.
Subaru Legacy
10/30/2019
I brought my car in for an inspection and it was done right away, Maui was very friendly and helpful. I will be happy to bring my car in for any needs in the future.

BA
BILL A.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/18/2019
Friendly reliable service
Silver Auto Service has been my go to auto repair shop since 2014. They consistently provide service that is reliable, within the promised time and always very friendly.

AR
Alejandra R.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Alejandra said she would recommend this business for service.

TR
TONY R.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/15/2019
Fast, Friendly, Honest
Was fortunate enough to have the problem analyzed and fixed the same day! Maui did a great job of telling me the fastest and best repair.

LW
Linda W.
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Linda said the staff provided outstanding service. She said they are helpful and went above and beyond to give this kind of service.

SP
Sang P.
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Sang said the service was quick.

Jon G.
Fairfield, CA
Chevrolet Volt
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Jon said the staff are quick, efficient and they have great pricing. He also stated that they are honest. He said there was a minor issue with a leak and the staff fixed it at no extra charge and just billed him for the diagnostic.

Atul M.
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Atul said the service was good.

SE
Susan E.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Susan said there was a surprise to be charged a diagnostics fee, but the business did offer her a discount. The service was quick.

JE
JIM E.
Yountville, CA
Lexus GS 400 Luxury Perform Sdn
09/15/2019
Always Reliable
I have used Silver auto service for the past 6 or 7 years and each time found them to be courteous, competent, and reliable. Based on my experience I recommend them highly for all your repair and maintenance needs.

IG
Ivan G.
Vallejo, CA
Subaru Outback (Natl)
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Ivan said the staff did a good job.

OE
Oscar E.
Saint Helena, CA
Mazda CX-9
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Oscar said he loves this business. The service is good every time, and he stated Maui does a great job and greets him with his first name. He expressed the fact that he remembers him makes the experience very special.