MO
MARK O.
Nissan Frontier
06/02/2020
Oil Change
Silver Auto Service is a reliable and trustworthy shop to take care of your car or truck. Been going there for years.

BG
Berto G.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Berto said the staff did a good job.

LYNNE M.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
05/22/2020
Awesome place.
Always a good experience. Professional and so helpful. Silver Auto is a place I can rely on and give me the help I need.

AH
ASHLEY H.
05/19/2020
Always friendly. Fast service, honest work. I trust these guys with all my cars and feel like they don’t push for unnecessary work.

Benicia, CA
GMC Pickup
05/15/2020
Maui was excellent
Maui kept me informed of problems and costs that came up while repairing my vehicle, and explained the function of parts needing repair.

MT
MOLLY T.
Calistoga, CA
05/01/2020
Love this local garage!
I know when I bring my vehicles to Silver Auto that the service is efficient and professional. All of the employees take the time to listen and address what ever concerns I have😊

Lois S.
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Lois's husband. He said the business is always priced right, the service is great and they get things done when they say they will. He stated that the staff always watches out for things on his wife's vehicle.

FZ
Frank Z.
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Frank said the staff did everything he wanted and they were prompt.

CE
CHARLES E.
Saint Helena, CA
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/23/2020
Great Service!
Everything was done in a timely manner which I really appreciate. An overall great experience!

EP
Ed P.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Ed said the staff were able to fit him in on short notice, they were flexible with his schedule and did an effective diagnosis. The staff were kind and patient.

Richard M.
Hyundai ELANTRA
04/09/2020 Category: Service
Richard said this business is friendly and he would recommend them for service.

PR
PAT R.
Vallejo, CA
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/06/2020
So far I have no complaints I have always received awesome service. Everybody has always welcomed me. I feel like its family.

KA
Kristine A.
Petaluma, CA
Ford C-Max Hybrid
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Kristine said the business is very efficient and the people and work is great. She said the people are very friendly and she would highly recommend the business.

GG
GEORGE G.
Ram 1500
03/11/2020
Prompt service and great people to deal with.
Steve and Maui are great to deal with and to talk to. They did my spring service in about one hour and had me on my way to work much earlier than I really want to.

Acura TSX