LUMA S.
FIAT 500
05/30/2021
Friendly and very Competent
Always a pleasure to go there.

JOHN P.

ANGEL P.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/21/2021
Great job.
Great service, easy to find the place. Excellent work hustle free, friendly environment trustworthy .

DN
DENISE N.
Yountville, CA
GMC Terrain
05/10/2021
Honest and kind!
The staff are not just courteous but kind and attentive to covid concerns. It is very telling that during a routine service they were quite honest. A less scrupulous Napa garage told me I needed brakes immediately. Upon checking these mechanics found it unnecessary as I suspected. They have my continued business for good.

PR
PAT R.
Vallejo, CA
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/10/2021
Trustworthy
I have been going to Silver Auto Service for many years and I appreciate there opinions and honesty. Very trustworthy and willing to help.

SG
Susan G.
Lexus GX 470
05/08/2021 Category: Service
Susan said her experience was excellent and she absolutely recommended them.

KA
Karen A.
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Karen said she had no problems with the business or the service.

JESS S.
Jeep Renegade
05/05/2021
Wonderful Service
Maui and Steve are both wonderful to work with! Would recommend them to anyone.

Kathleen M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Kathleen said that she knows the owner. Their customer service is excellent. They're friendly and courteous.

MV
MARTA V.
04/24/2021
Great service Maui is the best!
Very communicative, I appreciate that I found a mechanics shop that I can trust!

SP
SIGRID P.
ALWAYS THERE TO HELP!
Recently my battery needed to be jumped (twice! I didn't learn from the first experience) so I drove directly to Silver Auto Service because I really didn't know where else to go. Maui has always had a ready smile and time for me, regardless of whether I have an appointment or not. It's good to know that when something is off with my car I know Silver Auto Service has my back. Just like having a doctor, dentist or realtor, I consider Silver Auto Service mine and whenever anyone asks for a reference I can't get the words "go to Silver Auto Service" out quickly enough. Since the covid outbreak I have not been driving much and realize this must be a very slow time for them so I am grateful they still have their doors open.

CY
CHUCK Y.
friendly, high quality svs
Maui was very friendly and courteous. Check in was quick as was pick up. I did not have to wait in any lines but got immediate service. I was told of 2 problems with small leaks but was not pressured in any way to fix them.

LH
LIDIJA H.
04/22/2021
Very satisfied with work done.

EK
Ebenezer K.
American Canyon, CA
Acura TL
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Ebenezer said they were very helpful and the service was excellent.

JOHN P.
Mercedes-Benz E55
03/29/2021
E 55 AMG
I had a great experience at Silver Auto Service and am very happy with there work on my Mercedes. I would definitely recommend them to everyone that wants quality repairs and service.