Volkswagen Eos
03/17/2021
Excellent Service!
This shop is the best I've ever dealt with! Been using them for years and I trust them completely w/ my vehicles. They always take such good care of me.

BA
BILL A.
Honda Civic Coupe
03/16/2021
Friendly service
The quality service and always very friendly staff make this repair shop a winner!

GG
GEORGE G.
Jeep Cherokee
03/10/2021
Steve and Maui. You are in and out in a minimum amount of time. Techs seem very good.
Got in right on time and out in a short time.

JESS S.
Jeep Renegade
03/06/2021
Maui is amazing
I called about squeaking breaks. Maui got me in same day and his customer service is the best I’ve ever encountered.

Richard M.
Hyundai ELANTRA
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Richard said the business provided very good service. They are nice people.

Alyssa M.
Ford Edge
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Alyssa said that they have fast service.

LH
LIDIJA H.
02/13/2021
I got fast and honest service. I am very happy with everything.

BRITTANY M.
American Canyon, CA
02/12/2021
Excellent price, along with honest prices and awesome customer service
Best price and honest service you’ll find in town

LA
LAURA A.
02/03/2021
Service was great and was done in a great timely manner.

EH
Elizabeth H.
INFINITI QX60
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Elizabeth said it was easy to communicate with them, they were efficient with their time, were nice and seemed knowledgeable. The owner or manager wore a mask, but when she went in, the other person was not wearing a mask and it was uncomfortable for her.

Casandra H.
Ford Expedition EL
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Casandra said the staff was extremely nice, they gave her their honest opinion about her vehicle and helped her out the best they could.

AH
ASHLEY H.
01/28/2021
Honest and reliable service
Maui always provides excellent customer service and my car is always done quickly.

SF
STEVEN F.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/27/2021
I was referred to Silver Auto Service by a friend and could not be happier. Maui was friendly, knowledgeable and had my car done in the same day. Highly recommend !!!!!!!

SL
SANDRA L.
Ford Cutaway
01/16/2021
Best customer service ever
I had my catalytic converter stolen off of my motorhome and couldn’t find anyone who could help me locally. Your front desk person, Maui Oregon was by far the most helpful person I have ever worked with in dealing with my vehicles. The part was no longer made for this kind of vehicle and he helped me through the entire process, finding an approved part and getting it replaced. It was done within one day! He put up with multiple phone calls and texts from me, always with an upbeat and kind attitude. He just kept helping me and helping me without ever getting frustrated! he even stayed late one day so he could meet the tow truck driver who showed up late. A true class act!

TE
Terron E.
01/16/2021 Category: Service
Terron said the employee in the office was real easy to talk to. They got everything done really quick. It was probably the fastest service he's ever had.