Latest Review about 1 month ago

Brian B.
11/01/2017
Never go here
Had a repair. Same part broke later and owner wouldn’t do anything to correct situation or even discount repair. I will never take a vehicle there again. Thanks tunex.

RT
Ryan T.
11/01/2016
Bad business decisions
Cameron is no longer there. Biggest business mistake Mike could've made. Lost my business.

David P.
11/29/2015
Try honesty
So called from work in Logan because check engine light came on in my Audi, tested it, came up with a transmission code. Explained that over the phone and the guy said yes we can take care of that, we work on just about everything. Ok made the trip, half hour out of the way, got there and the guy said, oh no we don't work on these,,, hmmm perhaps you should have been honest instead of just trying to get people to come in.. Well my car didn't make it all the way home before the transmission went completely out.. Towed it home, now have to fin an alternative and have it towed, probably cost me a extra grand, so thanks Tunex,, I'll make sure I recommend your non service to everyone..

Claudio M.
09/09/2015
Offers no options/alternatives for their work.
I brought in my 1998 Toyota Tacoma with over 200,000 miles for a emission & safety inspection. Passed emission test but failed safety. They gave me a list of repairs needed to be done. Repaired myself (worked on cars most of my life), took the truck back to re-inspect and the manager did not like my work. I took the truck somewhere else and passed with no problem. It is a fact that a truck/car with over 200K will always have some work needed to be done....if you're looking for making money, never mind your safety concerns. They play the card "your car is not safe" and scare you so that you will fall prey to their demands. I would not bring an older car for inspection to TUNEX in south Ogden unless you're willing to spend more in repair costs than what your car is worth it.

AW
Alex W.
Mazda 6
02/17/2015 Category: Service
Alex said he is very dissatisfied with this business. He spent $2,000 on repairs but the vehicle is stuck in a parking lot and he is not able to move it. This business told him they would look at the vehicle for free but he would have to have the vehicle towed to the business at his expense. He would not recommend them to others because of the reasons mentioned.
Mike G. from South Ogden Tunex responded on 02/23/2015
Alex we have no problem towing your car to our establishment but just as I talked to you before on the phone if the problem does not have to do with the parts we installed you do need to pay for the tow. Let me know if we can be of any help.

Larry S.
Chevrolet Blazer
01/03/2015 Category: Service
Larry said he went to the business to get the transmission fluid changed and they damaged the solenoid and tried to sell him a new transmission. He went to another facility, where they repaired the damaged solenoid. He went to this business and they reimbursed him for the repair. He would not recommend the business to others for reasons already stated.

KW
Kendra W.
10/08/2012 Category: Service
Kendra said they were terrible and she was very disappointed. She did not elaborate further.