Latest Review about 2 months ago

LD
Larry D.
12/03/2019
The employees were very accommodating and the service was quick and thorough.

Sharon H.
10/31/2019
Great service. I will be back!
Great service. I will be back!

Mike M.
Eden, UT
10/31/2019
Just went in for an emissions & on the spot registration renewal. Service was quick and courteous. Nice facility

NH
Nancy H.
10/16/2019
My car needed inspection and emissions check for my license renewal. I was greeted and told how long the wait. It was 15 minutes and my car was complete in 45 minutes. They took care of the license renewal and the price and time were as quoted. I am very pleased with the service I received.

Richele W.
10/15/2019
Emissions and On the Spot Renewal
I chose South Ogden Tunex because it was a convenient location for me. I will return because of the great service! Thanks Bruce.

BE
Barry E.
Salt Lake City, UT
10/05/2019
Fair, honest, reputable !! They fixed my truck and saved us thousands !
Took our truck (AAA towed) to Ogden Ford dealership and they said we had to replace the engine. Had it towed second time to the Tunex and they researched and found it only to be that the starter had stuck. Fixed the problem, saved us thousands all in 24 hours of leaving it with them. The new owner Bruce and his crew are fantastic. Worth the 30+ mile trip from SLC to use this shop !!

Alana S.
Layton, UT
09/04/2019
Excellent!!!
My car was overheating so I stopped by Tunex in South Ogden. It was nearly closing time for them, but their employee, Bruce, insisted on staying late to make sure my daughter and I could safely drive home. He quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it quickly. I felt that he truly cared, and we were so thankful for his help and concern.

LD
Leslee D.
05/25/2018
Great service. Very thorough.
Went to Jiffy Lube in South Ogden. Treated horribly by the guy. I just needed emmisions and he said can't help you and turned walked back in the building. Didn't realize Tune did them until I googled it. Drove over there. In and out in 20 mins. I went home and back my other car for a full service. Thank you Tunex. You've earned my business

Chelsey B.
08/26/2015
I am always happy with the service I receive here. They are quick, efficient, and affordable. It's the only place that I go.

BL
Bart L.
Nissan Maxima
05/28/2015 Category: Service
Bart said they are friendly and provided great service.

DJ
David J.
Morgan, UT
Honda Accord
05/27/2015 Category: Service
David said he was pleased. They did a good job and he was in and out quickly.

Don W.
05/26/2015 Category: Service
Don said he has family working at this business and they always do a good job of getting him in right away.

Darren D.
05/22/2015 Category: Service
Darren said this business is the best. The employees are good people and they are honest. They do not overcharge like most of the other businesses around.

PA
Paul A.
05/22/2015 Category: Service
Paul said this business did a good job.

Ross S.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/22/2015 Category: Service
Ross said the service, honesty and integrity are very good with this business.