PL
Paul L.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/21/2021
Needed some preventive maintenance prior to a long trip on short notice. Fair price, quick and courteous service. Can't ask for more. Thank you Jeff for changing the battery for my key!

GMC Vandura
07/12/2021
Expensive but did the job as promised.
Needed a starter installed on my old van. I had the part already. They saw me in the afternoon and got it done in minutes, charged me $140.00 for labor. Lawyers and doctors are cheaper but I needed the work done and they got me in same day. The mechanics seem highly skilled, my job was child's play for them but in Boulder I guess it was fortunate to get in so quickly. Polite, efficient, they have a waiting room for fools wirh no tools like me.

BA
Bill A.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/08/2021
Good work, just better communication
Took my truck to Spruce for the first time. Easy check in and work was done quickly. I had asked about some specific questions but at the time I picked it up they weren’t on the receipt. Overall the price was reasonable and the work they did was really good. But I just would have liked better communication.

07/08/2021
Reasonable, quick, honest polite
Simple, straightforward, effective, no gimmicks, clean shop and very polite!

Clayton M.
Bennett, CO
07/07/2021
incredible service
I assumed the service would take about a day but it was done in 3 HOURS. the estimate I was given was almost spot on and they always treat me with kindness and respect my favorite shop by far.

TH
Travis H.
Arvada, CO
07/06/2021
Straight forward and honest
I will be coming back for future alignment work because they were very honest and reasonably priced while aligning my RV.

Chevrolet Pickup
06/28/2021
Solid Work
Did a good job on my pickup.

TF
Tony F.
Niwot, CO
06/26/2021
AC trouble shooting on my 1999 F150.
Jeff is easy to work with and his shop does excellent work. He found a vacuum leak in my AC system, repaired it and recharged it. Quality work and a fair price.

Lincoln, NE
Isuzu Rodeo
06/15/2021
Helpful on the road.
Was on a road trip when the older car overheated. Spruce Street Auto was able to squeeze us into their morning schedule to see what was going on. The real fix would be costly in both time and money for the older car. They told us that we could try to drive it, but that we should aim for the cooler part of the day and use ethanol-free fuel. We took the risk and it worked - home safe without issue. Really appreciated their honesty and willing to work with us in a tight spot. Makes me think they are honest mechanics.

Karmin B.
06/03/2021
Helpful and friendly
Went in for an oil change. They are always helpful, honest and friendly

LL
Laurie L.
Jeep Cherokee
06/03/2021
Excellent, prompt service and reasonably priced!
Jeff and crew always do a great job keeping my old (1994) Jeep Cherokee running. I had to have it towed in late on Tuesday and they had it repaired and ready to go Thursday afternoon without breaking the bank. Much appreciated!

Maria M.
Louisville, CO
Land Rover LR4
05/28/2021
Great mechanics and honest service.
I would never take my car anywhere else.

DJ
Dory J.
05/26/2021
They work on my classic truck
These Guys work on my 1963 truck. They have been honest and thorough.

VO
Valarie O.
Nederland, CO
Subaru Legacy Wagon
05/25/2021
Great place
Our starter went out right next to their shop. They were able to repair it the next day, and we had our car back. Reasonable cost, friendly employees.

Carter H.
05/19/2021
The Only Shop I Trust!
Because of my bad experiences with most auto shops, I do all the work on my own vehicles. However, there are a few select jobs that simply can't be done at the home garage. When one of those jobs comes up, I take the cars to Spruce. Jeff is awesome. They do all the work I ask, and they do it right.
If you need a shop in Boulder, especially one for 4x4's, this is the place.

5/5