Overall Rating 2.3333333/5Overall Rating 2.3333333/5rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333

CA
Cory A.
Golden, CO
Kia Sorento
02/06/2019
Great Value!
The service was friendly, fast, and affordable

Mimi P.

Denver, CO
Dodge Challenger
01/31/2019
Great Work Super Happy with your Service
This place has consistently provided the best wheel alignment and balancing service I have found anywhere included dealers. I have been super happy with their service and will come back for all my car service needs. I drive a fast car and no one understands the importance of well aligned and balanced tires than Spruce Street Auto. Try them once and you'll be back I promise.

Kelly

INFINITI G35 Sedan
01/29/2019
Hooked it Up
I went in the other day to get an oil change and I had mentioned that my dashboard had a brake light on. And they took care of the issue for me free of charge. Would definitely go back. Awesome people

TL
Thao L.
Westminster, CO
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Thao said she would recommend the business for service but stated that her steering wheel wasn't aligned properly. She mentioned that the business already agreed to fix it.

VM
Vanessa M.
Colorado
Mazda CX-9
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Vanessa said the service was good.

Mason G.
Nissan Frontier
01/17/2019
Friendly Service
I have had a good experience so far. They provide good friendly service. I will admit that they had 2 little things that needed to be fixed after my appointment but they took immediate ownership and fixed it right away.

Boalsburg, PA
Jeep Liberty
01/01/2019
Jeep Cooling System Repair
A blown cooling system on Christmas Eve (24th) after a 1700 mile trip to Boulder was finished by the 26th and ready for pick-up. Prompt and pleasant service - excellent repair made the return 1700 mile journey without event.

NN
Nico N.
Colorado
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Nico said that the place did a good job.

Jenna S.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
12/20/2018
Thanks for taking my car last minute and servicing at a very reasonable price. Jeff was very transparent with what needed to be done and pricing. Being new to the area I am glad to have a shop I can trust. The service was done in a timely manner and I was very happy with the results.

Land Rover Discovery
12/18/2018
Solved the real problem quickly. No fuss.
Solved the real problem quickly. No fuss.

Susan B.
12/15/2018
Great neighborhood mechanic that you know you can trust.
Thanks to Jeff and Jim for excellent service, fair pricing and caring about customers enough to keep our cars running safely.

Ray R.

Broomfield, CO
Dodge Avenger
12/05/2018
Great
The guys are really nice and it’s the best price I can get for my car services and it doesn’t take them long to get the job done! Already recommended people here. Will definitely be back thank you!

Carolynn B.
12/05/2018
Great place!
My husband and I moved here in January and had no idea who to use. After reading the reviews for Spruce Street I decided to give the place a try. I called on a Thursday and set an appointment for Monday. Even though I had not agreed to anything he had already had the part ordered just in case so that he could have me in and out in only one day! I was shocked. I had expected to be out of commission for at least three. This place is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a long standing (he's been here over 30 years) extremely capable group. I'm telling you this is the place to go.

DA
Dave A.
Louisville, CO
Ram 3500
12/04/2018
Sometimes things take time
My Dodge Promaster van had leaking head gasket and radiator. The Spruce Street team did have some problems getting all the kinks worked out but they had great communication with the progress and more importantly they kept the van until it was perfect. Plus they did not extend the cost past the estimate!

Great team!
Dave

12/01/2018
Master cylinder
Took second look to find the problem. Finished on time

Carter H.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/27/2018
Excellent 4x4 Service - Told 'Em What To Do and They Did It
After taking my 3" lifted Subaru forester to Big O' Tires and being told I needed rear camber bolts for toe adjustment (which the vehicle has stock), I knew I needed to find an alignment shop that ACTUALLY knew what they were doing. I called Hawley's on Friday and got an appointment scheduled for Monday. Although the alignment took the better part of an afternoon, it was done very well. The mechanic aligned the vehicle according to my strict requests no problem - it now "handles great, and drives straight" as I like to say. Highly recommend for any vehicle, even if it's a bit "specialty" Great doing business with you Hawley's!

-Carter

11/22/2018
After checking numerous places for tires, Spruce Street was by far the most informative about which tire would be the best for my car. Fast and friendly service, Jeff was great.

Andrew S.
Golden, CO
11/17/2018
Knowledgeable, timely & professional
If you need your car/truck fixed with no b/s then take it to Spruce Street auto. They even stated open past closing time so I could p/u my vehicle!