CL
Chris L.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
02/24/2021
Patient and thorough group.
Jeff and his crew take the time to do the job right, but they are also prompt in addressing and fixing an issue.
Great guys, great service.

Susan M.
Kia Sorento
02/24/2021
convenient & thorough inspection of my vehicle
I was very pleased with my recent oil change. The work was completed within the expected timeframe, they didn't try to upsell me on my requested service, and they provided me with 2 specific recommendations that will be important over the next several months for my vehicle maintenance. I will be a repeat customer!

WL
Wade L.
GMC Yukon XL
02/22/2021
Great Job!
I had a pretty big , urgent job.. needed lifters replaced and I knew it would take awhile. Jeff was able to get my Yukon in and out in just a couple days. Runs like new! Thanks

Richard B.

Bill T.
Volkswagen Jetta
02/15/2021
Jetta snow tires
Got a quote for replacing the tires on my Jetta- Everything worked out really smooth!

Audi Q7
02/11/2021
Excellent service and attention to detail
I have had issues with alignment that other service shops including the dealer were unable to address. Spruce Street was able to diagnose the issue, consult the findings and address the problem, which was related to my suspension.

Ford Transit Van
01/27/2021
Winter tire change
Quick service. Always available to assist.

Land Rover Discovery
01/25/2021
amazing personalized service
Wonderful and consistent help in getting my Landcover back in fighting shape after thieves ripped out my catalytic converter broker in the car etc but in the end the folks at Spruce Street went the distance to help me avoid the gauntlet of buying a totally new winter vehicle.

many thanks you guys!

Ac

CU
Charles U.
01/16/2021
Better than when I brought it in
These guys found everything that needed to be replaced for what I brought It in for. Even something else to at was important. Great guys.

01/12/2021
Tire Patch
Good service, quick and reasonably priced. Hard to find that in Boulder.

Joseph D.
Jeep CJ7
01/07/2021
Great service attention to detail
I’ve been coming here for years and I always get the best service very personalized care

Steve B.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
12/25/2020
I have had a long, good relationship with Jeff.
I have had a long relationship with Jeff because he is competent, knowledgeable, trust worthy and honest

BL
Brian L.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
12/22/2020
Fast Service
Jeff's team provided fast service and delivered my car when promised. I will use Spruce Street Auto again in the future.

Michelle H.
Longmont, CO
Nissan Frontier
11/28/2020
good service
have used for oil changes for a year now. Happy with the service

RK
Rolf K.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/24/2020
Clear and complete explanation of what needs to be done.
Jeff the owned was very thorough in explaining what was wrong with my vehicle. Two thumbs up.