Overall Rating 2.3333333/5Overall Rating 2.3333333/5rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333
Latest Review about 2 months ago

SL
Scott L.
Land Rover Discovery
03/30/2018
Wonderful service and trustworthy
Jeff is really calm and knowledgeable. They have built trust with me and I would recommend them to anyone.

Jaime P.
Dodge Journey
03/09/2018
Never disappointed
When I have a problem. I come here. Although it hasn’t been a long time, I feel assured I’m getting best price for job.

RA
Robert A.
Denver, CO
02/08/2018
It was a very good experience.
I came in for a wheel alignment on 1989 Toyota Corolla. I met Jeff who was pleasant and accommodating. The alignment was done quickly and the initial analysis matched the problem I experienced... excessive wear to the outer edge of my left front tire. The cost was very, very good compared to other service providers in Boulder and way better than those in Denver.

KA
Kelly A.
Dodge Dakota
02/07/2018
Spruce Street Auto has talented, capable and committed mechanics!
They have helped me with my Dodge Dakota on a number of occasions. In particular, I've found that they absolutely stand behind their work. If something isn't quite right, they will dig back in and make sure it is fixed. This is especially important on older 4X4's that can require significant maintenance! I feel they are trustworthy and reliable and I give them an excellent rating!

Michael D.

Scott L.
Land Rover Discovery
01/27/2018
Alignment
Great. On time, on budget!

PH
Paul H.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/24/2018
Did the work as promised...
I cannot complain in the least. I brought in my truck to have several things done to it and it was all done correctly and well before the time, he promised it would be done.

I'm very happy with Spurce Street.

LC

Highly recommended

David W.
12/30/2017
Major pickup truck service
Spruce did a lot of work on my old truck. It still had a couple of minor problems but Spruce promptly made those repairs and there was no charge. I'm satisfied.

WG
William G.
Ward, CO
12/30/2017 Category: Service
William said the service was expedient and well done.

GN
Gary N.
12/19/2017 Category: Service
Gary said this business gave him a special discount.

TP
Tracy P.
Jeep Cherokee
11/27/2017
Best of Boulder
If you *don't* want to feel like a number and have good communications - this is the place. Always takes care of my needs, talks to me, listens.
This guy is capable of doing a great job with most every job-
This place is top notch - I've been in Boulder for 30 years now & been everywhere - I have a Subaru, jeep and Volvo
This place just puts my mind at ease knowing I have a dependable, friendly place to go for all my needs.
I have no investments in this place - my review is honest - I'm just wanting to help other people feel as good and secure in life as I do - it took me 30 but I have that now & it just feels good.

RL
Rob L.
Allenspark, CO
Volkswagen Vanagon
11/21/2017 Category: Service
Rob said the staff did what he asked.

WR
Willy R.
11/18/2017
Great little shop
Friendly, no nonsense honest people

Joesph B.
11/15/2017
sincere
great service. reminds me of old time service center

TP
Tracy P.
Jeep Cherokee
11/13/2017
Geoff is great and very easy to talk to
Geoff is easy to communicate with and has fair prices. This shop has been around along time. I am not invested in this company and I highly recommend it.
It's a great down town location -where I feel like a person not a number.

BL
Bob L.
Lincoln MKZ
11/04/2017
Best Place in Town
They always do a great job, at a good price

BL
Bob L.
10/26/2017
I always get the best service, on time

Mark M.
Subaru Legacy
10/26/2017
good quick service
Took care of problem in a quick manner