CJ
Chris J.
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Chris said they are very friendly and they get the job done.

Jim G.
Broomfield, CO
Ford C-Max Energi
05/08/2020
Quick/friendly service!
Just took my car to Spruce St Auto 4x4 Center for my scheduled oil change. Once again, it was quick and done well. Jeff is super friendly and customer service-oriented. He helped me reset my automatic oil change needed notification on my system so it would not be blinking when my oil was already changed. They have a cheap punch card--$30??--that is good for some oil changes. Makes an oil change dirt cheap.

I'm glad to continue to support these fellas!
Jim

CZ
Cameron Z.
05/06/2020
Always great and friendly service
I love bringing my cars here. These folks take good care of me and have great service at a good price. I plan to get the vast majority of my car work done here for both my and my wife's cars.

Raymond W.
Land Rover Discovery
04/26/2020
Personalized service
Really nice personalized service for my ‘96 Land Rover Discovery. Jeff is such a pleasure to work with!

MO
Mark O.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/24/2020
Great job on a classic truck rebuild
Jeff and his crew did a great job identifying and repairing several major items on a recent classic truck purchase I had made. The also installed an electronic fuel injection kit which replaced my carburetor and improved my engines performance and efficiency. I highly recommend his shop.

BL
Bob L.
Chevrolet Volt
04/24/2020
Experience Counts
They know what they are doing and good prices

AL
Abby L.
GMC Jimmy
04/13/2020 Category: Service
Abby said they have really been helpful all the times she needed to get her vehicle in for servicing.

BD
Brad D.
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Brad said that he was very happy with the results. He likes the guys over there, especially Jeff, who he has worked with a lot.

DK
David K.
03/25/2020
thanks
thanks for your time. I was hoping for a better outcome. no worries though, I figured it out myself.

Mark R.
03/19/2020
Spruce Street Helped Diagnose a Difficult Code
Jeff and his time was super helpful in diagnosing a nagging airbag code. Jeff almost didn't accept payment for his time, but I insisted as he saved me hundreds if I had to go to the dealership!

Thanks Spruce Street Auto Team!
Mark

LG
Lauren G.
Longmont, CO
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Lauren said the staff are quick and efficient.

Cornelio C.
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Cornelio said the staff has good mechanics.

CZ
Cameron Z.
Chevrolet Spark
01/22/2020
Honest work at a great price!
I had Jeff and his team do a pre-purchase inspection on a used car I was buying. They were very thorough and honest, and put together a very nice inspection report that I used to barter on price with the dealer I bought the used car from. And now that I have the car, I'll be bringing it right back here to have anything serviced that I need :)

It's hard to find reliable, fairly priced mechanics. I'm glad I've found Jeff and his team and I won't be bringing my car anywhere else!

Jocelan L.
Volvo V70
01/22/2020
They stand behind their work
They stand behind their work and even when it was not their fault, swiftly, replaced a defective oil filter with a smile.
This is a good team of local folks; You can trust Your car to them.
Namaste, Boulder

AN
Andrew N.
Colorado
Ford Econoline Wagon
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said that they couldn't get it done as quickly as he wanted. He had to wait longer than planned.