Latest Review about 2 years ago

Tom S.
01/11/2017
Friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and competent.
Experienced personnel from the front desk to the shop. Quality service delivered as promised.

Debrah D.
Tecumseh, MI
Volkswagen Passat
01/11/2017
Prompt thorough service
They got my car in on schedule, fixed a little early, found a turn light out I was unaware of, and had me back on the road for a little less than the estimate. A happy day!

KZ
kristina Z.
Ypsilanti, MI
12/31/2016
Great service and friendly people, got my car in and out in a few hours and the issue cost a lot less to fix than I expected!

RN
Rob N.
Dexter, MI
12/31/2016
First time visit
Jim was very helpful and informative with helpful, honest advice.
The oil change price was possibly the highest I've had for my Audi in the 6 years I've owned it including living in San Francisco. I was a bit surprised by this.
Overall, happy first time visit. I will return.

GS
Gary S.
Ford Expedition
12/22/2016
Friendly, Fair, Thorough
I started using Stadium Auto Service when my auto service abruptly closed. I find them to be genuinely concerned and the people I have dealt with very friendly and helpful.

Mike B.
Freeland, MI
12/20/2016 Category: Service
Mike said they helped him out.

HI
Harold I.
Ypsilanti, MI
Mercedes-Benz CLS550
12/16/2016 Category: Service
Harold said the service was excellent. Their attention to detail and their all around service was great.

MZ
Martin Z.
Wixom, MI
12/15/2016 Category: Service
Martin said this business had the best service in town and the best employees. It was his first time being there. They saved him and he could not ask for better people. He would like to thank them for being the best in town. He suggested the employees there need a raise. Someone did a very bad oil change on his vehicle and this business fixed his issue and he cannot express how happy he is. They fixed his vehicle and had him in and out within an hour an a half. He was very grateful. He could not thank them enough.

Thomas B.
Volkswagen Jetta
12/14/2016
Talented friendly staff
Once again I have nothing but high praise for this business

AP
Andrew P.
12/09/2016
Another refreshing experience
I took my SUV to Stadium for the second time and had another superb experience. Very accommodating staff who got me an appointment quickly; minimal wait time (I had counted on up to three hours -- I was out in fewer than sixty minutes); extremely fair pricing. I cannot recommend this service station more highly!

FX
Frank X.
Whitmore Lake, MI
12/09/2016 Category: Service
Frank said the business did a good job and they did the work correctly. They were quick.

Jay H.
Belleville, MI
Mercedes-Benz CLK320
12/09/2016 Category: Service
Jay said Brian did a fine job on his vehicle.

KH
Kathryn H.
12/07/2016 Category: Service
Kathryn said she was happy with the service. However, the business had no previous records of when she was there in the past.

Roger S.
12/02/2016
Work well done!
The staff are not only very helpful and effective in their work, but are friendly and supportive.

Rob S.
BMW 325xi
11/30/2016
Expert Diagnostics, Fair Pricing
I'm committed to keeping my aging (and fairly irreplaceable) 5-speed AWD BMW wagon on the road. I've clearly found the right partner in this. Stadium diagnosed a fairly tricky ABS problem correctly and fixed it at a very reasonable cost. The key here is that they don't engage in unfocused parts changing and hoping that they've fixed the issue. They do excellent diagnostic work up front and get it right the first time.