Latest Review about 1 year ago

Phillip B.
Dexter, MI
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/14/2016 Category: Service
Phillip said the quality of service was good at the business.

CO
Crystal O.
Southgate, MI
MINI Cooper
10/11/2016
Top notch service
Knowledgable and honest!! A reliable shop that won't try to get you to perform unneeded repairs. I won't take my Mini anywhere else.

Dan M.
10/05/2016 Category: Service
Dan said he had no problems with the business.

CJ
Collett J.
10/05/2016 Category: Service
Collett said the people at the business were very friendly and flexible with the service. They were honest and up-front.

HC
Harpreet C.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
10/03/2016 Category: Service
Harpreet said the business employees are helpful, knowledgeable, courteous and they kept him updated on the status of his vehicle.

Dy M.
Troy, MI
Lexus ES 330
09/21/2016
TRAVEL MILES for trustworthy service
I live in Troy... I have no problem driving an hour to Ann Arbor because I only allow Brian and the crew at Stadium Auto to service or make service recommendations for my vehicle.

Kate M.
Ypsilanti, MI
Honda Accord
09/20/2016 Category: Service
Kate said she was very happy with the way they handled it.

Chris M.
Munith, MI
Chevrolet Silverado
09/17/2016 Category: Service
Chris said he has had positive experiences with the business in the past and they are straightforward with him.

PL
Phill L.
Pontiac Solstice
09/16/2016 Category: Service
Phil said everything was fine.

Steve H.
09/15/2016
You didn't do such a good job...in fact it was horrid!
I took my car in for service on a Thursday as I was driving to Chicago on Friday, the air conditioning went out. This turned into a cascading series of events in the car where my A3 wound up blowing the coolant overflow tank and dumping most of the coolant on the ground...while I was driving in heavy traffic. The mechanic noted that the exhaust clamp was broken. I was never told this. The cascading events apparently started when the exhaust came undone and the engine, without backpressure from the exhaust started to run faster. I was 250 miles from home. Lucky for me, I had AAA and could get a flatbed tow to a nearby dealer where they could look at my car on Saturday. Not only was the coolant gone, the exhaust needed some replacements, the fans that control the a/c and cooling were gone as well. This place really didn't do a good inspection and failed to tell me the exhaust was broken and about to come apart. Too many things went wrong ONE DAY AFTER IT WAS SERVCED by Stadium. I'll not be darkening their door again. Additionally, I was promised a call by the owner. It never happened. Total failure fora customer. How many more people has this happened to? I'll never know. There was so much repair work that the car needed that I was forced to trade it in. Not a happy camper. Not at all. Don't go there.

EF
Ed F.
Ypsilanti, MI
Chevrolet Corvette
09/15/2016 Category: Service
Ed said he appreciates the craftsmanship of the mechanics at this business. This is a specialized facility that has very sharp mechanics who know what they are doing.

EY
Ed Y.
Clinton, MI
Mercedes-Benz E320
09/11/2016
E320 engine repair
The mechanics a very knowledgeable . And have a high quality of workmanship .

ED
Ellen D.
09/07/2016
Battery Replacement
Went out of their way to get a replacement battery for me on short notice. Will visit again if I need repairs. Thanks!

AT
Antone T.
09/07/2016 Category: Service
Antone said he was very happy with the service at the business.

LH
Lucy H.
Volkswagen Passat
09/01/2016
I have been looking all over Ann Arbor for a good repair shop. Basically, my number one concern is getting cheated because I'm a lady and most repair shops assume my tiny lady brain can't handle information about automobiles, so I'll just pay whatever anyone tells me. But Stadium was really reasonably priced and they spoke to me like *gasp* a human being! They fixed my car really fast, came in under their estimate and they apparently blew up my brakes accidentally, but totally fixed them at no charge and they were really sorry. Glad I found this place.

Andrew B.
Ford Fiesta
08/29/2016
Good service, expensive labour
Everything looked good on my repairs, and all the staff are nice. However, after talking to several people, their labor is extremely expensive. I'll have to look at some other shops before I go back here for my next repair.

EO
Eric O.
08/29/2016
Disappointed...
I recently brought my car in because of backfiring, engine light on, low power. My car was in the shop for the whole day, and all the mechanics could tell me was that the problem "might" be a need for timing chain replacement. But this would require at least another day in the shop, and the cost would be nearly a thousand dollars. Also, since I picked up my car, the front end makes noise whenever I make turns. I was billed $100 for this.

I am very disappointed. I have been a regular customer since returning to Ann Arbor a couple of years ago, but something seems to have changed at Stadium Auto and I'm not sure I'll be back.

AF
Andra F.
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Andra said the business employees are very nice, thorough, and she feels like she can trust them. She said she will be back.

Donna B.
Onsted, MI
Buick Regal
08/16/2016
All the people who work there.
You can't find a more honest and friendly group of guys than the crew from Stadium Auto.

KJ
Kristen J.
08/16/2016 Category: Service
Kristen said the business thoroughly checked out her vehicle. Everything was good. There has not been any issues, since the service. They were very friendly.