Overall Rating 4.8734173/5Overall Rating 4.8734173/5Overall Rating 4.8734173/5Overall Rating 4.8734173/5rating 4.8734173
Overall Rating 2.20253/5Overall Rating 2.20253/5rating 2.20253rating 2.20253rating 2.20253

Traer, IA
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie is awesome! Always following up with me while I wait and is very understanding of MY schedule.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the positive rating and hope that in the future we can always provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.

AV
Andrew V.
Oil Change Awesomeness!
Always attentive and make oil changes a breeze!!

DK
David K.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Covered broken suspension spring and all damage associated with this problem.
Pleasantly surprised when manufacturer reversed decision and covered all damage associated with broken suspension spring. Hyundai saved a customer when they did this.

TP
Ter'ra P.
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
Services
Great Services! Makes sure everything you need done is handled and is top notch shape!

Raphael C.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Great costumer service
Great experience and service. Stephanie was great taking care of everything and providing the best experience at the store.

SR
Saylor R.
Wayland, IA
2018 Hyundai Accent
good service
salesmen were nice and friendly plus helpful

RL
Rodney L.
Altoona, IA
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and professional service team
Excellent service all around. Staff members in the service department are very friendly and professional. The only issue I’m having with this dealership is the customer waiting area for folks getting vehicles serviced can seriously use a remodel with more upbeat decor and definitely more comfortable seating. Currently it is very dreary and dingy and the seating is very uncomfortable and what’s with that television that belongs in a child’s bedroom but not in a dealership that represents one of the top auto manufacturers with a very loyal customer base and especially where the loyal customer spends his or her time waiting for vehicles to get done with servicing and can be on social media spreading the word for instance wow this dealership yes is staffed with great employees but this where they put there customers who bought their car or suv and to boot it’s furnished with dingy uncomfortable seating and a television set that’s not even big enough for a insect and not even having charging stations for customer devices. Stew Hansen and Hyundai USA please modernize this dealership service department customer waiting area. Thank you
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. I especialy appreciate your comments about our waiting area. Our goal is get you in and out as fast as possible but the time spent in our waiting area should be a comfortable experience. Your points are very valid and I will address them with our general manager.   We do really appreciate the positive rating and hope that in the future we can always provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time, positive response and feedback.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service department very helpful

Berkeley, IL
2010 Hyundai Azera
Everyone was nice
Everything was taken care of

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/19/2019 Category: Service
I had an appointment for service of my car on 2/13/19. They took really good care of me and my car! I recommend this one to everyone!

DF
David F.
Urbandale, IA
Great Warranty
I am happy with the service and I am glad I got the warranty.

Pella, IA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/18/2019 Category: Service
I was in and out in no time!

RP
Rachelle P.
Truro, IA
02/16/2019 Category: Service
I am always happy
I am always happy when I have any dealings with the staff at Stew Hansen Hyundai. I always feel as if I have been treated well and fairly. The service staff are always friendly and that makes me feel as if I am visiting a friend rather than a car dealership.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

NW
Nellie W.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Helpful Service Managers
When I had an electrical problem with my 2014 Sonata, the technicians did their best to remedy the problem, but were unsure if the situation would recur. Therefore, the manager gave me a discount on the time spent diagnosing the issue and attempting to recreate the unwanted alarm sounds. Very friendly and efficient service department!
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

PQ
Paul Q.
02/15/2019
Update
I was contacted about the return of my check engine light by the service manager, Tony. We discussed my situation and he took the initiative to remedy the problem!
Thanks!

Kristy M.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Fantastic
This dealership is fantastic and went above and beyond to assist me when my new Hyundai had a warrenty issue. This is my 5th Hyundai and expect to more in the futire. They are almost like family.

Dennis C.
Clive, IA
Customer service
You all are very understanding, courtesy service is outstanding and pricing on repairs or upgrades are affordable.

Randall R.
great service
treat you like a business should

Diane M.
Waukee, IA
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Best Service Ever
I was originall dropping off my vehicle for next day service. Within an hour and a half they called and said my Tuscon was done. I wasn't even expecting them to look at it till the next day. WHAT A NICE SURPRISE!
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Chad is awesome!
Chad has been a pleasure to work with and he has done a great job in answering all my questions!
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019