Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.8644046/5Overall Rating 4.8644046/5Overall Rating 4.8644046/5Overall Rating 4.8644046/5rating 4.8644046
Overall Rating 2.13559/5Overall Rating 2.13559/5rating 2.13559rating 2.13559rating 2.13559
Latest Review 22 minutes ago

CJ
Carol J.
Perry, IA
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly helpful staff
I had a few problems arise with my car. The staff at Stew Hansen Hyundai we knowledgeable, helpful, reassuring, and kind. I made an appointment and my car was fixed, except one part that needed ordered and they worked around my schedule to get it back in and fixed. Thanks!

Albion, IA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Great place to purchase a vehicle!
I like the dealership. No problems there. I just wasn't real happy with the service I got at this last time.

Teri B.

Craig F.
Urbandale, IA
2007 Hyundai Accent
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Resolution of check engine light
My daughter (from a state without E85 fuel) filled my car with what she thought was a fuel with a great price. Stew Hansen Hyundai diagnosed the problem and could have easily nudged me into the option of purging the entire system (for a considerable price). Instead, the tech nudged me into trying a couple of tanks of non-ethanol gasoline - problem solved.

Very friendly service - felt good when I was done. The chocolate chip cookies in the waiting area were pretty good, too.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Charles M.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
The service mgr was very polite and desirable of seeing that we were adequately taken care of, and as promptly as was possible. The fact is, that he got us taken care of much quicker than he had originally told us. Appreciated his positive attitude and friendly manner.

SR
Susan R.
Clive, IA
Great experience
Everyone was super kind and helpful. I didn't wait very long and enjoyed coffee and a donut while I did wait. Really nice experience.

Julia M.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Grat
Thank U for them for helping me so quickly the confidence that I experience with them is so reinsuring in driving my car thank U

Dale M.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service and friendly.
From the moment I stepped out of my car,
I received a friendly smile and great service.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

LR
Lena R.
Contract update
Tony was great!

Ames, IA
07/10/2018 Category: Service
The service & professional is very good.
Just wish this dealership was located closer to my home since I don't like to drive to Des Moines.

KK

07/09/2018 Category: Service
nothing special
Too expensive.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

I just wanted to take this time to sincerely apologize for the experience you had on your recent service visit. I would like the opportunity to speak to you about the issues you had. Your feedback is very valuable to us so in the future we can provide you with the 5 star experience that you deserve. I look forward to speaking with you. Please call at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

FI
Frank I.
Iowa
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 07/08/2018

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Not sure if they actually did my critical safety recall
My fiancé took my vehicle in for safety recalls and an oil change. Failed to tell him if the critical safety recall had been performed. Paperwork only say part was out of stock. 2-4 lag to get returns on phone calls. I believe they are capable of better, but it definitely was not shown during this service.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 07/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I would like sincerely apologize for the experience you had on your recent service visit. I would also like the opportunity to speak to you about the issues you had. Your feedback is very valuable to us so in the future we can provide you with the 5 star experience that you deserve. I look forward to speaking with you. Please call at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Michael M.
Grimes, IA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Sleepless in Des Moines
On a dark starry night....
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

No review
No review
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the positive rating and hope that in the future we can always provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response. If you would like us to look at your key fob please call and we would love to help you.

PF
Patricia F.
Great Place
I always get A-1 service

Jordan M.
Confidence in a dealership
While my Sonata hasn't been as low maintenance as other cars I've owned, mostly Hondas, the staff at Stew's has always instilled confidence in my purchase. I will consider the brand again when it comes time to purchase another vehicle, new or used.

Adel, IA
Stew Hansen Hyundai service
Did a great job!

Brook B.
Grimes, IA
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Quick and easy, always friendly
They make it easy to get your car serviced, are always nice and ready to give you options if you need additional work done.