Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.8767155/5Overall Rating 4.8767155/5Overall Rating 4.8767155/5Overall Rating 4.8767155/5rating 4.8767155
Overall Rating 2.23288/5Overall Rating 2.23288/5rating 2.23288rating 2.23288rating 2.23288

2008 Hyundai Sonata
Stew Hansen
Knowledgeable service advisors.

Routine maintenance
I didn't have an appointment for an oil change, but was able to get one done that morning. I was informed that the air filter needed to be changed and that the battery was not functioning at 100%. I knew that the filter needed to be changed and I suspected that the battery was having issues. I was done and out of there in good time.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the positive rating and hope that in the future we can always provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.

Alyson S.
Urbandale, IA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great customer service!
I took my car in to be serviced at Stew Hansens. Nick was the service consultant who worked with me. Just incredible customer service throughout the day. This is the second time that I've taken my car in and it was once again a terrific customer service experience.

Thank you!

LG
Laure G.
Clive, IA
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Professional, efficient, fast & good. What more could you want in an auto service dealer?

11/20/2018 Category: Service
Great service, thank you!
Great service, will definitely go back.

Mary R.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/19/2018 Category: Service
I have owned (2) Hyundai and won’t go anywhere else to have them serviced. I have had (12) years of great service. It takes a hour or less and I can read my book, eat a doughnut and have something to drink.

Thank you Hyundai!

FM
Forrest M.
Statisfied
I received a follow up call from my previous survey and they addressed my concerns. I completely understand that mistakes happen. I just wanted to make you aware. The follow up and actions provided to resolve my issue when they found out was excellent.

My Opinion
I'm torn by this as I like the staff, there's just some issues in the service department. I would recommend Stew Hansen Hyundai to others but I would let them know that there are some issues with the service department.

Hello Forrest,

It was great to speak to you today. Once again I am so sorry that your service did not go as planned. After our converstion I am glad to hear that we will be seeing you for your next service.  I am confident that your next visit will be taken care of in the manner you deserve. Have a great day.

Sincerely,

Dennis S.
Ankeny, IA
11/18/2018 Category: Service
great service
They always work with me to get my vehicle serviced, considering my crazy work schedule.

SD

11/16/2018 Category: Service

Michelle M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great customer service!
Every time I come here, I'm greeted quickly and the service team is able to immediately take my vehicle in at the scheduled time. They are accurate with the predicting how much time services will take to complete so whether you want to hang out in the lounge or get a ride home, you know when you'll be finished up!

BW
Beth W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Efficient, Customer-Focused Service
With a vehicle less than three years old, I've only been through the purchase and oil change/tire rotation experiences, and all have been top-notch. All staff are courteous, efficient, and responsive. A well-oiled machine. Thank you!

Ames, IA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Speedy service
Stopped to have windshield wipers replaced and by the time I had finished the free doughnut it was done.

Ankeny, IA
Friendly staff.
Knowledgeable and friendly staff. Delivered on time as promised.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

11/14/2018 Category: Service
Brought my car in for its first Advantage Care service and Stephanie took great care of us!
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

SR
Shelly R.
Jefferson, IA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
The service department made it easy for me to drop off and pickup!

Carlisle, IA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Qualified advisor, Nick!
Nick is very good at his job, it was a positive experience.

Carlisle, IA
Good Service
I have had some bad experiences with Stew Hansen Hyundai's service department. This was the exact opposite. I don't know if anything is changing for the better, but it seems like it is. My last oil change was done on time, and they were very good at communicating with me.

Jason C.
Faster then expected.
Only issue is that when you buy a car here they give you three free oil changes. People that drive alot are the only ones that get to use all three because they expire. I only got one free. Kinda got screwed. Still owe me two oil changes.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Hello Jason,

I really appreciate the 5 star rating and I am also happy to hear your service went well. I would like to speak to you concerning the time restaints for the oil changes to see if there is something we can do to help you. Please call at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.