Indianola, IA
09/14/2020 Category: Service
Service Experience
Kepping my Hyundai running like new. They actually care and are not just out to get a sale. The Company must pay well because everyone is always in a good mood and not fake.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the positive rating and hope that in the future we can always provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.

Adam S.
West Des Moines, IA
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Service advisors are friendly and helpful and service that I went in for (oil change) was fast. (Done in an hour). Definitely recommend stew Hansen Hyundai for service and for buying a new car. (Bought my Hyundai August 2019).

Great team
Hyundai has always delivered a great experience and continue to do so.

SY
Saheed Y.
Clive, IA
Great ppl.
Pierce and luis were fantastic

Alyssa B.
09/11/2020 Category: Service
The employees are amazing people
Service lane manager is a great new addition to the service department!

West Des Moines, IA
My experience
My car was there to do a fuel tube inspection due to a recall of my make and year. It was never discussed with me rather I had a issue with the fuel tube and the issue was fixed, instead I felt like they were trying to get money out of me. Advisor was no where when it came time to pick up my vehicle. My car wasn’t vacuumed has they should for a Complementary. I wasn’t to impressed
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 09/11/2020

I sincerely apologize that your service experience did not meet you expectations. I will be in contact with you to soon to discuss how we can address the concerns you have. I look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,

2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/10/2020 Category: Service
oil change
My service was very nice
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 09/10/2020

Saydee S.
Perry, IA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/08/2020 Category: Service
My Go To
I got recommendations for this place from my older sister and I recommend this place to my younger sister and they have not disappointed us yet! They are quick with the service even when you don’t have an appointment scheduled, they let you know ahead of time when something that might cost money is going to come up (update a filter/ part.) Best part is They allow dogs! I go straight there from Cedar Rapids every time Before I head to my parents which means I have my dog with me and they are always nice about it! This is my go to place and I can always trust that they get the job done right and let’s me know if there’s a problem!
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 09/09/2020

Clive, IA
2007 Hyundai Sonata
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service! Again!
I always get 5 Star service at SH Hyundai.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 09/09/2020

Mile C.
Ankeny, IA
09/07/2020 Category: Service
great service
Everybody was friendly and helpful
NATHAN V. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

Jerry S.
Ankeny, IA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Incorrect score
The above score is incorrect. I gave each area to be graded a 10. It appears that one area 's grade must have changed to a five somehow. My first service experience was perfect. My sales associate arranged with the service dept to have a replacement fob programmed for me. The service dept accomplished the programming in a short amount of time, while keeping me informed of the progress. I was very impressed with all personnel that I interacted with. A wonderful first experience

RL
Rodney L.
Altoona, IA
Exceptional honest service here
Stew Hansen Hyundai and service advisor Jordan has always gone above and beyond for the maintenance of my vehicle and they are the key point of keeping it in tip top shape.

Pleasant Hill, IA
Hyundai
They manage to stay courteous and professional even when extremely busy.

MT
Martin T.
Slater, IA
Quality Service
Stew Hansen maintains their quality service and helpful attitude.

RT
Richard T.
Altoona, IA
Why I like Stew Hansen’s Hyundai
Best dealership and repair facility that I have worked with.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 09/01/2020