Overall Rating 4.8545445/5Overall Rating 4.8545445/5Overall Rating 4.8545445/5Overall Rating 4.8545445/5rating 4.8545445
Overall Rating 2.14545/5Overall Rating 2.14545/5rating 2.14545rating 2.14545rating 2.14545

Sara S.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Service is good!
Overall service was good and questions were answered
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the positive rating and hope that in the future we can always provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.

WO
Wanita O.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Happy Granny
I gave the dealership 5 stars because I had a great experience. Everyone was friendly, helpful, pleasant, knowledgeable and more than that treated me with respect. I didn't have to wait long, even got a car wash and I am happy with my visit beyond words. My husband, son and cat all died within a 5 month period of time and it was my first visit since all this happened. They made me feel comfortable and were told me exactly what they were doing with my car. I am so grateful for these people. Thank you for helping this old Granny.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

P.S. We are very sorry  to hear about your loss but are happy we could provide you excellent service.

FB
Fernando B.
Osceola, IA
05/24/2018
Recall
Was sent a letter regarding the gas Tank Band recall..
I made the appointment and got there on time, dropped the car off then went
to eat, when I get back I find out they did not get the job done because they need to order the part.
Not to happy with that! I had to drive from Southern Iowa (close to a 100 mile) round trip to hear that I need to make another appointment and come back, come back another day because they need to order the band.
Turns out I have to make two trips to resolve this problem... why wasn't I told this when I made my appointment?
Did not understand why you would make me waste my time , took the day off to resolve this recall issue not to mention the long drive!
I'm very disappointed, why would my car be any different than any other Hyuandai. I don't get much time off or do I appreciate wasting all that time and gas to hear, " we had to look at the car first before we could order the band so make another appointment and make anither 100 round trip."
We have bought all our Hyuandai here in Iowa from you but this is a serious brech in trust and I will think twice about dealing with your dealer in the future!
These recall issues are serious matters and this should of been resolved on the first trip with out me having to go back again!
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

I just wanted to take this time to sincerely apologize for the experience you had on your recent service visit. I would like the opportunity to speak to you about the issues you had. Your feedback is very valuable to us so in the future we can provide you with the 5 star experience that you deserve. I look forward to speaking with you. Please call at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

CR

Susan O.
Johnston, IA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Fantastic Service Manager/Tony
I took in my vehicle for a service visit and when I got home I noticed things were not done to my satisfaction. I was actually looking to go elsewhere in the future. I decided to talk to the service manager Tony about it. He apologized and said bring it back he would look at it himself and take care of it. He genuinely took the time to work with me to make sure everything was done to my satisfaction. I really appreciated that from him.. He actually cared about his customers.. Unfortunately you don't get that at many places anymore so I really appreciated it. So yes, I will definitely be back for my future visits! Thank you Tony!!

Poor service
Poor service

2002 Hyundai Elantra
Repairs
Completed as expected and received a car wash

Debra M.
Clive, IA
Friendly, on time,
Everyone is friendly, they are on time, like the car wash, location of the dealer.

KG
Kathryn G.
Guthrie Center, IA
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Ding
While my car was getting serviced, a chip/door ding, whatever you want to call it happened. I take pride in my car, and do understand things happen, however, if it's a line of business that does it, they should fix it. I brought it up to the service manager, and they are fixing it. That makes me feel so valued and appreciated. I do love stew hansens.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 05/19/2018

Rodney S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quality Service
Been taking my Hyundai third one Here for service the past 10 years.
Like the way I have been treated so I come back for service.

Online scheudling
Able to schedule service online.

Mandip P.
Very helpful

West Des Moines, IA
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Courteous
They are always nice and never seem to try to sell unnecessary stuff
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

05/17/2018 Category: Service
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Waukee, IA
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Was my car fixed? Why did it take all day? Why did I have to call them?
Shuttle service was fantastic. Shop communication and level of service has room for improvement.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Todd S.
Indianola, IA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Brought my vehicle in to get service for a broken piece. The part didn’t get ordered, it happens, but the team stepped up with getting me a rental. They look after your better interests and take care of you like a dealership should. Job well done.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

GB
Gerald B.
Mission, TX
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Impressive service center
I was really impressed with the pull-up service center. Clean, service advisors approach you immediately. Clean your car and service it quickly and efficiently. Very nice!

West Des Moines, IA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe

Meh
Usually excellent but must of had a bad day
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

I just wanted to take this time to sincerely apologize for the experience you had on your recent service visit. I would like the opportunity to speak to you about the issues you had. Your feedback is very valuable to us so in the future we can provide you with the 5 star experience that you deserve. I look forward to speaking with you. Please call at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Johnston, IA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Easy to book an apt.
I like being able to book an online apt. I called the dealership and no one returned my call to schedule an apt. Services were completed without issue.