Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.8644046/5Overall Rating 4.8644046/5Overall Rating 4.8644046/5Overall Rating 4.8644046/5rating 4.8644046
Overall Rating 2.13559/5Overall Rating 2.13559/5rating 2.13559rating 2.13559rating 2.13559
Latest Review 17 minutes ago

LH
Lynda H.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Staff is very friendly and helpful
This was the first time I had to wait a long period of time. I do however understand that things happen and this can occur. I will say this was the first time I waited 2 hours for an oil change. I have been a customer since 2013 so this reflects great service!!

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Recall work
Performed the recall work in the amount of time suggested.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the positive rating and hope that in the future we can always provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.

Grimes, IA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Sd
Always do a nice job

Carline H.
Waukee, IA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Fast and Helpful
Stew Hansen Hyundai service is fast and the people are friendly and helpful. I just wish they had loaners/rentals available.

GM
Greta M.
Runnells, IA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Propt and coureous
Everyone was professional and thorough. The shuttle driver was prompt and courteous. There were no surprises.

Donald C.
Ankeny, IA
Don't have answers.
Sure they have their pluses, but when it comes to the electronics. They don't have a clue.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I would like sincerely apologize for the experience you had on your recent service visit. I would also like the opportunity to speak to you about the issues you had. Your feedback is very valuable to us so in the future we can provide you with the 5 star experience that you deserve. I look forward to speaking with you. Please call at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Shelby H.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Great Customer service From Ryan Kendall
I scheduled a oil change and 105k service inspection. They ended up being busy and my car ended up taking three hours and only ended up getting the oil change. I understand sometime staffing can be an issue and sometime things take longer then expected. I was extremely upset but I've been in customer service my entire life so I appreciate the service I got from the service advisor. He did the right thing and helped me get on my way and turned the experience around. I'm not confident my car got everything i went there for, but I'm glad Ryan was at least able to get the 21 pt inspection and oil change done so I was able to take it out of town right way.

Dexter, IA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Advantage Care Service stop
Excellent customer service as always!

Margo H.

Mark E.
Clive, IA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Warranty Work
Excellent service as usual.

AC
Amado C.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Lack of communication, services requested may not get performed
Poor

Great service..
Great service..

Donald R.
Hyundai has good employees
Been going to this Hyundai for over 14 years. Always get excellent service. Why? All the good employees.

Julia B.
Urbandale, IA
Friendly place
As long as I have driven a Hyundai I have used their service department. Each and every time I have a friendly and positive experience.

***
***

Iowa
07/16/2018 Category: Service
good customer service, but the problem remains
I brought my car in for its 30,000 mile inspection, and a note about a problem shifting out of 1st gear. It was very easy to make the appointment and it was started quickly when I arrived. The inspection went great, but they spent 3 hours with my car to tell me there was no issue and that I was driving it incorrectly, that it would take time for me to get used to driving this type of engine. I will be bringing my car in again to address this issue.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the positive rating and hope that in the future we can always provide you a 5 star experience. Please do not hesitate to contact us to have us address your shifting concern again. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.

Connie S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
I love Stew Hansen
I love my car and I am always taken care of as well as my car when we service it there

CJ
Carol J.
Perry, IA
Friendly helpful staff
I had a few problems arise with my car. The staff at Stew Hansen Hyundai we knowledgeable, helpful, reassuring, and kind. I made an appointment and my car was fixed, except one part that needed ordered and they worked around my schedule to get it back in and fixed. Thanks!

Albion, IA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Great place to purchase a vehicle!
I like the dealership. No problems there. I just wasn't real happy with the service I got at this last time.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the positive rating and hope that in the future we can always provide you a 5 star experience. I apologize for the delay in getting your car repaired. Your time is very valuable to us and I'm sorry to hear you had to make another trip to finalize the repairs.