Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.8684199/5Overall Rating 4.8684199/5Overall Rating 4.8684199/5Overall Rating 4.8684199/5rating 4.8684199
Overall Rating 2.22368/5Overall Rating 2.22368/5rating 2.22368rating 2.22368rating 2.22368

Ankeny, IA
2008 Hyundai Sonata
Internal Communication Needs Work
Started off fine but had a frustrating ending. They diagnosed my issue on a Thursday, but my service advisor had to leave before I could tell them to proceed with the repair. He was off until Monday. When I called to give approval, no one was able to help. I was basically told that he was the only advisor who could help me. I now have to bring my car back a 2nd time which could have been avoided.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

I am very sorry to hear about the handling of your service visit. You are correct in the fact that our customer handoff should have been more seemless. I would like to hear more about your feedback and will be contacting you today.

Marilyn B.
Iowa
Hyundai Service
They were really good to me. I live in Fort Dodge but we don’t have a Hyundai service place here so that is why I came down to Stew Hanson Hyundai. I had some re-call things to get done. There was a nice place to wait for my car to get worked on. Thanks, Marilyn Bishop
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the positive rating and hope that in the future we can always provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.

BV
Brenda V.
Harvey, IA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
update software
Get things done and are friendly place
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

AC
Alan C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great service.
They even vacuum and wash the car after your oil change.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Jenny H.
Waukee, IA
Nick was great
Nick, my customer service rep was fantastic. Always kept me informed as my car was being worked on. Also discussed what I need to prepare financially for in the coming months (battery replacement and breaks).

Mary M.
7000 mile service visit was great
Quick, friendly and efficient. I upgraded my plan to full synthetic oil and the change was handled well. She followed up to be sure the tech knew about it. It got done faster that estimated and she kept me informed.

LN
Luis N.
Always friendly
Love how easy it was to make appointment with Blue Link.

Van Meter, IA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Happy driver
Nick did a very good job in helping get a major problem fixed under a recall that had expired, but the recall problem still persisted. Very happy with the outcome

Good service.
They did a great job in a shorter amount of time than expected. The team was great to work with as well.

KP
Keith P.
Panora, IA
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Had an appointment. They were on time and diagnosed the problem in a timely manner
OK

Donald C.
Service recovery
While the initial service on my sonata was disappointing the efforts by Toni and Jeff did address all my concerns and they were very helpful and accommodating . The reason my rating is 4 rather than 5 stars is because is because ,other than an apology, no service recovery considerations were offered until after my review and rating of the initial service. The errors and oversights and my concerns about the initial service were clearly known before I left the dealership. . That would have Been the most meaningful time to take some initiative on service recovery

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Need some work on communication and organization
Requested work not performed the first time. Had to return vehicle to get the work done. Still did not catch that the rear brake light was out. And, lost the keys to my vehicle. Waited for over half an hour for them to locate keys, left and returned to get keys (about 15 minutes later) when they finally found the keys. If you are looking for an adventure, this is the place to go.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 01/13/2019

Hello Donald,

I am very sorry to hear about all the issues you had on during your service visit. It does not seem that you were taken care of anywhere close to how you should of been. You are correct when you say that you should not have to bring your car in multiple times to get your requests fulfilled. I will reach out to you on Monday so we can discuss this further. I look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,

Mark R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/12/2019 Category: Service
The people
Service staff friendly and keep me informed throughout the process. Recommended vs necessary services explained, no unnecessary upselling of products or services.

Love the oil change package with the free car wash.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Dennis S.
Ankeny, IA
01/11/2019 Category: Service
great service
Great service was able to work me in without an appointment in a timely fashion. They were able to answer my questions and check the items I requested
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

01/11/2019 Category: Service
Stew Hansen Hyundai
Excellent communication, quality workmanship, polite & friendly staff, and usually service that takes even less time than estimated--these are the reasons I will continue taking my Tucson to Stew Hansen Hyundai & why I recommend them to my friends!!
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

01/09/2019 Category: Service
Experience
Clean and friendly atmosphere with knowledgeable employees. Service completeld in timely manner
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Milton S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Fast friendly service. With out pressure of extra services , only what’s needed!
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Clive, IA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Always 5 star service
Nick and the service tech were fabulous. You need to add another star!

HS
Herbert S.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Quick responses, fine service.
Perhaps I lucked out on timing. But the service was consistent with what I experienced before. I came in on the spur of the moment because RF tire pressure was way down, and I figured maybe I could combine that check with a service call that needed to be scheduled. Well, the tire was going flat and was repaired and the service call of lube/oil and rotation was taken care of, too, and shuttle service was great.
Came back in about two hours later to pick up car.
Appreciate how well dealer responds to minor problems (like the flat) and major ones, too (like damage done to car when I was rear-ended).

MT
Michelle T.
Norwalk, IA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Staff are great and personable
Love this dealership. Reason why I own hyndai

Larry B.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Karie is always so friendly and remembered me by name. Very impressive!
Nicholas was great to work with.
Always so pleased with the way I am treated when I come in.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019