4.6

Overall Rating 4.8828803/5Overall Rating 4.8828803/5Overall Rating 4.8828803/5Overall Rating 4.8828803/5rating 4.8828803
Overall Rating 2.20721/5Overall Rating 2.20721/5rating 2.20721rating 2.20721rating 2.20721

SP
Shelley P.
Cumming, IA
2005 Hyundai Tiburon
11/15/2019 Category: Service
always 5 star service
My car was hesitating in starting. I stopped in to the service department to see if they could work on it. It needed a new battery....they got me right in. I so appreciated their prompt, professional service.

Shelley P

11/14/2019 Category: Service
Monday
H
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the positive rating and hope that in the future we can always provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.

Joelle C.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
I purchased my vehicle from a Hyundai Dealership out of state. They guaranteed me that my first oil change would be at no cost. Stew Hansen Hyundai honored this guarantee. Exceptional service!
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

BW
Brian W.
Winterset, IA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2019 Category: Service
people
Alyssa is great to work with, she should be promoted to oversee other less experienced staff to train them on how to do things right and take care of customers.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

P.S.  I will start that training process right away! :-)

JV

Robert W.
Johnston, IA
11/11/2019
Services Manager
After talking to the Service Manager this after noon. We went over my review I explained to him the problems, which he said would be corrected. I was happy with the actions. So I changed my review.

Joan R.
Grimes, IA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Wait time and service reps
I have been very satisfied with this dealership ! They have been excellent to deal with on all levels!

Robert W.
Johnston, IA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Bad service communication
was not contacted when vehicle complete. I had to call at 5:00pm to check and could not get a person on the phone left a message. I had to call back in 15 minutes when a got a lady at the counter she had to go check for me, she found that it was done. I had about 40 minutes to get to the dealer ship to pick up my vehicle before the service department closed.

Good afternoon Robert,

It was a pleasure to speak to you just now concerning your recent service visit. I am glad we could speak on ways to improve our service department for you. I look forward to seeing your rescore response which will come in a following email. Thank you again for providing your feedback.

Sincerely,

Roger S.
Urbandale, IA
Excellent warranty service
Recently had a airbag sensor replaced under warranty. Excellent service. Nick (service adviser) asked excellent questions to narrow down the problem and make it easier to diagnose. He provided great communication and the car was ready as promised. Would definitely recommend Stew Hansen Hyundai for warranty work.

Judy R.
Staff
Oil change and new battery and good service.

SK
Stephen K.
Ankeny, IA
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Service Advisor
Stephanie was tremendous to work with. Was very complete and detailed in her explanation of what was being done and what might need to be done in the future .

QS
Quincy S.
11/08/2019
The most important is the care of the customer

2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Everyone did a great service. The service advisor did an outstanding job .

2019 Hyundai Kona
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Better then expected...
My experience on Monday 11/4/19 was even better then expected. I was originally told about 2-3 hours for the sport pedal installation which was fine, however, it was actually little over an hour!
Also...on another note....I had an oil change on 10/29/19 late in the day. I wish you guys had something like a "express oil change" for like Saturday's. I say this because I had to take time off from work to get an oil change. I don't really like having to do that.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Connie S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2019 Category: Service
I love my Kona
I purchased my first car from Stew Hansen at 2016 ELANTRA then on Halloween I traded it in for 2020 Kona which I love the Kona is amazing rides wonderfully the dealership people were amazing and so helpful I recommend them to anyone and everyone

John C.
Clive, IA
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Had a cookie and a cup of coffee, took a ride home. Everyone was very friendly and did a great job. Oil, filter and fixed date and time in the display in a very short time.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/04/2019 Category: Service
=
N/a

Huxley, IA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Good Experience
Speedy service and good response to extra issue.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Sonya C.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Fast Reliable Service
My first scheduled service and it went well they were fast and the waiting area provided a comfortable place to wait
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Mary M.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Ryan made routine maintenance visit quick and easy.
Once again, I enjoyed a hassle-free experience getting my oil changed and routine check up on my Hyundai Tuscon.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019