Kasson, MN

11/30/2020 Category: Service
Good
Got me in without an appointment much faster than expected
NATHAN V. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us on the phone. We look forward to taking care of any future service needs your vehicle may have.

Stew Hansen Hyundai

ET
Eduardo T.
Great!
Did a nice job fixing what was wrong with my car, explained nicely what was wrong wit it. Was a bit over pricey especially for the labor but over all nice dealership!
NATHAN V. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the positive rating and hope that in the future we can always provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.

Dane M.
West Des Moines, IA
Professional and friendly
Staff is easy to communicate with, professional across the board, and are very reliable.

Robert C.
Saint Charles, IA
11/29/2020 Category: Service
Good customer service
Friendly customer service with a smile

Slater, IA
11/26/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
Great Service!

Steven W.
West Des Moines, IA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/26/2020 Category: Service
Shop was great, this survey sucks
This part of the survey sucks. If I want to leave a recommendation I will. This seems like a strong arm tactic. The check in and survey are ruining an otherwise great experience. Not the shop, the bureaucracy surrounding my visit. I was happy just to hit next, but you would not let me. So now you can read my rant.

Joe B.
11/25/2020
Holiday blues
On November 6th I sent my vehicle to this place. Initially I was told it would take a few days to get it in. (Which is fine and understandable.) They then informed me due to recalls on my vehicle that they needed to submit paperwork to corporate and would call me as soon as they had an answer. After not hearing from them for a week I went to see if there was a delay. That is when they informed me the paperwork was rejected because they forgot to ask me to sign the recall paperwork. After collecting my signature I was informed again they would call me with the details. After another week of waiting I called in again. This time I was informed the paperwork was sent back again because their service manager forgot to sign it and he is on vacation until December 2nd.

Not only has this taken way longer than discussed. Cutting into my ability to work but has also taken so long my vehicle missed the calibration of it's intoxilock device which I will most likely have to pay fees for and could delay repairs longer, & if they don't service intoxilock I suppose I'm going to have to pay to have it towed to a service center and back. Resulting in hundreds of dollars of out-of-pocket expenses due to their negligence.

If all of this wasn't frustrating enough, when I was informed that the manager was on vacation, they offered to have a different manager look at it and said that Jordan, (the same guy who hasn't returned my call twice.) Would get a hold of me. At which point while understandably frustrated I asked for them to put me on hold while he contacts a manager, "I would wait." He hung up on me.

Since then I have messaged them about my frustrations, only to be referred to the number that hung up on me and called the number only to get a message telling me they're too busy to take my call.

At first they were so polite and helpful, but at the first sign of trouble I am ignored, neglected and flat out hung up on. What was supposed to take "a few" days has now taken 19 days and not only is it, not close to being done from what I can discern it has not been started! There seems to be no accountability and from what I can see no end in sight.

Christmas is coming and I cannot go to work, I cannot make money. Apart from the guy who hung up on me everyone is really sorry and they have been very polite, however, they have no answers or progress to offer.

Imagine your families future in the hands of a company that hangs up you, cannot return your call, and hasn't even started the job. It's like they don't even care that vehicle might be essential to your family.
NATHAN V. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Thank You for taking the time to bring this to our attention. I believe your service advisor has reached out to you and we will be getting your car fixed as soon as the engine gets here.

Thanks,

NATHAN V. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 11/25/2020

Mark R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Jonis was able to get things handled professionally and effectively. He's a good employee and cares about the customer and customer experience. Also appreciate the conversation with Service Manager Tony and his prompt follow up on some warranty info requested.
NATHAN V. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 11/25/2020

Myint L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Got big service
Trust Advice of Ryan he alway so much and honest.

Jadran K.
Urbandale, IA
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Im happy very good working environment.

Waukee, IA

Edward S.
Altoona, IA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Dealership personnel and especially service department staff members are always friendly and professional and most importantly the facilities are kept very clean.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

Joshua B.
Pleasant Hill, IA
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Nicely done!
Service advisor identified recall notice and had it serviced even before a mailing from manufacturer was sent to home. Nice job, Thank you!
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 11/10/2020