Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

2014 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.8695622/5Overall Rating 4.8695622/5Overall Rating 4.8695622/5Overall Rating 4.8695622/5rating 4.8695622
Overall Rating 2.20896/5Overall Rating 2.20896/5rating 2.20896rating 2.20896rating 2.20896

Rick R.
Carlisle, IA
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Great Advisor
In all my trips to Stew Hansen, she was the best advisor I have ever gotten. 100%
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 09/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the positive rating and hope that in the future we can always provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.

Audubon, IA
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and attended to our vehicle promptly and explained all options. Thanks
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 09/23/2018

Rhonda R.
Love the service team!
The service team does a fantastic job every time. I'm informed throughout the service process of any repairs needed as well as the price up front.
This is my 6th year with Hyundai and the shuttle drivers are great, always on time, and are always accommodating to my schedule.
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Michael B.
Norwalk, IA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Attentive and prompt service

515-253-3039

Car wash
I was satisfied with my service. They communicated with me throughout the process, making sure I knew of the required service and how long it would take. My only disappointment with my last service was that they didn’t wash my car. That’s part of what I pay for. They were trying to get me on my way because I let them know I had a deadline and I could tell they were trying to get my service done with time to spare. Because of that I wouldn’t have minded about the car wash except they told me they had washed it. It did have water spots in the windshield and water was dripping from the mirrors. However, there was still dust from driving on gravel al over the back and bug guts still on the front. IDK maybe they hosed it off thinking that was good

Hello,

I am happy that you were satisfied with your service visit and that we communicated well during that visit.
However, I am very sorry that we either did not wash you car or did not do it appropriately. You are correct in saying that is part of your service. I hope that next time we will be able to return your car to you even better than expected it to be. Thank you for your time you took to fill out your survey. We hope next time we will provide you the 5 star service you deserve.

Sincerely,
Service manager

Clive, IA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Always 5 star service
I have three Hyundais in my garage. What does that say?

MA
Michelle A.
Ankeny, IA
Great Work
Happy with the repairs done to resolve the issue that brought me to the dealership for repair.

Sherita S.

Review

Norwalk, IA
09/19/2018 Category: Service
great service
Service was done in a timely manor and people were very frindly
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Good work!
Didn't have an appointment but am out of town during the week so needed to have the work done now.
Worked it in, great job!!!
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

MI
Mary I.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Very accommodating in regards to all needs.
The newest service person was SUPER. He notified me of a recent recall on my Santa Fe in which I never received notice from Hyundai in the mail. He offered to service the recall then along w my oil change. He also set my new cell phone up to blue tooth. I couldn’t remember if I had any changes left on my advantage plan. He looked into the matter and found me in the waiting area, w the answer of one left. Wjen I left and mentioned I could purchase my new advantage plan consistng of 3 oil changes, he was honest in recommending me to purchase the package at my next oil change since it has an expiration date I don’t drive much, the mileage accursed after the date. I appreciated the truthfulness and trust with his suggestion!

Pella, IA
tucson
excellent service

Joseph G.
Boone, IA
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Stephanie!!!
The people at Stew Hanson are great but I do have a not so great thing to share. At around 22k miles my Elantra was serviced and I was informed my tires were down below 3/32, with less than 22k miles!!! They were 60k MILE HANKOOK tires, then I was informed they will not honor mileage warranty since they were on my brand new car. This is absolutely outrageous and I'll tell you right now I will not buy another new car from you or anyone else if it has Hankook tires on it. I'm not sure what kind of deal Hyundai got on them, but you got screwed! After a couple weeks of phone calls and messaging Hankook on Facebook, Stephanie finally got my tires replaced for me, but not through Hankook, through the dealership and through Hyundai. Hankook got out of the deal Scott free from what I understand. I think this is a crock, in my opinion Hankook owes you guys some money. STOP USING HANKOOK TIRES ON NEW HYUNDAI'S! THEY DESERVE BETTER!

Stephanie is the queen of Stew Hanson, give that girl a raise!
Tony P. from Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the positive rating and hope that in the future we can always provide you a 5 star experience. We also agree Stephanie is a rockstar! I will pass along your feedback on the Hankook brand to Hyundai as well. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.

Jaehyung C.
Ames, IA
Thanks
I appreciate for the services

Justin G.
Urbandale, IA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Great service and people

PJ
Patti J.
Marshalltown, IA
Friendly staff
The friendly, kind, caring staff, makes purchasing a new vehicle the best experience!

Roy S.
Centerville, IA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
2016 Elenata SE - Zero Problems over 3 years & 30,000 miles
This has been the new new car I've ever owned, and there have been many since 1965. It handles extremely well for an inexpensive car, accelerates well and gets outstanding gas mileage. Until this recent service call in Sept/2018 for a minor repair, it has never been back to the dealer--absolutely no bugs, unheard of for a new car. Note: I've been doing the oil changes myself using Penz Platinum Synthetic 10W30. Even the factory alignment was all in green, and has been holding welfl.

Stew Hansen ordered a replacement headlight dimmer stalk and replaced it under warrantee in < 2 hours 9/13/18. I've since tested the new stalk and found it working perfectly.

Johnston, IA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Car was dirty
Car was dirty.

Hello Steven,

I sincerely apologize for the problems you had during your last service visit. We strive to provide you with 5 star service every time you arrive and it sounds as though that did not happen. I would like to talk with you personally about this and will be reaching out to you soon. Once again, my apologies and I look forward to speaking with you.