SR
STEVE R.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/15/2019
Stu's Transmission.
Awesome experience. Very professional shop, great mechanics. Great price. Highly Recommended.

MIKE C.
Toyota Avalon
11/14/2019
The total professionalism, and the honesty of workmanship.
I have a mechanic already, who is about to lose me to Stu's. I have reccomended Stu's to many of my friends for transmission work, noe it will be for general work.

LR
LESTER R.
INFINITI FX35
11/11/2019
Once again received excellent service from Stu's. Car runs like it is brand new. Thank you Tim, Jacob and the team.

AMANDA M.
Subaru Legacy
11/08/2019
I am always really satisfied with the service I receive from Tim and Jake. They are very knowledgeable and do a great job with servicing my Subaru. I will continue to go back.

DASHAWN S.
Los Angeles, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
11/01/2019
Awesome auto shop
Great place to take your vehicle for all it's repairs and they really value there customer's

MARY M.
Volkswagen Passat
10/25/2019
Very Pleased
Honest, reliable, great pricing and service. I have nothing but good to say. Our estimate was delivered via text complete with pictures of the problem and video links to assist us with making informed choices.

Lakewood, CA
10/19/2019
The mechanics/employees were pleasant to talk too!
All the work recommended on my vehicle was explained to me, and no unnecessary repairs were done. My vehicle was fixed and ready within 24 hrs from when I brought it in.

BD
BRENETTE D.
Dodge Durango
10/17/2019
Everyone was friendly. Service was great. I took my suv in for repair for exhaust fumes, which they repaired. I only problem was the hours, I wished they stayed open until at least 6pm so I would not have to take off work. I would like to have more work done, but the hours are a problem for me. Otherwise I am very happy with Stu’s transmission.

HF
HARRY F.
Dodge Magnum
10/12/2019
Dodge Magnum
After finding STU'S TRANSMISSION on yelp I called them to make sure they were open. I soon found out that they were the best place in the surrounding area and could work on my transmission. They found the problem, informed me and then fixed it in a very timely manner. THIS is the new place for any of my car repairs.

JOSH K.
10/04/2019
Jake and his dad are friendly and approachable. They don't try to bs you like a dummy.

GJ
Girard J.
Whittier, CA
10/02/2019
Transmission
Got a new transmission in Aug of 2013. Waited to write a review until had a chance to see how good the trans would be. Well, working great.

AH
ADI H.
Santa Ana, CA
09/24/2019
Best service
very professional honest people good customer service very good price very recommended place to take your car

RA
RACHEL A.
Lakewood, CA
Dodge Durango
09/20/2019
Love these guys
Always get my cars going for me great prices these guys r the best

RAUL S.
09/13/2019
Very good service
Thank you for a job well done, as alway, your price is fair and work is done in a timely manner.

WT
WESLEY T.
Compton, CA
Chevrolet Blazer
09/05/2019
They Did It Again
I brought in an older model vehicle and they took no time in diagnosing the problem and finding the parts. I’m now taking all of my autos and trucks to Stu’s. There is no better shop in town in my opinion, and I have tried a lot of others.

Huntington Park, CA

Seal Beach, CA
Chevrolet
09/03/2019
As Usual I Am 100% Satisfied
My 1972 Chevy P-U has been going to Stu's since 1974. She still has her original transmission!. My latest trip was for a new water pump - after 46 years, I guess it was expected. The work was done perfectly, and the price for the pump and other work was very reasonable. Please add another 5 stars to the number above. (PS My picky sister now comes from Orange Co to Stu's, and now that I also moved there I will still go 12 miles (vs 1) to go there

HP
HERNAN P.
Buena Park, CA
08/31/2019
Quality and satisfactory performance
I appreciate the cordial atmosphere plus the thorough and quality work done. Congratulations. SHALOM

John P.
08/29/2019
The mechanics & staff are extremely knowledgable professionals
I took my car to three other top notch garages and they all failed to diagnose or fix my car's problems.
Stu's Took the time to properly diagnose and fix my car, and did it in a timely manner Note; their prices are reasonable

Reno, NV
08/28/2019
Very professional and fixed super quick!
Thanks for the help jake!