ED
EDDIE D.
Compton, CA
06/18/2021
2012 Silverado Transmission service
Absolutely the best service! As soon as I arrived they made me feel welcomed and wasted no time to look at my truck. Their experience shows once they knew right away what the problem was. Straight forward people and honest work. My truck was done in less than 48 hours and running better than before. Definitely get the best service for a more than fair price. Jake and Tim kept in touch keeping me up to date with what was going on with my truck. Thanks again guys!

BRUCE M.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
06/16/2021
Great Experience
They were very nice people that really wanted to help me find the solution to my problem. I will go here for more future services since they do more than just transmission work.

JOEL G.
06/07/2021
Reliable, Friendly, and Highly Competent
I have been taking my 1995 Ford truck here for regular maintenance and repairs for a long time. They keep it in tip-top shape and I have never been disappointed with a repair job. I highly recommend Stu's Transmission for car repair and maintenance.

KF
KIRSTEN F.
Signal Hill, CA
05/31/2021
Honest mechanic
You won’t find a better more honest place to have your transmission done!

CN
CHRIS N.
Lakewood, CA
Chevrolet Traverse
05/26/2021
No other place!
Go here for all of your car needs! Stu's is the best and most trustworthy mechanic!

FD
FELIPE D.
05/18/2021
Tune up transmissions service,wheels barings
Came here to get my transmission rebuild so far no problems this guys are honest and you pay for a good job if you are looking for good great shop this is it no joke I have recomme ded this shop to a few friends and they are happy I did came last week for wheel bearing a tune up and transmission service all of that at a great price

MARK S.
05/16/2021
Attention to detail and follow through and excellent service!
One of the best experiences in auto repair I have ever had. The level of clear communication and patience with our questions and the followthrough on service and providing us with THE best options. We will be customers form now on.
MGS

GH
GLENN H.
Buena Park, CA
05/14/2021
Very thorough
Had a lot of things needed fixing on an older minivan....Stu's fixed them all. Have been going there about 20 years....had several transmissions rebuilt, all with good results. Recommend them to everyone.

AP
ALVIS P.
Chevrolet Blazer
05/13/2021
Pleased, very helpful and professional

IC
INGRID C.
05/01/2021
Tim, Jake & the entire Crew!
As always the Stu’s Team gets the job done in a professional and honest way! Excellent Service for our Vehicles. A real in-the-know and savvy group of Mechanics and Technicians that take pride in their jobs with an old-time down-home friendly Management that gets you in and out in a reasonable time based on the repairs needed!
Tim G. from Stu's AE Transmission responded on 05/06/2021

WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR REVIEW INGRID!
TIM, JAKE AND CREW

TP
TIM P.
Chevrolet Sonic
04/29/2021
Amazing people and amazing service
Hello everyone, I went to Jake on a chance 2 years ago after I blew up my transfer case and I have not stop going and I won't. Everyine there is super friendly and does amazing work. You should go as well. You will not regret it.

Lakewood, CA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
04/23/2021
Customer reviews
Thank you for everything!

MICHAEL C.
04/21/2021
Saw a previous customer’s review on same vehicle so I took it to Stu’s great customer service very fair labor charge/price I will definitely be back thanks Jose Jacob and the rest of your shop team!

AH
ALAN H.
Bellflower, CA
04/18/2021
03 Dodge 1500
Tried to fix myself by replacing my solenoid pack and TCM I wasn't successful. I brought it to Stu's and they took care of me it turns out it was a burnt-out third year. They rebuilt the transmission cleared all the codes it now runs better than ever thanks Jake