RON C.
Cerritos, CA
INFINITI Q60 Coupe
11/12/2018
They are honest
20+ years ago I had visited Stu's for transmission work on my camero. Lost touch with them and about 2yrs ago I found out they were still at the same location. I immediately went back to them for my car repairs. They are trustworthy. I highly recommend them.

DAVID C.
11/02/2018
Scheduled Transmission Service
Best all-around FULL SERVICE Auto Repair Shop ever! Honest, knowledgeable and dependable Management as well as Machanics and Technicians. It’s always amazing to be educated on why and how consistent servicing prolongs the life of one’s vehicles. I’m always satisfied that what is needed is done correctly.

ROBERT R.
Nissan Xterra
11/01/2018
Provides honest and excellent repair service. They are trustworthy.

DAVID C.
11/01/2018
Intermittent HEADLAMPS
Tim, Jake and the Team were able to resolve this issue in short-order!
As always, I leave Stu’s as A HAPPY CAMPER! All of my dealings with Stu’s have been positive! I can’t say enough about these fine folks. Their Mechanics &Technicians are excellent and get the work done. I highly recommend Stu’s for ALL Auto Repairs.

AG
Alan G.
Downey, CA
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Alan said the business was very professional and helpful. They helped him out with everything his vehicle needed.

EK
ED K.
10/28/2018
Very professional
Very professional. Problem with Vehicle was diagnosed and different options were given. Excellent work was performed on the vehicle in a expedient amount of time.

RK

Denise H.
Bloomington, CA
Ford Police Interceptor
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Denise said it was excellent service and excellent communication. This business took care of the paperwork, and worked with the insurance company. She didn't have to do anything. It was awesome. She thanks them for all their help.

DENISE H.
Bloomington, CA
Ford Police Interceptor
10/11/2018
Insurance Claim
Wonderful experience with repairing my Truck. Stu's handled the filing of my Insurance Claim. I didn't have to do anything. Great Communication throughout the entire process.

MO
Marshall O.
Placentia, CA
Cadillac CTS
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Marshall said they were very helpful and went above and beyond, they were understanding and fixed his vehicle's issue.

ROBERT R.
10/05/2018
Customer service
Stu's transmission was very professional. They showed real concern for the customer --great diagnosis and fast service.

BF
BARRY F.
Lincoln Town Car
09/29/2018
They do what they say. No surprises.
Reasonable and honest. The same customer service I had 30 years ago when they rebuilt a transmission in my Trans Am. I'll be back!

JAMES W.
09/28/2018
Authentic • Pros
Tim and Jake we’re great. Got the ol’ family van purring. Good work. Honest folks. Thank you AE

TR
Tom R.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Tom said he appreciated the owner's interactions with the customers and the attention to detail.

MATT M.
09/22/2018
A+++ service
I’ve been trying to find a reliable, honest auto shop for a long time and finally I’ve found a great trustworthy shop.

Thanks Tim and Jake !

BILL S.
09/21/2018
Honesty
Fair cost, reliable & upfront explaination of job.

TC
Troy C.
Lincoln Town Car
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Troy said everything's fine. The business does quick work.

GG
GINNEL G.
Chevrolet Aveo
09/18/2018
Amazing service!?!
If you want reliable service from a place you can trust time and time again...then look no further than stu's. Tim and Jake are absolutely amazing, stand up professionals. I've been coming here for years and have yet to leave a review until now. These guys ALWAYS do wonders for my baby Ruby (my chevy lol)...so bring your car down whenever you want to be treated right. :D
Tim G. from Stu's AE Transmission responded on 09/18/2018

Hello Ginnel, You are right; we put a lot of work into Ruby (your Chevy - we love it when people care enough about the cars to name them!).  We love Ruby too and we'll always to our best to care for her and you!  Hint: we will be running several specials for the Fall - so look for those in your email before you come in for your next service.

Thanks again!
Tim, Jake and Crew

Mike and sandy G.
09/17/2018
Best guys ever
Like I say. This establishment is and always will be A1 with my wife and i. We had transmission problem with our 2004 Buick LeSabre. We had it towed in on Monday and picked it up on Friday as promised. Very professional ,friendly and affordable. Thanks to all the staff.

BILL B.
09/16/2018
Honest & Professionally Outstanding Work!
5-Stars! Best Transmission Shop for your vehicle in all of L.A. County! And that’s Guaranteed! The Long Beach Police Department gets their transmissions done Right there, at Stu’s Transmission Shop on Cherry Ave, Long Beach.
Highly Recommended for your vehicle!