V
Compton, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/24/2018
TRUST WORTHY
Very trust worthy very freindly no complain here!!!!!

FM
Francesea M.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Francesca said the service was completed quickly and at an affordable price.

Hi Francesca,
Thanks for taking the time to submit the 5 STAR review.  You are a pleasure to serve.

Until next time,
Tim, Jake & Crew

Shantel B.
Dodge Charger
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Shantel said they repaired her vehicle right, with no problem.

Hi Shantel,
You are a wonderful person and a great customer.  Thanks for taking the time to post this review.

Tim, Jake, & Crew

Teresa S.
Inglewood, CA
Kia Rio
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Teresa said the staff was polite and helped her out in an emergency, even though they were so busy.

Hello Teresa,
When one of our customers has an emergency we always try to help them (and you) out.  You took the time to post a 5 STAR review - we appreciate that too.

Thanks,
Tim, Jake & Crew

Miguel R.
Chevrolet Blazer
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Miguel said the service was no-hassle and the staff were professional. He said the staff were trustworthy.

SG
SEAN G.
GMC Pickup
04/23/2018
Good people doing good work
The guys at Stu’s are always upfront with me about what needs to be done. No surprises, just an honest job at a fair price. I really appreciate them for it.
Tim G. from Stu's AE Transmission

Sean, thanks for the review! Your always a pleasure to serve...

Tim, Jake, and Crew
See you next time.

RZ
Roberto Z.
Dodge Durango
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Roberto's wife. She said they are very experienced and do great work.

RT
Robert T.
Lakewood, CA
04/16/2018
Waste Of money
Took in it my 81 k5 blazer because I had a vibration that was coming from the transmission area. Paid the diagnostic fee only to tell me that my motor mounts were the cause. I asked if they where able to get the vibration to happen and that it only happens once I’ve been driving . They said yes but that was bs. I changed my own mounts and that wasn’t the problem . Took it to another shop that actually went fior a ride with me and he noticed the issue right away and free of charge . Turns out it was my torque converter. Got that replaced and never had a problem since .

RD
RAQUEL D.
Norwalk, CA
HUMMER H3
04/15/2018
The BEST!!!
Great professional customer service!!!!!

MARTIN S.
04/13/2018
Honest
I appreciate Tim looking you square and not lie to you about what your car needs and what could be put off for now. I will take my vehicle back to Stu's for my vehicle needs.

John B.
Toyota Corona
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ellen. She said she's been doing business with them for years and she's always received great service.

PH
PETER H.
GMC
04/09/2018
Great guys!
I needed some bushings installed in my TH350, and the rest I built myself. These guys didn't give me a hard time about tackling the rest of it on my own like I've run into at some other businesses. In fact, they were very informative and helpful, answering several of my questions. Super fast as well, got it done in a couple of hours. Honest, fair, fast, quality.

GH
GLENN H.
Cypress, CA
04/06/2018
Fixed my minivan when other shop could not
Took my minivan in for a routine transmission service, and also had a check engine light for misfire at idle. A previous shop I went to, worked on it and did not fix the problem--and said it was a burned valve (expensive!). Or a bad fuel injector. Or it was maybe this, or maybe that. Was not confident in their ability. So I thought I'd give Stu's a chance.

Stu's found the problem right away (air leak in plenum gasket) and fixed it fast, for a very reasonable amount. I am very happy.

I've had several trans rebuilds with Stu's over the years with various cars we've owned.....I recommend them to everyone. They can do regular repairs besides transmissions.

Michael B.
Lakewood, CA
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Michael's wife. She said the staff took the time to correctly repair her vehicle issues.

EC
ERIKA C.
03/25/2018
Great visit
I recently have my car fixed by the crew at Stu's AE Transmission. This is not my first time here, and I will continue to come back. They are honest with their prices and always call to update you before doing any unnecessary work.

RICH M.
Redondo Beach, CA
03/23/2018
Reliable Transmission Shop
I took my Explorer there last week and they performed a complete rebuild of my transmission. I asked a lot of technical questions and they gave the right answers. I have been driving my car since the rebuild and it is shifting perfectly. After a few months I will add to this review.

Mircedes W.
Ford Expedition EL
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Mircedes said the business provided good service.

VG
Velvet G.
GMC Terrain
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Velvet said they did a great job.

VH
VELMA H.
Reno, NV
Dodge Charger
03/18/2018
Awesome customer service
They were overloaded with work but they still took me in anyway and I was able to get my car in reasonable time.
Tim G. from Stu's AE Transmission

Thank you for the AWESOME review.  You are always a pleasure to serve...

Tim, Jake and Crew

Teresa M.
Honda Accord
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Teresa said she recommends this business for service.