MIKE G.
Buick LeSabre
06/13/2019
Great people friendly and professional
Have always used this place and always will. Thank you guys ...

HP
HERNAN P.
Buena Park, CA
06/07/2019
Statement of appreciation
I appreciate your clear and simple declarations of your analysis of the problems of my van. It is with full confidence in your work. I have peace of mind knowing that is guiding you in your labor. May God grant that more satisfied customers like would spread the good news. SHALOM

AW
AUTUMN W.
06/07/2019
Great transmission shop
I went there to get my 2005 mazda 3 diagnosed more than what the codes that were scanned read. They replaced the intake manifold runner control solenoid and speed sensor, replaced all my spark plugs, changed transmission fluid, replaced the gasket and filter for the transmission pan, replaced all the gaskets for the intake manifold, the motor mount was broken so they replaced that, and they did a 2-step fuel system clean. My car is running great I feel I got a brand new car back from them. It was running so horribly when I took it in and now runs like a dream. I never knew my car could be so quite. Thank you Stu’s AE Transmission. I would defiantly recommend this shop to anyone who is having transmission problems.

MARK and ALEX G.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/30/2019
Fix the CPS
Decently priced and well worth the craftmanship as am a backyard without proper tools to get right

OR
OMAR R.
San Pedro, CA
05/24/2019
Warranty Honoured
Much Quality Accountability
Outstanding level of following through
Reliability upheld
Exceptional timing
Customer focused
& Maintain a Very Electrifying Competitive Edge

BILL S.
Lincoln Town Car
05/02/2019
Honest, knowledgeable, trustworthy
Does not offer pickup for customers.

MN
MARCUS N.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/27/2019
Long Time Customer
Friendly atmosphere, expert talented mechanics, reasonable prices and timely completion on work needed to be done.

DAVID H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/26/2019
Jetta Service
Stu's has always been a pleasure to deal with concerning my cars service. They have displayed a knowledge of my Jetta that clearly the dealer doesn't have! They were able to save me thousands of dollars over what other dealerships had informed me I was up against. My family has more than 40 years experience with Stu's...I highly recommend

RICHARD B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/26/2019
Even bad news can be good news.
I am a returning customer that is bringing in my latest vehicle, as the first car I brought to them was totalled in an accident last year. I come here first, ESPECIALLY if it is for the Transmission.

When you take your car in, knowing something is wrong, the biggest worry is usually: How much is it going to Cost Me?

It was more than I was intending, but thankfully, I qualified for financing.

This is honestly the best mechanic shop I have done business with (I worked at a used car dealership for 2 years, been to about 100 shops).

ED
EDGAR D.
Inglewood, CA
Lexus LS 430
04/23/2019
Transsion Service 2006 LS430
Stopped by early in the morning to get the service done as instructed by Tim. I was greeted kindly and asked if I was going to wait for the work. They quickly got the car into the shop and about an hour later I was on my way with a smooth running transmission. Great service, the employees treat your car as if it were their own.
Will definitely come again.

Chevrolet Monte Carlo
04/16/2019
Good people....
Good and honest people.

04/14/2019
Trusted service
Friendly staff and honest service. We have been bringing our cars here over 10 years and the service we have received keeps us coming back.

OF
ORLANDO F.
GMC
04/12/2019
My visit to Stu's Transmission
Great customer service and great Professional work At a fair price.

Orlando L Fenderson

K M.
La Palma, CA
04/09/2019
Great service and honesty
I have taken my Jeep to Stu’s several times and each time the work has been done properly and with honesty. Since I know nothing about cars, if a service tech says this or that needs to be fixed, I believe him. I appreciate that Tim and Jake at Stu’s always take the time to explain everything to me. This time they discovered that the muffler had a big dent in it. Instead of saying “this must be fixed immediately”, they told me they had done a safety inspection and that the muffler was fine despite the dent and didn’t need to be replaced. I am very appreciate that they tell the truth there. I have referred a couple of people to Stu’s and they also like the work done there.

La Palma, CA
04/09/2019
Honest and ethical repair work done
I have brought my Jeep to Stu’s a few times and each time the repairs are done accurately and honestly. For example. Tim said I had a big ding in my muffler but they checked it and said it is safe. He could have said the muffler needed to be replaced and, not knowing anything about cars, I would have said ‘ok’. I really appreciate that they are honest. I have referred a couple of others to Stu’s .

SK
SAMUEL K.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/08/2019
A new life!
I've been here before and given an excellent review, so I'll say my original block had defects somewhere. After a high quality top end, it was only a little more than half a year before my rig started showing the same symptoms, so I gave it to STU'S A&E for a new long block. Needless to say, I am not disappointed, and was surprised to see the price was actually hundreds less than the actual quote. I know enough about these things to know the quote wasn't bloated. These guys are fantastic! And their mechanics are phenomenal! Would I recommend them to others? I already have, and when you're thankful for good, honest auto repair, people are just going to see that! Thanks again, Tim, Jake and the awesome crew at STU'S!

03/29/2019
Reasonable price and fast work
Took my 08 duramax with Allison trans for fluid change, did a great job and quick! Way faster and better priced than any GMC/Chevy dealer I’ve been too.

REGINA W.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
03/29/2019
AWESOME
They are very professional, and do a great job. I will be returning to have other work done.

TIM & JAKE are fantastic

MAUREEN C.
Seal Beach, CA
Audi TT
03/14/2019
Reliable, honest work
The mechanics at Stu’s are top notch and thorough. I won’t take my car anywhere else.

LR
LESTER R.
INFINITI FX35
03/09/2019
Once again Tim, Jacob and the team did an excellent job on my car. It continues to run like new.