MAUREEN C.
Seal Beach, CA
Audi TT
03/14/2019
Reliable, honest work
The mechanics at Stu’s are top notch and thorough. I won’t take my car anywhere else.

LR
LESTER R.
INFINITI FX35
03/09/2019
Once again Tim, Jacob and the team did an excellent job on my car. It continues to run like new.

AJ
ALEX J.
Huntington Park, CA
03/08/2019
Happy to give my money to them
Took my 1989 Toyota 4runner to get it checked about a weird vibration it had, the shop was every professional and gave me lots of great feedback about what the problem could be. Long story short this shop is one of the best shops I've came across and will definitely recomend it.

PF
PAUL F.
02/21/2019
Power Steering and Engine Heating Repair
Job performed professionally and cleaned engine area as well. My 2009 Toyota Camry running great again with more driving confidence that the maintenance parts were done the proper way and way lot cheaper in parts and labor compared to bringing it in a dealership

OF
ORLANDO F.
GMC
02/15/2019
My visit to Stu's Transmission
Very professional, they keep me informed on my repairs and the staff is super nice and professional....
Any car needs I will go back to Stu's.

GA
GREG A.
02/08/2019
The Pro's
Anytime that I have asked other automotive shops in the surrounding area of Long Beach about repairing a classic car or any car , Stu's was Always the name they dropped on me . And I have been going there for the past 8 years And the work is always Top notch and absolutely fair prices .

JAIMZ W.
01/31/2019
Jobs Done Right
Quality work. Quality people.
Mine thanks to Stu’s team.

RA
RACHEL A.
Lakewood, CA
01/30/2019
Tims the man love them all
Love them tims great ..they do a good job they help my family alot.

John B.
Cerritos, CA
Jaguar S-TYPE
01/29/2019 Category: Service
John said he has always had quality work and he stands behind his work when there is a problem.

Bill B.
01/23/2019
Locally World Famous!
Best automotive full service business around. You name it, they’ve done it (except tires) for any auto, van, or pickup truck! They do it right -Guaranteed!

BILL B.
01/20/2019
#1 family owned full service Automobile business, Located on Cherry Ave in Long Beach, California.
Best full service establishment for your new or used classic vehicle. “Locally World Famous” as known by their loyal customers for such excellent work.

EH
ERICKA H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/17/2019
Trustworthy and Thorough
The group always does a great job and you feel safe knowing that they are giving you an honest price for quality work

PF
PAUL F.
01/11/2019
Very detail in car repair
Explained to me the problem of my engine noise and resolved it quick.

MATT B.
Los Angeles, CA
Great services
Very good customer service and great work quality. They keep working until it is perfect.

KRIS M.
La Palma, CA
12/15/2018
Honest work at a fair price
Brought my SUV to Stu’s for a ‘sensor’ and a brake issue. All work done quickly and price was good. I’ll definitely continue to bring my vehicles to Stu’s for any work needed.

EW
EZRA W.
Honest
Took my 2003 Tahoe that had a hard shift between 1st and 2nd. They found a compramise to address the problem instead of saying the whole transmission needed to be rebuilt (most shops would do that) and said if my transmission did go out within the year what I paid would apply to the rebuild. I have a lot of cars, trucks and motorcycles and I've delt with mechanics for over 30 years, this is rare. They have my business (taking me away from a place I've been going for the last 5 years) and I highly recommend them

JUAN F.
South Gate, CA
Chevrolet Camaro
12/12/2018
Transmisión tuneup
Friendly service and good job

MF
MARK F.
12/06/2018
They do the job right the first time
Quick and easy experience

Shirley M.
Lakewood, CA
Chrysler Cirrus
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Shirley said that the business took a while.

STEVE B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
11/27/2018
Been going to Stu's since Stu was there.
I have a 2005 GMC truck that does not look it's age. Over 205,000 miles on the original engine and transmission. Tim and his son take care of the running gear and so far so good. Just had a major fluid change and this thing shifts like new. They did rush to get it ready to leave for the T-Day weekend, found some issues and got them fixed just in time. One issue remains to be solved but it's was not there fault. I should have given them another day. Give Tim a try.