DASHAWN S.
Los Angeles, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
12/05/2019
Awesome auto shop hands down 💪
I was referred to Stu's by a good friend Great service and honesty when it comes to all your auto needs.

DENNIS S.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
Chevrolet Spark
12/04/2019
Another satisfied customer
When i found that I needed transmission work done I didn't even check with any other shop. I have always gotten what I needed with Stu's. I feel they gave me the best deal. When my bank limited me on the daily amount I could charge on my credit care Stu's let me part the day of completion and come back after the Thanksgiving holiday and pay the balance. Thanks guys.......

LA
LEJON A.
Paramount, CA
Dodge Charger
11/26/2019
Honest and quick service
This place is the place to take your vehicle for service; Tim & his staff are very honest and the prices are reasonable. They got my car in for a alternator repair and got the job done quickly.

JOHNATHAN W.
Volkswagen EuroVan
11/25/2019
Tim and Jake Giffin are the GOAT
My trusted mechanics. Stu’s does it all and they do right by you.

ROYCE R.

STEVE R.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/15/2019
Stu's Transmission.
Awesome experience. Very professional shop, great mechanics. Great price. Highly Recommended.

MIKE C.
Toyota Avalon
11/14/2019
The total professionalism, and the honesty of workmanship.
I have a mechanic already, who is about to lose me to Stu's. I have reccomended Stu's to many of my friends for transmission work, noe it will be for general work.

LR
LESTER R.
INFINITI FX35
11/11/2019
Once again received excellent service from Stu's. Car runs like it is brand new. Thank you Tim, Jacob and the team.

AMANDA M.
Subaru Legacy
11/08/2019
I am always really satisfied with the service I receive from Tim and Jake. They are very knowledgeable and do a great job with servicing my Subaru. I will continue to go back.

DASHAWN S.
Los Angeles, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
11/01/2019
Awesome auto shop
Great place to take your vehicle for all it's repairs and they really value there customer's

MARY M.
Volkswagen Passat
10/25/2019
Very Pleased
Honest, reliable, great pricing and service. I have nothing but good to say. Our estimate was delivered via text complete with pictures of the problem and video links to assist us with making informed choices.

Lakewood, CA
10/19/2019
The mechanics/employees were pleasant to talk too!
All the work recommended on my vehicle was explained to me, and no unnecessary repairs were done. My vehicle was fixed and ready within 24 hrs from when I brought it in.

BD
BRENETTE D.
Dodge Durango
10/17/2019
Everyone was friendly. Service was great. I took my suv in for repair for exhaust fumes, which they repaired. I only problem was the hours, I wished they stayed open until at least 6pm so I would not have to take off work. I would like to have more work done, but the hours are a problem for me. Otherwise I am very happy with Stu’s transmission.

HF
HARRY F.
Dodge Magnum
10/12/2019
Dodge Magnum
After finding STU'S TRANSMISSION on yelp I called them to make sure they were open. I soon found out that they were the best place in the surrounding area and could work on my transmission. They found the problem, informed me and then fixed it in a very timely manner. THIS is the new place for any of my car repairs.

JOSH K.
10/04/2019
Jake and his dad are friendly and approachable. They don't try to bs you like a dummy.

GJ
Girard J.
Whittier, CA
10/02/2019
Transmission
Got a new transmission in Aug of 2013. Waited to write a review until had a chance to see how good the trans would be. Well, working great.

AH
ADI H.
Santa Ana, CA
09/24/2019
Best service
very professional honest people good customer service very good price very recommended place to take your car

RA
RACHEL A.
Lakewood, CA
Dodge Durango
09/20/2019
Love these guys
Always get my cars going for me great prices these guys r the best

RAUL S.
09/13/2019
Very good service
Thank you for a job well done, as alway, your price is fair and work is done in a timely manner.

WT
WESLEY T.
Compton, CA
Chevrolet Blazer
09/05/2019
They Did It Again
I brought in an older model vehicle and they took no time in diagnosing the problem and finding the parts. I’m now taking all of my autos and trucks to Stu’s. There is no better shop in town in my opinion, and I have tried a lot of others.