Overall Rating 4.1176471/5Overall Rating 4.1176471/5Overall Rating 4.1176471/5Overall Rating 4.1176471/5rating 4.1176471
Overall Rating 2.29412/5Overall Rating 2.29412/5rating 2.29412rating 2.29412rating 2.29412

IG
Inge G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/17/2019 Category: Service
The service is good and fast
They treat me very respectful
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Inge,
Thank you for the five star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

2015 Hyundai Accent
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service!
Quick service! Great people!
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for the great score. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Roy W.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
recalls
At Swope Hyundai, always get attentive prompt service. No one pushes me to buy things I don't need,

Service Advisor Mark Cottingham is always well informed.
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Roy,

Melodie D.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and friendly staff
I know my car will be taken care of and the right parts will be used. Your also treated very well.
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Melodie,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Sonora, KY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Scheduled Service
This was a scheduled service. The service was performed as expected.

Sandra W.
Very Happy
Thank you Mark Cottingham for taking time to call and explain the issues that came up with my car. I appreciate your attention to my concerns, and making sure I was satisfied with the service that was provided.

Frustrated
They kept finding things needing to be repaired, that weren't there before
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Sandra,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your feedback. I am sorry for your frustration during your last visit.
Communication with our customers is very important to us. Your feedback can and will be utilized in helping us improve our skills in this area. We look forward to your next service visit with us.
If you have any concerns in the future, please call me directly.

Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Sandra,
Thank for the reScore. We appreciate you business and look forward to your next service visit.

Ronnie W.
Alvaton, KY
01/08/2019 Category: Service
They treat. You like family!
Best Hyundai dealership ever!

Ronnie,

Shaimeze H.
Fort Knox, KY
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Had an issue with a tire light for months now and they fixed my issue!!!

Shaimeze,
Thank you for the five star ratinig. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Dodd C.
Radcliff, KY
good people.
Junior is super. Best person I have ever worked with. Great person.

Dodd,
Thank you for the five star rating and the great comment. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

UB
Upshaw B.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Saving My Santa Fe
The service I received was high quality and very timely. I was well pleased. Thank you, Swope team.

Upshaw,
Thank you for the feedback and great score. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Georgetown, IN
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Very fast service
Service was accurate and precise
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Fredrick,

Rineyville, KY
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
They were friendly but didn’t like that they moved my drivers seat and turned my auto lights off
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry for the inconvenience we created for you during you last service visit.
I can assure you that we have addressed this concern with our staff. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.
If you need to contact me directly, I can be reached at the number below.

12/24/2018 Category: Service
Service depatment okay sales not so good
my high rating is only for the service department not for the sales department. The sales department would be a whole different story I tried trading my car in and was only offered 5 thousand dollars when its not paid for. I work very hard taking care of it giving it a wash in the summer time and in winter after driving I use something to get dirt off and i keep it covered so it doesnt stay dirty because i live somewhere that it wont stay clean no time if its not covered. The manager offering me 5 thousand i take as a insult and its a very nice car. My mother on the other wanted try and trade cars well she doesnt wash and clean hers but because she's in a different income bracket i would assume if she had a loan paid off she could have got a newer car and this place was even willing to sell her a brand car. If i did recommend some buy a Hyundai i would tell them go to another location. They make my mom a better offer then me when she doesnt even clean and wax her car and the paint is really bad shape.So if i ever buy another car i'll go somewhere else

Jeffrey,

Derisa H.
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Easy and convenient
The Swope Hyundai service department makes is easy and convenient to drop my car off and pick it up for service.

Derisa,
Thank you for the feedback and the five star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

LD
Larry D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Happy
Any issues I had are resolved!

12/20/2018 Category: Service
Fix it!
Poor communication skills of service writer.
Adding unnecessary products to maintenance services.
Extremely high parts prices.

Larry,
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry for the problems you experienced during your last service visit.
After speaking to you I hope we were able to resolve your concerns. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.
If you have any questions please contact me directly.

Larry,
Thank you!

Beverly B.
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Fairly quick and easy
Just went in for an oil change. There was only one person at the desks when I got there, and he was talking to another customer. I didn't mind waiting till he finished, but it would have been nice if he had acknowledged me by giving me a quick "I'll be right with you," since I stood there for several minutes. That's not really a complaint, just a suggestion. When it was my turn he was friendly and personable, and the service on my car was pretty quick. Nice waiting area.

Beverly,
Thanks for the five star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

TH